What Have we learned?? WEEK 16 EDITION

most viewed right now
 208
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
That the falcons are going to have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs! Saints have had their shine and are still a good team but our pass rush is better than their offensive line!

S/N: I dont want to see Vick in the "A" in the playoffs!!!
 7 years ago '05        #82
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 J AL7 said:
That the falcons are going to have homefield advantage throughout the playoffs! Saints have had their shine and are still a good team but our pass rush is better than their offensive line!

S/N: I dont want to see Vick in the "A" in the playoffs!!!
...More Bandwagons? & Thats Your First Post?
 7 years ago '04        #83
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
I learned Rodgers is the best system qb of all time
 12-27-2010, 01:10 PM         #84
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
I learned Rodgers is the best system qb of all time
tom brady says hello
 7 years ago '05        #85
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
Jets lost when they drafted Sanchez over Freeman
 7 years ago '10        #86
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 dahabi said:
Jets lost when they drafted Sanchez over Freeman
No we didn't.I like freeman but I still gotta go with Sanchez:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #87
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 dahabi said:
Jets lost when they drafted Sanchez over Freeman
Freeman is a beast and I've always thought he'd be a good qb with the potential to be great.

But if he was in a NYJ jersey you'd see how much hate he would get. People who s**t talk Mark Sanchez do so only because of Rex Ryan andd the media hype that the Jets created/recieve.
 7 years ago '05        #88
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Blkboipurp said:
No we didn't.I like freeman but I still gotta go with Sanchez:dancingcool:
mark sanchez has the best o-line in the league, one of the best fullbacks in the league, one of the better receiving cores, two great blocking/receiving rbs...and has still never looked as good as freeman.

im not even a fan of either team
 7 years ago '04        #89
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Dy-nasty said:
Freeman is a beast and I've always thought he'd be a good qb with the potential to be great.

But if he was in a NYJ jersey you'd see how much hate he would get. People who s**t talk Mark Sanchez do so only because of Rex Ryan andd the media hype that the Jets created/recieve.
If Freeman were in New York I'd give him props if he were doing the same s**t he's doing in Tampa Bay. I hate on Mark Sanchez because he f**king sucks. Even looking past his stats, he's just not a good QB. Yet. I give props to many Jets players, but Sanchez isn't one of them.
 7 years ago '04        #90
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
And before Fattsau comes in talking s**t, yea it's only mark's second year, but Freeman is a second year player and Bradford is a rookie. No more excuses, Sanchez just isn't the QB people thought he'd be. He's not absolutely horrible, but he's no lights out franchise stud. He's a game manager, and I don't know if that's going to change anytime soon. And yea, I probably wouldn't give him as much hate if it weren't for a few select Jets fans on here.
 7 years ago '10        #91
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 dahabi said:
mark sanchez has the best o-line in the league, one of the best fullbacks in the league, one of the better receiving cores, two great blocking/receiving rbs...and has still never looked as good as freeman.

im not even a fan of either team
You could look at it that way but you have 2 take into consideration that Sanchez only played in college 1 year and this is only is 2nd year in the league,sh!t takes time.Look at that game yesterday and tell me dude didn't play well.Sanchez has won us games and honestly I think he will turn out 2 be great
 7 years ago '10        #92
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 e G o Maniac said:
And before Fattsau comes in talking s**t, yea it's only mark's second year, but Freeman is a second year player and Bradford is a rookie. No more excuses, Sanchez just isn't the QB people thought he'd be. He's not absolutely horrible, but he's no lights out franchise stud. He's a game manager, and I don't know if that's going to change anytime soon. And yea, I probably wouldn't give him as much hate if it weren't for a few select Jets fans on here.
So you can see the future now lol?Freeman 2 my understanding played for 4 years in college while Sanchez has only played for one,so k!ll that noise.
 7 years ago '09        #93
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
The raiders will kick a.ss next year!
 7 years ago '07        #94
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 dahabi said:
mark sanchez has the best o-line in the league, one of the best fullbacks in the league, one of the better receiving cores, two great blocking/receiving rbs...and has still never looked as good as freeman.

im not even a fan of either team
truth..
 12-27-2010, 02:32 PM         #95
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dahabi said:
Jets lost when they drafted Sanchez over Freeman

[pic - click to view]

 12-27-2010, 02:40 PM         #96
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Lol at you still thinking the Pat's were only at 50% against us. I wonder how many games the Patriots actually tried. I bet they were only at 80% against the Bears
I would say 70% if anything, they put up 31 in the first half and then went easy in the second half with two field goals, a lot of games including yesterdays we could have went the 07 route and put up 50 to be honest, the numbers are all there.
 12-27-2010, 02:42 PM         #97
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
If that's the case we were without our starting quarterback and we dropped a lot of passes. Gave up too many third down conversions. So GB was about at 45% give or take
I don't like this argument because the Pats 2 losses were against s**tty QBs, then there is the struggles against guys with limited experience. Rodgers would have gotten the same game plan as Rivers, Peyton, Ben etc. but the defense is young and plays down to competition, that isn't an excuse because either way we won, but I think missing Rodgers helped GB especially the run game.
 12-27-2010, 02:45 PM         #98
pennstatebolt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We learned Ed Reed and Joe Flacco will tear apart whoever we come across in the playoffs. Thanks for playing :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #99
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 smokeweed101. said:
I don't like this argument because the Pats 2 losses were against s**tty QBs, then there is the struggles against guys with limited experience. Rodgers would have gotten the same game plan as Rivers, Peyton, Ben etc. but the defense is young and plays down to competition, that isn't an excuse because either way we won, but I think missing Rodgers helped GB especially the run game.
Flynn didn't even make nice throws. He made some plays, but the running game is what really helped him. Pressure rattled him. He threw some picks. So you're saying Rodgers wouldn't have shredded that young defense like he did the Giants? They couldn't even stop GB's running attack . Their defense isn't even good enough to play down to competition. All of the Patriots success is on the hands of Tom Brady and their great team, but when they don't do so good it's because they "took it easy", and "only played a percentage of their full strength". That's why Tom Brady looked frustrated on some of those three and outs? Because he wasn't trying? Since when does a team put up 31 in the first half and finish with 62 points even in a close game? Oh the Patriots do I forget because they didn't feel like scoring over 50. You're not even worth anyone's time, clearly the biggest homer in here.
 7 years ago '08        #100
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 e G o Maniac said:
If Freeman were in New York I'd give him props if he were doing the same s**t he's doing in Tampa Bay. I hate on Mark Sanchez because he f**king sucks. Even looking past his stats, he's just not a good QB. Yet. I give props to many Jets players, but Sanchez isn't one of them.
You hate Mark Sanchez because of Gattsau.

Let's be real.

To say Mark Sanchez sucks is hilarious to me. He's not a great QB. He doesn't throw out 300 yds 3td games on the regular. He makes bad decisions from time to time and underthrows his recievers a lot. I think he's an above average QB right now and its only his 2nd year. Will he be Tom Brady? No but he's had flashes of great play.

Your hate aside for the Jets and watch them play. The games that he struggles (minus the game in NE) I guarantee you you'll notice the sporadic (sp) playcalling. Schottenheimer for whatever reason wants to get cute when Sanchez is struggling.

Freeman is playing great football. He's leading a team to a winning record that most people thought weren't there yet but I haven't seen him play in any big games to really rate him high.

Sanchez in big games plays well for the most part.

In 2 years if Sanchez is still at this level then he's a bust. But he's only gotten better since last year.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy