Dec 25 - The 10 Most Brutal College Hazing Rituals

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
7297 pageviews
67 comments

Sam411 82 heat pts82
space
space
$421 | Props total: 0 0
Dec 25 - The 10 Most Brutal College Hazing Rituals

Source:
[pic - click to view]

The 10 Most Brutal College Hazing Rituals

From being a.ssaulted using knives, pens and household tools, to being forced to consume deadly amounts of controlled substances, to being locked in a room with excrement, here are the worst, most brutal college hazing rituals reported from all around the United States.

Here is five of the worst ones on this list:

Screamed by a Sharpie Marker

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

No, this isn't the kind of "Sharpie Game" you see in most schools that really just means getting marked on by a Sharpie (a permanent marker) unexpectedly. This is actual, penetration, using a Sharpie.

In 2002, seven football players from Methodist College in North Carolina were arrested on hazing charges for restraining a freshman, stripping him of his underwear, writing all over his butt and smacking it numerous times. The worst part is that to "seal the deal", as it were, the player with the most ironic position-name, Antonio Wilkerson (wide receiver for the team) a.ssaulted the freshman athlete with a Sharpie marker after everything had been said and done. He, along with the other Methodist players involved, were suspended after their November 14 arrests and did not partake in the team's final game, unfortunately because getting benched, or even sitting down, was probably the last thing on the victim's mind. (full story)

Cocaine or Dildo: Your Choice

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Sororities are just cruel, if not infinitely moreso, than Fraternities. Looking at this list, it's apparent that the women in Sororities are more interested in emotional and social humiliation than the males. Males tend to angle towards the physical feats of strength or disgustingness. Both (freely) exercise public humiliation, but the levels of both differ and definitely run deeper in female circles.

The Hazing Prevention Center, one of the leading non-profit organizations working to eradicate hazing, receives hundred of emails from traumatized victims of sorority and fraternity hazing. One e-mail was from a girl who reported that she had to either use a dildo in front of all her "sisters" or take a hit of cocaine. So it's either your morals... or your morals? Or your common sense vs... your common sense? It's a toss-up, but an elicit drug that can cause permanent brain damage and is HIGHLY illegal, social, public humiliation? Which would you choose?

Boiling Hot Water On Back

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

At Tulane University, pledges for Pi Alpha Kappa were put under boiling water for the most physically enduring pain they'd ever had. Fraternity brothers used boiling water containing pepper spray and a "crab boil" seasoning mixture containing cayenne pepper to pour over their victim's backs. Oddly enough, the ones who screamed didn't get burned as badly, but those who held it in got the worst of it. As the evening went on the water get hotter and the burns get deeper.

One pledge suffered second and third degree burns to his back, chest, buttocks and genitals and was subjected to twice-daily burn treatments by doctor's orders. He was also not able to take his exams or travel that semester. 10 of the "brothers" faced charges of aggravated second-degree battery, so needless to say, justice was served as they seemed to end up in some pretty hot water.

The Elephant Walk

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Vermont passed an anti-hazing law in 1999 due to an incident at University of Vermont where members of the hockey team forced freshman players to drink warm beer until they vomited and perform something called an "Elephant Walk", which is horrible, if forced upon someone.

ELEPHANT WALK: Definition
According to the Urban Dictionary, there are many forms of the "Elephant Walk".
1) A group of males walks in a straight line, each person putting one thumb in their mouth and the other thumb inside the anus of the male in front of them.
2) A group of males walks in a straight line holding onto the (erect) p*nis of the males behind and in front of them.
3) A group of males walks in a straight line holding onto the (erect) p*nis of the males in behind them while putting one thumb into the anus of the males in front of them.
Any of these iterations does NOT sound like an effective mode of transportation, or a fun way to spend any afternoon.

Trivia Questions: Choose Your Object

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Alexandra Robbins, author of the book "Pledged: The Secret Life of Sororities", spent a year undercover and witnessed one incident where the pledge class had to answer trivia questions and drink straight vodka when they got the question wrong. Not too bad, right? Just a normal, run-of-the-mill drinking game (involving minors), right? If they got enough wrong, though, they were presented with a Sharpie (what is it with these things), a knife, a hammer and a dildo, with the threat that one of those objects would violate them.

67 comments for "Dec 25 - The 10 Most Brutal College Hazing Rituals"

12-25-2010, 10:21 PM         #2
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would anyone go through this s**t?
 7 years ago '05        #3
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
no comment
 7 years ago '04        #4
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
cocaine oh no
 12-25-2010, 11:15 PM         #5
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cocaine or Dildo: Your Choice

Sororities are just cruel, if not infinitely moreso, than Fraternities. Looking at this list, it's apparent that the women in Sororities are more interested in emotional and social humiliation than the males. Males tend to angle towards the physical feats of strength or disgustingness. Both (freely) exercise public humiliation, but the levels of both differ and definitely run deeper in female circles.

The Hazing Prevention Center, one of the leading non-profit organizations working to eradicate hazing, receives hundred of emails from traumatized victims of sorority and fraternity hazing. One e-mail was from a girl who reported that she had to either use a dildo in front of all her "sisters" or take a hit of cocaine. So it's either your morals... or your morals? Or your common sense vs... your common sense? It's a toss-up, but an elicit drug that can cause permanent brain damage and is HIGHLY illegal, social, public humiliation? Which would you choose?
this ones not even bad, she got a free bump
 7 years ago '08        #6
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 5536 5536
Hazing is all incredibly gay to begin with.

If you're not a f*g then idk why any normal dude would want to join a frat.
 7 years ago '06        #7
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18865 18865
lol, i would never join a frat...some of them is cool and the parties be hype, but most of em' are followers and are really weak minded kids that can't stand not having friends, therefore they'll compromise they human dignity just to attain a "status" and hand w/ a certain group of ppl on campus....

no sense of self worth havin muthaf**kas....lol
 7 years ago '10        #8
804lyfe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 0 0
 TheseNutsBich said:
am i the only one that would do the elephant walk for fun? no homo
 7 years ago '05        #9
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol, i would never join a frat...some of them is cool and the parties be hype, but most of em' are followers and are really weak minded kids that can't stand not having friends, therefore they'll compromise they human dignity just to attain a "status" and hand w/ a certain group of ppl on campus....

no sense of self worth havin muthaf**kas....lol
first of all what you're saying about fraternities isnt true...and secondly most of those rituals they named werent greek involved. there's just as much hazing in things such as marching bands and sports teams (like the rituals mentioned on the list)
 7 years ago '05        #10
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Hazing is all incredibly gay to begin with.

If you're not a f*g then idk why any normal dude would want to join a frat.
so i guess you're a f*g if you play football, hockey, since thats where some of those rituals were coming from

and like i said lets not forget marching bands (you seen drumline before right?)

[video - click to view]

you dont have to agree with it but dont be blatantly disrespectful about something you dont really know anything about
 7 years ago '04        #11
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
hazing is f*g s**t. why sacrifice your dignity to fit in with a group of people?
 7 years ago '07        #12
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
far as hazing goes... yeh, that s**t is gay.

but pledgin, which to me is different but can be confused for hazing is ok to a certain extent. Ppl always a.ssuming ppl who are in frats jus want more friends and a status, its a lot deeper den dat.

Im probably biased because of my past, however ppl will bash what they don't know and don't understand. Especially if the media makes it out to be a demonic brainless act of stupidity.
 7 years ago '05        #13
space
space
 Trae Jay said:
far as hazing goes... yeh, that s**t is gay.

but pledgin, which to me is different but can be confused for hazing is ok to a certain extent. Ppl always a.ssuming ppl who are in frats jus want more friends and a status, its a lot deeper den dat.

Im probably biased because of my past, however ppl will bash what they don't know and don't understand. Especially if the media makes it out to be a demonic brainless act of stupidity.
real talk homie because im in a BGLO (AphiA) and we didnt do any of those things (except one, paddling) and if they asked me to do that s**t on that list i wouldnt do it

but its idiotic for people to say we do this s**t for "more friends and a status" that s**t kind of hurts me to be honest because those were the furthest thing from my mind when i decided i wanted to join. if people did some RESEARCH and saw some people that were greek i doubt they would say dumb s**t like that

Martin Luther King Jr. is a member of my fraternity and he pledged, you telling me he was doing that s**t for status and friends? these people really dont know what they're talking about

some of the most influential people to the black community are members of fraternities and sororities

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-26-2010 at 12:40 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #14
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
 TheseNutsBich said:
n*gga how can you even say no homo to voluntarily holding someone's erect p*nis while another man's thumb is in your a.ss?
That's pretty much THE definition of homos3xuality

Any whoooo, one time I heard about a whole frat jacking off on a piece of bread and the person that skeeted last had to eat that s**t.
 7 years ago '09        #15
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
Its funny how, many people in trying to prove their toughness, masculinity, and loyalty, do some borderline gay stuff. This is not borderline. This is full blown.
 7 years ago '07        #16
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 TheseNutsBich said:
Your grabbing another n*ggas hard d!ck while sticking your thumb up a complety different n*ggas a.ss. Explain how that wouldn't be gay.
 7 years ago '04        #17
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
I'm graduated college in a fraternity and still keep in touch with most of my "brothers." I was really against fraternities and used the whole "paying for your friends" angle all the time. It's a long story, but I ended up pledging and yes I had to do some terrible s**t, but nothing gay or too extreme in my eyes. You do it as a group and if it teaches you anything, it teaches you more discipline. I would encourage anyone to join a fraternity as long as they don't make you do the s**t in the article above.
 12-26-2010, 10:46 AM         #18
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
I'm graduated college in a fraternity and still keep in touch with most of my "brothers." I was really against fraternities and used the whole "paying for your friends" angle all the time. It's a long story, but I ended up pledging and yes I had to do some terrible s**t, but nothing gay or too extreme in my eyes. You do it as a group and if it teaches you anything, it teaches you more discipline. I would encourage anyone to join a fraternity as long as they don't make you do the s**t in the article above.
hazing doesn't teach you discipline and no one should be forced to go through it to join some elitist club.
 12-26-2010, 11:36 AM         #19
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I joined a fraternity and was not hazed one time, did not have to do anything against my morals, there was still a strict process an we'd get reamed out if we f**ked up, but there was absolutely nothing illegal that I went through. It was all voluntary, you didnt have to do anything if you didnt want to.
 7 years ago '10        #20
Histy 
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 1 1
crazy stupid a.ss mother f**kers
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy