What Have we learned?? WEEK 16 EDITION

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Dy-nasty said:
You hate Mark Sanchez because of Gattsau.

Let's be real.

To say Mark Sanchez sucks is hilarious to me. He's not a great QB. He doesn't throw out 300 yds 3td games on the regular. He makes bad decisions from time to time and underthrows his recievers a lot. I think he's an above average QB right now and its only his 2nd year. Will he be Tom Brady? No but he's had flashes of great play.

Your hate aside for the Jets and watch them play. The games that he struggles (minus the game in NE) I guarantee you you'll notice the sporadic (sp) playcalling. Schottenheimer for whatever reason wants to get cute when Sanchez is struggling.

Freeman is playing great football. He's leading a team to a winning record that most people thought weren't there yet but I haven't seen him play in any big games to really rate him high.

Sanchez in big games plays well for the most part.

In 2 years if Sanchez is still at this level then he's a bust. But he's only gotten better since last year.
This right here.
 12-27-2010, 03:16 PM         #102
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Their defense isn't even good enough to play down to competition.
Actually they are and do, that is no secret. Look at the first and second match ups against the Jets, the second time around they clearly played harder, same with the Bills games. Against the Browns they played like s**t because they were 2-5 and then turned around and beat up the Steelers defensively (most of the scoring was after we had it put away).

I don't care what you say of course Rodgers would have shredded the defense, but yet their worst games came against Sanchez, McCoy, Fitzpatrick, and Flynn. The only top QB that put up 25+ points was Peyton. Even Ben and Palmer went down the field after we scored 30+ and went to prevent. These are not bias claims but facts. I find it funny you want to complain when you can't even see a possible 9-7 team for what it really is, meanwhile you are laughing at a possible 14-2 powerhouse with record lows in TOs and top 10 in ppg (in NFL history). Yea the Pats are not that great its all a fabricated myth.
 7 years ago '10        #103
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,372 | Props total: 9641 9641
 klew said:
Flynn didn't even make nice throws. He made some plays, but the running game is what really helped him. Pressure rattled him. He threw some picks. So you're saying Rodgers wouldn't have shredded that young defense like he did the Giants? They couldn't even stop GB's running attack . Their defense isn't even good enough to play down to competition. All of the Patriots success is on the hands of Tom Brady and their great team, but when they don't do so good it's because they "took it easy", and "only played a percentage of their full strength". That's why Tom Brady looked frustrated on some of those three and outs? Because he wasn't trying? Since when does a team put up 31 in the first half and finish with 62 points even in a close game? Oh the Patriots do I forget because they didn't feel like scoring over 50. You're not even worth anyone's time, clearly the biggest homer in here.
Dam klew went in:lachen001:
 7 years ago '05        #104
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Actually they are and do, that is no secret. Look at the first and second match ups against the Jets, the second time around they clearly played harder, same with the Bills games. Against the Browns they played like s**t because they were 2-5 and then turned around and beat up the Steelers defensively (most of the scoring was after we had it put away).

I don't care what you say of course Rodgers would have shredded the defense, but yet their worst games came against Sanchez, McCoy, Fitzpatrick, and Flynn. The only top QB that put up 25+ points was Peyton. Even Ben and Palmer went down the field after we scored 30+ and went to prevent. These are not bias claims but facts. I find it funny you want to complain when you can't even see a possible 9-7 team for what it really is, meanwhile you are laughing at a possible 14-2 powerhouse with record lows in TOs and top 10 in ppg (in NFL history). Yea the Pats are not that great its all a fabricated myth.
I give credit to their coaching staff for how well the Patriots defense has actually played. That's what you get with a young defense though sometimes they play good, and other times they don't. But according to you, their defense just played at a higher percentage against the Jets the second time around. What would you say? About 85% that second game?
 7 years ago '05        #105
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 FreshPrince said:
Hassellback needs to go...
LMAo INjuring his hip on a 3 yard slow mo scramble
 7 years ago '06        #106
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 444 444
The Giants are out of excuses. Too much talent on the team to produce that s**t.

The Lions have "turned the corner"

The Pats are rolling

The Bears really need the 2 seed to have a chance at the Bowl (aka beat GB for us)

The Cowboys are still a joke under Garret

Tampa Bay is actually a good squad. all year we waited for them to tail off and here they are with an opportunity for 10 wins.

Norv Turner : Your Fired!!!

Tom Coughlin : Your Close
 12-27-2010, 04:04 PM         #107
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
I give credit to their coaching staff for how well the Patriots defense has actually played. That's what you get with a young defense though sometimes they play good, and other times they don't. But according to you, their defense just played at a higher percentage against the Jets the second time around. What would you say? About 85% that second game?
Look at the way they covered Braylon & Holmes, as opposed to just Braylon the first time (Holmes suspended). I know that is a product of young D but I hate that 'we had a backup' excuse, maybe because as a Pats fan the coaching as you say tell backups no excuses you are a paid pro and need to step up, but also the fact that the young guys do watch the media and their 'Packers have no chance' comments go to the head.

I don't even hate GB just the c*cky fans, its one thing to be c*cky in NE because we have seen what happened last two times we went 14-2. A 9-7/10-6 team that got shut down at home by MIA and on the road against WAS with their starter is no guarantee to carve up the Pats when healthy. They sure as hell shouldn't talk down to an elite team in GB after blowing out the Giants, lets be serious.
 7 years ago '09        #108
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
The Bears are who we thought they were
San Diego finally got caught slippin in December
Kansas City has to be the shocker of the year
Aaron Rodgers is not an overrated system quarterback
Bengals running game>>>>>>Bengals passing game (running the ball set up those good passes)
McNabb>>>>Grossman, no matter how good Grossman is doing
Eli Manning has to be the most overpaid athlete in sports right next to Rashard Lewis
Where has Tuck and Osi been, Giants defense has been MIA for the last two weeks
Why are teams still kicking to Devin Hester? No one has learned yet?
Still sticking to my guns Raiders are going 8-8 this season
Where was the Jets Defense yesterday? I thought they had the best defense in the NFL?
Who would have thought Sam Bradford in the playoffs his first year, he just sealed up OROTY

Giants need Green Bay and Tampa to lose next week and they need to win to get that last Wild Card spot.
 7 years ago '05        #109
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Look at the way they covered Braylon & Holmes, as opposed to just Braylon the first time (Holmes suspended). I know that is a product of young D but I hate that 'we had a backup' excuse, maybe because as a Pats fan the coaching as you say tell backups no excuses you are a paid pro and need to step up, but also the fact that the young guys do watch the media and their 'Packers have no chance' comments go to the head.

I don't even hate GB just the c*cky fans, its one thing to be c*cky in NE because we have seen what happened last two times we went 14-2. A 9-7/10-6 team that got shut down at home by MIA and on the road against WAS with their starter is no guarantee to carve up the Pats when healthy. They sure as hell shouldn't talk down to an elite team in GB after blowing out the Giants, lets be serious.
I thought the Patriots didn't listen to the media because their coach doesn't allow it?
 12-27-2010, 04:58 PM         #110
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
The Bears are who we thought they were
San Diego finally got caught slippin in December
Kansas City has to be the shocker of the year
Aaron Rodgers is not an overrated system quarterback
Bengals running game>>>>>>Bengals passing game (running the ball set up those good passes)
McNabb>>>>Grossman, no matter how good Grossman is doing
Eli Manning has to be the most overpaid athlete in sports right next to Rashard Lewis
Where has Tuck and Osi been, Giants defense has been MIA for the last two weeks
Why are teams still kicking to Devin Hester? No one has learned yet?
Still sticking to my guns Raiders are going 8-8 this season
Where was the Jets Defense yesterday? I thought they had the best defense in the NFL?
Who would have thought Sam Bradford in the playoffs his first year, he just sealed up OROTY

Giants need Green Bay and Tampa to lose next week and they need to win to get that last Wild Card spot.
bradford isnt in the playoffs yet
 7 years ago '09        #111
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
 Steveo54 said:
bradford isnt in the playoffs yet
I thought they clinched yesterday, when they beat the 49ers.

I just peeped that Troy Smith vs Singletary altercation on the sideline, they could have waited until next week to fire him, ain't doing no justice firing him with one game left, and the season has been lost for several weeks already.
 12-27-2010, 05:03 PM         #112
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReggieA said:
I thought they clinched yesterday, when they beat the 49ers.

I just peeped that Troy Smith vs Singletary altercation on the sideline, they could have waited until next week to fire him, ain't doing no justice firing him with one game left, and the season has been lost for several weeks already.
nope winner of seattle/stl game wins the west
 7 years ago '07        #113
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19998 19998
DA BEARS
 12-27-2010, 07:56 PM         #114
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
So you can see the future now lol?Freeman 2 my understanding played for 4 years in college while Sanchez has only played for one,so k!ll that noise.
You talking about college experience as if all the weapons around Sanchez isnt a neutralizer. Sanchez was put into a perfect situation and still manages to f**k up. Freemans starting WR core consist of 1st and 2nd year players, an offensive line who has been playing musical chairs all season and is currently starting 2 rookies with our starting center and RG being on the IR, a rookie starting at RB and a second year headcoach and OC.

Quit with the excuses. Freeman is the better of the 2 because he is just a better player, not because of college experience.
 7 years ago '10        #115
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,372 | Props total: 9641 9641
 TampaBay Bucs said:
You talking about college experience as if all the weapons around Sanchez isnt a neutralizer. Sanchez was put into a perfect situation and still manages to f**k up. Freemans starting WR core consist of 1st and 2nd year players, an offensive line who has been playing musical chairs all season and is currently starting 2 rookies with our starting center and RG being on the IR, a rookie starting at RB and a second year headcoach and OC.

Quit with the excuses. Freeman is the better of the 2 because he is just a better player, not because of college experience.
Slow down my dude lol.I was tryna tell some1 else why Sanchez ain't sh!tty and shouldn't be criticized so harshly so soon.I never said anything negative towards freeman just using him as an example....................................and yea college experience does have alot 2 do with it lol.Yea he's f**ked up a few times but he's also won us some games 2.Him and freeman are up there with comeback victories this year
 12-27-2010, 08:14 PM         #116
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For what its worth I said Sanchez would be a bust when he was drafted. He surpassed my expectations so far but he isnt out of the woods yet. I believe he will still ultimately be a bust.
 7 years ago '06        #117
holdndownfla 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 5 5
J.Freezy >
 7 years ago '12        #118
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,987 | Props total: 1256 1256
Freeman is LIGHT YEARS ahead of Sanchez and doesnt have HALF the talent around him on OFFENSE or DEFENSE

Lmao at sayiN he got better.. Nope.. He just got more weapons that made more plays for him

Hes still just as inconsistent and makes the same bad decisions

If you guys had a real QB you would dominate this league.. The Jets would be without a doubt the team to beat even with the defense struggling this year
 7 years ago '04        #119
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
poor falcons lost their homefield swag :(
 7 years ago '04        #120
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
The Failcons can shut the f**k up, at least for one week.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now