What Have we learned?? WEEK 16 EDITION

most viewed right now
 125
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,084 | Props total: 1820 1820
The titans like playin' with a n1ggas emotions smh.
 7 years ago '09        #62
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 7238 7238
 Pistol Peter said:
kinda looked like you were looking back making excuses to me
no hes just saying packers are better then the bears. the bears just got lucky first game.....which isnt false.
 7 years ago '06        #63
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
Peyton Manning can style on teams with his arm AND legs :lachen001:
 7 years ago '07        #64
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 WasabiTuna said:
no hes just saying packers are better then the bears. the bears just got lucky first game.....which isnt false.
the penalty excuse was in there...which is a excuse
 12-27-2010, 10:48 AM         #65
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
no hes just saying packers are better then the bears. the bears just got lucky first game.....which isnt false.
But you are a Packers fan. As a fan of a team that squeaked by the short handed Packers at home, and dominated the healthy Bears on the road, I still say Chicago is better.
 12-27-2010, 10:50 AM         #66
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
packers fans still crying about penalties....acting like yall didnt deserve every damn one of them. you coulda just let peppers sack rodgers about 8 times but you decided to hold him every damn down
 7 years ago '07        #67
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Steveo54 said:
packers fans still crying about penalties....acting like yall didnt deserve every damn one of them. you coulda just let peppers sack rodgers about 8 times but you decided to hold him every damn down
THANKKKKK YOU


they acting like the penalties just fell from the sky...how the f**k is luck based on penalties..f**k outta here...good teams don't commit 20+ penalties in one game
 7 years ago '04        #68
BHOB 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
I learned not to put a towel in Troy Smiths face
 12-27-2010, 10:55 AM         #69
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BHOB said:
I learned not to put a towel in Troy Smiths face
 12-27-2010, 10:56 AM         #70
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bear fans are annoying as s**t...
 7 years ago '07        #71
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 JoeyTheGod said:
Bear fans are annoying as s**t...

[pic - click to view]

 12-27-2010, 11:02 AM         #72
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
Bear fans are annoying as s**t...
...*if the eagles fans on here were actually jets fans*...."sanchez lost his footing on our terrible field on that last pick he threw we would have won"
 7 years ago '09        #73
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 7238 7238
 smokeweed101. said:
But you are a Packers fan. As a fan of a team that squeaked by the short handed Packers at home, and dominated the healthy Bears on the road, I still say Chicago is better.
but u been hating on the packers all year so ur opinion is as valid as mine. your another one thats scared of the talent the pack have, when healthy, so u hate while u still can. i mean packers had the worst game in their history first game against bears and still had a chance late to win.
 12-27-2010, 11:52 AM         #74
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
Saints serving Atlanta an absolute a.ss whooping in 7 hours...
I totally agree with this statement
 12-27-2010, 11:59 AM         #75
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
but u been hating on the packers all year so ur opinion is as valid as mine. your another one thats scared of the talent the pack have, when healthy, so u hate while u still can. i mean packers had the worst game in their history first game against bears and still had a chance late to win.
Scared of what talent? If I hate its because fans like you and those few others make excuses every loss and pretend the entire league is below GB, when in actuality NE playing poorly still put up 31, if we played any sort of hard we would murder the Packers.

They are the 5th best team in the NFC playoffs as it stands.
 7 years ago '09        #76
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 WasabiTuna said:
no hes just saying packers are better then the bears. the bears just got lucky first game.....which isnt false.
 7 years ago '04        #77
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
avatar space
space
$21,875 | Props total: 8211 8211
Andrew Luck better come out and go to the draft. If he doesn't, half the Panthers organization will be on suicide watch.
 12-27-2010, 12:11 PM         #78
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
all i know is im gonna be rooting for atlanta to beat the saints and for the bears win against the packers and the bucs to win the battle next week and we in the playoffs! lol
 Suavebeatz said:
This! and I hate them hoe a.ss Falcons smh
for real
 7 years ago '05        #79
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 smokeweed101. said:
Scared of what talent? If I hate its because fans like you and those few others make excuses every loss and pretend the entire league is below GB, when in actuality NE playing poorly still put up 31, if we played any sort of hard we would murder the Packers.

They are the 5th best team in the NFC playoffs as it stands.
Lol at you still thinking the Pat's were only at 50% against us. I wonder how many games the Patriots actually tried. I bet they were only at 80% against the Bears
 7 years ago '05        #80
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
If that's the case we were without our starting quarterback and we dropped a lot of passes. Gave up too many third down conversions. So GB was about at 45% give or take
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy