URL/Smack Presents: Arsonal vs. Hitman Holla

most viewed right now
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Camels eating cacti with six-inch needles
17 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,704 | Props total: 1451 1451
Arsonal had 1 good round................and he lost that round Holla hit him where it hurts Arsonal was rappin as if it was a Grind Time battle tha URL crowds aint goin for that s**t unless its very very witty and Ars wasnt witty..... and honestly I dont like Arsonal but he nice and this had to be the worse performance Ive seen from him next to that Rich Dollars battle all this aniticipation and this the best U came with Holla is usually in some close battles but he won this easily
 7 years ago '05        #42
Basicgz 
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
Brick City ALL DAY

But with that said, Hitman bodied Ars. 3-0, zip 'em up. It wasnt even close. Holla deserves NOTHING but top tier battles from here on out

Arsonal came with lame grindtime jokes. Plus how Ars gonna deny Hollow a rematch when he was spitting recycled bulls**t to Hollow at f!ght Klub

Ars need to just admit he scared of Hollow, 'cause Hollow k!lling everything in sight right now
They set Hollow up in that f!ght Klub s**t they switched his opponent at the last minute and the time limit too...Hollow basically freestyled his way to the finals and still almost won Arsonal is running cuz he know if Hollow prepares for him he will get toe tagged Arsonal did the same s**t in that Tech Nine battle too he already had writtens for Tech and he asked to battle Tech at the event on the spot and its STILL debatable he lost Arsonal be tryin to scheme abd steal victories
 7 years ago '10        #43
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 10686 10686
well Hollow is battling Goodz next.... Hollow should take that, cant wait till that drops.
 7 years ago '06        #44
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$26,880 | Props total: 10245 10245
Hitman took that
wasnt a bodybag like some are saying but he def won all 3 rounds, n*ggas dont even kno what a bodybag is anymore, just throwing words around cause its coo i see

@ all the hollow the don praising in here
n*gga aint even that nice, hes just like ars
 7 years ago '06        #45
Lay 
space
space
$13,317 | Props total: 509 509
Hollow can actually put on a performance however, his delivery alone makes him watchable. He does say some retarded s**t but he also rebuttles and has some dope lines. Hollow v Dizaster will be interesting in April.

Anyway..

Arsonal came with more mother jokes and d!ck lines like he always does, he saying he waited 2 years for this? 2 years and that was all he could come up with?
 7 years ago '10        #46
ironhead 54 heat pts54
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 7849 7849
Holla got that pretty easy
 12-26-2010, 05:26 PM         #47
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
Hitman took that
wasnt a bodybag like some are saying but he def won all 3 rounds, n*ggas dont even kno what a bodybag is anymore, just throwing words around cause its coo i see

Hollow is just like Ars?

Yeah right, Hollow is past Ars right now and Ars knows that which is why he wont give him the rematch he deserves.

And of course its a bodybag, Hitman k!lled him in 2 rounds and even Ars's best round wasnt f**king with Hitman

On top of that, Hitman, a midwest n*gga, was able to get the NY crowd to yell out "Ball game" in unison? yup, zip 'em up
 7 years ago '04        #48
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 237 237
i think arsonal won the battle he was chewin that n*gga holla
 7 years ago '05        #49
Obsecure 
space
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 57 57
St.louis stand up ball game n*ggas know holla won it but ars did have some nice lines in there.
 7 years ago '04        #50
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,458 | Props total: 597 597
Ars don't wanna see hollow....not to many people wanna see hollow
Hollow vs Diz will be crazy
 7 years ago '05        #51
Basicgz 
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
Hitman took that

Huh??? U see what Hollow did to Big T and Okwerdz???? that was a massacre he aint nothin like Arsonal he is better
 7 years ago '05        #52
killacali86 
space
space
$2,156 | Props total: 20 20
i got hittman in this one. Arsonal had some funny a.ss lines, but that round where Hittman "exposed" Arsonal did too much damage. "awwwwww s**t...."
 7 years ago '05        #53
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 deLeet said:
I say ohhhhhh s**t, anytime now Arsonal should be approaching him.......
as a Jersey n*gga...it pained me to see that happen lol
 7 years ago '06        #54
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,439 | Props total: 75 75
23:16 said it all "man this s**t ova" ball game
 7 years ago '09        #55
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,695 | Props total: 238 238
two words "ball game"
 7 years ago '04        #56
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 4 4
 Lay said:
Hollow can actually put on a performance however, his delivery alone makes him watchable. He does say some retarded s**t but he also rebuttles and has some dope lines. Hollow v Dizaster will be interesting in April.

Anyway..

Arsonal came with more mother jokes and d!ck lines like he always does, he saying he waited 2 years for this? 2 years and that was all he could come up with?
I heard mention of this, but it's definitely going down? Is that the Grind Time MOB2 event or what?

And Arsonal is just played to me at this point. I don't care what's believable, Hitman just had more conviction in his bars and punked Arsonal with that Rex s**t. Arsonal was on the same formulaic jokes mixed with 20 different ways he'll beat you down.

Ball game. I wish Hollow really could make Lux come out of retirement. But please tell me Dizaster Vs. Hollow is happening, even if it is in a Grind Time West Coast environment. And is there any truth to a 5 minute 1 round rematch with Verb
 12-27-2010, 01:02 AM         #57
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't wait to see Hollow vs Goodz
 12-27-2010, 11:35 AM         #58
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
apparently Kevin Durant tweeted about Hitman winning this battle

classic
 7 years ago '07        #59
PowerBar Ernie 113 heat pts113
space
space
$6,225 | Props total: 2652 2652
Hitman won... 2nd round was enough to give him the win. Arsonal had too many gay jokes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
75 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy