G-Dep Wrote Most Of Last Train To Paris Recieves $5k Every 3 Months + New Documentary Speak On Diddy

most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
849 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #61
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
Folks gotta realize. Diddy is notorious on jerking people, and using someones fame + success for his power. He uses B.I.G. success to keep Bad Boy running plus with numerous of shows like Making Da Band on MTV. Not too many people speaks out about it. Not Craig Mack, Mark Curry, and not too many people from MTVs Making Da Band series.

Just quite a few will speak on it, and Chopper Young City spoke the truth about him on Lip Service when Katrina hit. Shyne spoke about it. Aubrey and Danity Kane spoke about it. I guess it was Que that spoke about it. Even the white Italian guy who was under his label spoke about it which I don't know his name.

The ones I don't know who spoke about Diddy are Loon, Aasim who is still under that label, Carl Thomas, and I'll throw Mario Winans out there too.
 7 years ago '10        #62
philty 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 22 22
 tupacnasfan said:
Diddy is a puppet for the jews that really control the record labels.
true yo it aint even about music u basically gotta suck these dudes off before they let their dj's play you in the club and on radio and now the net cause they paying them off 2
 12-29-2010, 11:41 AM         #63
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diddy is a damn snake
 7 years ago '10        #64
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
and these are the same so-called jews that control the bankers.
no no no
 7 years ago '10        #65
space
space
 100 Rounds said:
Diddy is a damn snake
 7 years ago '10        #66
space
space
 StreetZ17 said:
Folks gotta realize. Diddy is notorious on jerking people, and using someones fame + success for his power. He uses B.I.G. success to keep Bad Boy running plus with numerous of shows like Making Da Band on MTV. Not too many people speaks out about it. Not Craig Mack, Mark Curry, and not too many people from MTVs Making Da Band series.

Just quite a few will speak on it, and Chopper Young City spoke the truth about him on Lip Service when Katrina hit. Shyne spoke about it. Aubrey and Danity Kane spoke about it. I guess it was Que that spoke about it. Even the white Italian guy who was under his label spoke about it which I don't know his name.

The ones I don't know who spoke about Diddy are Loon, Aasim who is still under that label, Carl Thomas, and I'll throw Mario Winans out there too.

yeah n*ggas just chasin fame dont care
 7 years ago '10        #67
space
space
huh ..
 7 years ago '11        #68
yogi11 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 1640 1640
i just wish diddy would stay away from yelling all on everyones tracks and dancing all in the videos

it was all right at first but now it just seems like he cant stop wont stop
 7 years ago '04        #69
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 2413 2413
 Da Realness said:
I think dude was just real real depressed, and out of all his problems, he felt that it was so great that, maybe if he confessed that, that he would feel better... kinda like a weight to lessen the weight on the n*gga's mind. The drugs prolly had him feelin that way to another level. Sad s**t for the n*gga... but at the same time he merked a n*gga and prolly feels he deserves the punishment.

But the thing bout the industry is... these n*ggas is NOT YO FRIENDS, especially these label heads. n*ggas can be poppin champagne with you and all that...have a good time with you..but that don't mean s**t. That's how I seen it with the Beans situation. Most likely G Dep wasn't Diddy's friend before the music. Diddy signed him to make money off of him....plain and simple. The f**ked up thing about is when Diddy claim these n*ggas is fam and won't help em out.. but this is real life...Alot of n*ggas make themselves vulnerable. You sign a contract..and you become a worker... when you f**k up.. dont expect n*ggas to help you out.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #70
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,505 | Props total: 16337 16337
17k is the nations average yearly income. 20k a year for something you did once ain't all that bad.
It's not like he wrote thriller
 7 years ago '04        #71
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Da Realness said:
I think dude was just real real depressed, and out of all his problems, he felt that it was so great that, maybe if he confessed that, that he would feel better... kinda like a weight to lessen the weight on the n*gga's mind. The drugs prolly had him feelin that way to another level. Sad s**t for the n*gga... but at the same time he merked a n*gga and prolly feels he deserves the punishment.

But the thing bout the industry is... these n*ggas is NOT YO FRIENDS, especially these label heads. n*ggas can be poppin champagne with you and all that...have a good time with you..but that don't mean s**t. That's how I seen it with the Beans situation. Most likely G Dep wasn't Diddy's friend before the music. Diddy signed him to make money off of him....plain and simple. The f**ked up thing about is when Diddy claim these n*ggas is fam and won't help em out.. but this is real life...Alot of n*ggas make themselves vulnerable. You sign a contract..and you become a worker... when you f**k up.. dont expect n*ggas to help you out.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #72
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
 StreetZ17 said:

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy