G-Dep Wrote Most Of Last Train To Paris Recieves $5k Every 3 Months + New Documentary Speak On Diddy

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
227 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
142 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #61
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,815 | Props total: 477 477
Folks gotta realize. Diddy is notorious on jerking people, and using someones fame + success for his power. He uses B.I.G. success to keep Bad Boy running plus with numerous of shows like Making Da Band on MTV. Not too many people speaks out about it. Not Craig Mack, Mark Curry, and not too many people from MTVs Making Da Band series.

Just quite a few will speak on it, and Chopper Young City spoke the truth about him on Lip Service when Katrina hit. Shyne spoke about it. Aubrey and Danity Kane spoke about it. I guess it was Que that spoke about it. Even the white Italian guy who was under his label spoke about it which I don't know his name.

The ones I don't know who spoke about Diddy are Loon, Aasim who is still under that label, Carl Thomas, and I'll throw Mario Winans out there too.
 7 years ago '10        #62
philty 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 23 23
 tupacnasfan said:
Diddy is a puppet for the jews that really control the record labels.
true yo it aint even about music u basically gotta suck these dudes off before they let their dj's play you in the club and on radio and now the net cause they paying them off 2
 12-29-2010, 10:41 AM         #63
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Diddy is a damn snake
 7 years ago '10        #64
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
and these are the same so-called jews that control the bankers.
no no no
 7 years ago '10        #65
space
space
 100 Rounds said:
Diddy is a damn snake
 7 years ago '10        #66
space
space
 StreetZ17 said:
Folks gotta realize. Diddy is notorious on jerking people, and using someones fame + success for his power. He uses B.I.G. success to keep Bad Boy running plus with numerous of shows like Making Da Band on MTV. Not too many people speaks out about it. Not Craig Mack, Mark Curry, and not too many people from MTVs Making Da Band series.

Just quite a few will speak on it, and Chopper Young City spoke the truth about him on Lip Service when Katrina hit. Shyne spoke about it. Aubrey and Danity Kane spoke about it. I guess it was Que that spoke about it. Even the white Italian guy who was under his label spoke about it which I don't know his name.

The ones I don't know who spoke about Diddy are Loon, Aasim who is still under that label, Carl Thomas, and I'll throw Mario Winans out there too.

yeah n*ggas just chasin fame dont care
 7 years ago '10        #67
space
space
huh ..
 7 years ago '11        #68
yogi11 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,489 | Props total: 2048 2048
i just wish diddy would stay away from yelling all on everyones tracks and dancing all in the videos

it was all right at first but now it just seems like he cant stop wont stop
 7 years ago '04        #69
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,083 | Props total: 2785 2785
 Da Realness said:
I think dude was just real real depressed, and out of all his problems, he felt that it was so great that, maybe if he confessed that, that he would feel better... kinda like a weight to lessen the weight on the n*gga's mind. The drugs prolly had him feelin that way to another level. Sad s**t for the n*gga... but at the same time he merked a n*gga and prolly feels he deserves the punishment.

But the thing bout the industry is... these n*ggas is NOT YO FRIENDS, especially these label heads. n*ggas can be poppin champagne with you and all that...have a good time with you..but that don't mean s**t. That's how I seen it with the Beans situation. Most likely G Dep wasn't Diddy's friend before the music. Diddy signed him to make money off of him....plain and simple. The f**ked up thing about is when Diddy claim these n*ggas is fam and won't help em out.. but this is real life...Alot of n*ggas make themselves vulnerable. You sign a contract..and you become a worker... when you f**k up.. dont expect n*ggas to help you out.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #70
killadre 230 heat pts230
space
space
$20,889 | Props total: 17274 17274
17k is the nations average yearly income. 20k a year for something you did once ain't all that bad.
It's not like he wrote thriller
 7 years ago '04        #71
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
space
 Da Realness said:
I think dude was just real real depressed, and out of all his problems, he felt that it was so great that, maybe if he confessed that, that he would feel better... kinda like a weight to lessen the weight on the n*gga's mind. The drugs prolly had him feelin that way to another level. Sad s**t for the n*gga... but at the same time he merked a n*gga and prolly feels he deserves the punishment.

But the thing bout the industry is... these n*ggas is NOT YO FRIENDS, especially these label heads. n*ggas can be poppin champagne with you and all that...have a good time with you..but that don't mean s**t. That's how I seen it with the Beans situation. Most likely G Dep wasn't Diddy's friend before the music. Diddy signed him to make money off of him....plain and simple. The f**ked up thing about is when Diddy claim these n*ggas is fam and won't help em out.. but this is real life...Alot of n*ggas make themselves vulnerable. You sign a contract..and you become a worker... when you f**k up.. dont expect n*ggas to help you out.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #72
marcchrome 43 heat pts43
space
space
 StreetZ17 said:

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
102 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
31 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Terrell Owens claims to have ‘big-time news’ about potential NFL comeback
57 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
21 hours ago