Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 StateProperty88 said:
real talk homie because im in a BGLO (AphiA) and we didnt do any of those things (except one, paddling) and if they asked me to do that s**t on that list i wouldnt do it

but its idiotic for people to say we do this s**t for "more friends and a status" that s**t kind of hurts me to be honest because those were the furthest thing from my mind when i decided i wanted to join. if people did some RESEARCH and saw some people that were greek i doubt they would say dumb s**t like that

Martin Luther King Jr. is a member of my fraternity and he pledged, you telling me he was doing that s**t for status and friends? these people really dont know what they're talking about

some of the most influential people to the black community are members of fraternities and sororities
^this

thank U, there are some idiots on here
 7 years ago '08        #22
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
 StateProperty88 said:
so i guess you're a f*g if you play football, hockey, since thats where some of those rituals were coming from

and like i said lets not forget marching bands (you seen drumline before right?)

you dont have to agree with it but dont be blatantly disrespectful about something you dont really know anything about
lol Gee, take a wild guess who's in a frat? ^^^

Don't be mad you needed to disgrace yourself bc you felt socially inadequate.

I liked how you used the word rituals in regard to having s**t shoved up your butt.

Edit: And you just said you got paddled? lmao Give up dude. What grown man with self-respect would do that?

Last edited by SlickJ101; 12-26-2010 at 01:19 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #23
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 LLCOOLFERN said:
Its funny how, many people in trying to prove their toughness, masculinity, and loyalty, do some borderline gay stuff. This is not borderline. This is full blown.
lol.. this shy twas definatly gay.. i mean thumbs up but??? wtf. man my campus ws corny enough that i couldn't see myself getting hazed with a straight face. I prolly woulda beat they a.ss after it was over as most of the dudes was herbs. If your popular withouth frats i say stay in your lane... unless you really need a support system like that.

or join the military lol..

i got girls withouth pledging. On some fonzi shyt. Might be different on the mega campuses tho...
 7 years ago '05        #24
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Gee, take a wild guess who's in a frat? ^^^

Don't be mad you needed to disgrace yourself bc you felt socially inadequate.

I liked how you used the word rituals in regard to having s**t shoved up your butt.

Edit: And you just said you got paddled? lmao Give up dude. What grown man with self-respect would do that?
i said that i was part of a phrat...you dont need to guess s**t, and i also said i didnt do any of that s**t on there except one and thats was just to keep it real. but i also said that most people that join fraternities dont do that s**t because they feel socially inadequate...THATS JUST YOU BELITTLING SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

i implore you to do your research and realize what these fraternities are all about and i GUARANTEE YOU will think different then what you're saying (and i called them rituals because thats what the articled called them, did you even read the article?) and to be honest Black Greek Lettered Organizations (people call them black greeks but its not the proper term) arent doing that s**t if you read the article all those frats they named are white frats (or sororities) let me drop one jewel on you though about MY Phrat we are...

60% of all Black Male Doctors
75% of all Black Male Lawyers
65% of all Black Male Dentists
95% of all Black Colleges have been headed by members of my fraternity

that doesnt seem like we following a damn thing, if anything we are leaders.

MLK Jr
Thrugood Marshall
Cornell West
Lenny Wilkins (if you f**ks wit sports)
Jesse Owens
Paul Robeson
d!ck Gregory
W.E.B. De Bois

are all members of MY FRATERNITY and i could go all day naming more and they didnt do if for the idiotic superficial reasons that you would like to think and convey to other people and quite frankly neither did i. the NAACP, National Urban League, etc. have been started by members of my fraternity. the advancement and service to our kind (black people) is the man reason i wanted to become a member
 7 years ago '05        #25
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10721 10721
I personally would neva joint a frat...

Symbolizes a legalized gang on campus and half of the dudes I kno that pledged don't even rep their frats back home....
 7 years ago '04        #26
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
frats are for lames notice how its only the lame dudes trying to defend them
 7 years ago '08        #27
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i said that i was part of a phrat...you dont need to guess s**t, and i also said i didnt do any of that s**t on there except one and thats was just to keep it real. but i also said that most people that join fraternities dont do that s**t because they feel socially inadequate...THATS JUST YOU BELITTLING SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

i implore you to do your research and realize what these fraternities are all about and i GUARANTEE YOU will think different then what you're saying (and i called them rituals because thats what the articled called them, did you even read the article?) and to be honest Black Greek Lettered Organizations (people call them black greeks but its not the proper term) arent doing that s**t if you read the article all those frats they named are white frats (or sororities) let me drop one jewel on you though about MY Phrat we are...

60% of all Black Male Doctors
75% of all Black Male Lawyers
65% of all Black Male Dentists
95% of all Black Colleges have been headed by members of my fraternity

that doesnt seem like we following a damn thing, if anything we are leaders.

MLK Jr
Thrugood Marshall
Cornell West
Lenny Wilkins (if you f**ks wit sports)
Jesse Owens
Paul Robeson
d!ck Gregory
W.E.B. De Bois

are all members of MY FRATERNITY and i could go all day naming more and they didnt do if for the idiotic superficial reasons that you would like to think and convey to other people and quite frankly neither did i. the NAACP, National Urban League, etc. have been started by members of my fraternity. the advancement and service to our kind (black people) is the man reason i wanted to become a member
Dude, you can type this s**t all day and you won't change my opinion of it.

What you said at the end there made me think KKK.

Whatever, to each their own. But I still think the whole idea of elitist groups like that are f**king retarded. What you're doing with that is actually doing a real nice job of dividing people even more but whatever, I'm sure you won't wana hear that.
 7 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Dude, you can type this s**t all day and you won't change my opinion of it.

What you said at the end there made me think KKK.

Whatever, to each their own. But I still think the whole idea of elitist groups like that are f**king retarded. What you're doing with that is actually doing a real nice job of dividing people even more but whatever.
if thats what you feel homie, thats what you feel. but fact of the matter is if there wasnt groups like this nothing would get done in the black community because everyone is out for self, thats why our communities are struggling the most because you have damn near everyone saying "f**k what they doing, im going to do me and make sure im straight", i find it refreshing to know that there's some people that actually care and are willing to give back instead of turning their back, but like you said...whatever
 7 years ago '04        #29
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,937 | Props total: 615 615
 Dunknown24 said:
Any whoooo, one time I heard about a whole frat jacking off on a piece of bread and the person that skeeted last had to eat that s**t.
:jay:
 7 years ago '05        #30
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
 IronMaiden said:
hazing doesn't teach you discipline and no one should be forced to go through it to join some elitist club.
How do you know what it does or dosent you havent been through it, but Honestly Hazing dosent teach anybody anything BUT pledging does that were brothers are born and bonds a created, but all that extra gay s**t needs to be banned,

#1 rule in PBS no homos3xuality
 7 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
if thats what you feel homie, thats what you feel. but fact of the matter is if there wasnt groups like this nothing would get done in the black community because everyone is out for self, thats why our communities are struggling the most because you have damn near everyone saying "f**k what they doing, im going to do me and make sure im straight", i find it refreshing to know that there's some people that actually care and are willing to give back instead of turning their back, but like you said...whatever
I def feel where you coming from but this is the late 50, 60's or 70's when West, MLK, Marshall etc joined...

It's a different breed now...

A large portion of the homies that join now either join for the social reasons and for the hoes.

I personally feel if they were about helping the black community they would also set up shop in the hood instead of only colleges... Not everyone in the black community is privileged enough to attend college...

Why not let the brothers off the street into your organization....
 7 years ago '05        #32
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
MJ, Shaq, Jerry Rice, Emmitt Smith all these sports figures are in frats and active with them I know cause i saw emmitt over the summer time at a frat event

dont be a sheep and say that s**t is what its not a BGLO is a great thing and you get to many experiences that you wouldnt have gotten otherwise.
 7 years ago '08        #33
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
But what your're doing basically trying to say f**k you to people who aren't in your frat and making getting a good job that much harder for average people.

That's very f**ked up imo and it's doing exactly what black people like MLK tried to overcome.

You're not promoting equality, you're promoting elitism and segregation.
 7 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
But what your're doing basically trying to say f**k you to people who aren't in your frat and making getting a good job that much harder for average people.

That's very f**ked up imo and it's doing exactly what black people like MLK tried to overcome.

You're not promoting equality, you're promoting elitism and segregation.
where did i say f**k you to anybody? that wasnt what i was saying whatsoever. i was just trying to make you understand that there is a lot of substance in these organizations and if you tried to look for it instead of belittling it maybe your perspective on organizations like this would change (even if marginal)

you said that we do this because we feel "socially inadequate" but thats not the case and that is what my post was aimed at

and how is what we're doing what MLK tried to overcome when he was a member of my fraternity...if anything his values were parallel with the aims of the fraternity or else he wouldnt have joined, that statement made no sense at all

and organizations like this doesnt make anyone better then the next man nor does it promote elitism and segregation. its promotes brotherhood and service to your people, period...no more no less. now if you have seen differently around you then those are the chapters in your environment and i cant speak on that, but i can speak on what my chapter did/does.
 7 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
I def feel where you coming from but this is the late 50, 60's or 70's when West, MLK, Marshall etc joined...

It's a different breed now...

A large portion of the homies that join now either join for the social reasons and for the hoes.

I personally feel if they were about helping the black community they would also set up shop in the hood instead of only colleges... Not everyone in the black community is privileged enough to attend college...

Why not let the brothers off the street into your organization....
well first off i feel what you're saying to an extent that some members of these organizations are joining them for the wrong reasons, but i dont think its fair to put that blanket statement over anyone that joins them. because fact of the matter is college days swiftly pass and the majority of your stint in the fraternity will be when you're not in school

as for setting up shop in the hood...our organizations were all founded at colleges and there are guidelines that have to be upheld in terms of letting brothers in that have been in place since the start of the organization
 7 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
well first off i feel what you're saying to an extent that some members of these organizations are joining them for the wrong reasons, but i dont think its fair to put that blanket statement over anyone that joins them. because fact of the matter is college days swiftly pass and the majority of your stint in the fraternity will be when you're not in school

as for setting up shop in the hood...our organizations were all founded at colleges and there are guidelines that have to be upheld in terms of letting brothers in that have been in place since the start of the organization
Well maybe those guidelines should be changed. I feel You're catering to the minority when the majority of the "black community" isn't in college.

Admission is only allowed to the "haves" .. The ones that actually went to college... But what about the "have nots".. Those not as fortunate, still in the hood waiting for enlightenment.

But i feel where you coming from homie... We can always take a negative/positive out of any situation.. As long us brothers are uplifting one another (frat or no frat) I'm all for it.
 7 years ago '05        #37
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:

Bro you cant teach something to ignorant people, they see everything from the outside looking in so they use that to create their idea of the truth, never asking an actual question to people actually in frat/ sororities, do y'all think it is a coincidence of of those stats stated earlier? No its not, before some of these people talk do your research of your local college and actually see what they do for the community.

Mike O - Phi Beta Sigma
 7 years ago '10        #38
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
 2D.... said:
this ones not even bad, she got a free bump
:agreement6: right thats what im sayin

and so what if she had to dildo her c*nt in front of her sisters.... she proly woulda liked it
 7 years ago '08        #39
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
lol you dont join frats for parties
you join frats so you have a job soon as you get out of school and connections for the rest of your life
these things are gay tho
most legit frats just make you do ridiculous drinking tasks and maybe some kinda embarrassing s**t
but usually infront of your brothers and at frat parties
 7 years ago '04        #40
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
People has always join organizations with people who has a common interest to their own. It doesn't matter if the organization is formed within the church (youth groups, etc...), school (leadership club, etc...), college (greeks, etc...), work (bowling league, etc...), or boxden itself (iphone owner lounge, etc...). Of course there are some people who join for the wrong reasons, the best we can do as members is weed them out during the application process, etc. Boxden tend to ban people who are trolling.

It's against the law to haze, period. However, each fraternity has a process that candidates go through. If the process if exercised correctly, it is a beautiful experience. If it is not done right, then that leads to injuries and such.
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy