Kobe Bryant Tells Lebron "Im A f'king Champ"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30449 30449
Kobe is pus*y. If this guy is so far above everyone else... why does he have to comment on everything anyone else does. Anytime someone else gets shine, dude gets salty as f**k. It burns him that other people get mentioned...
 7 years ago '06        #62
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
i agree with the homie that said lebron is better than kobe as of right now, career wise, theres no comparison but lebron is the best right now.
 7 years ago '08        #63
Dogpound754 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #64
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
that was a horrible game. lakers are capable of better. i aint worried. heat fans hella happy though, they get the affirmation that their team is worth something. they aint getting past Boston or Orlando in the playoffs though with a 3 year coach, and 2 stars that never went to the Finals before.
 12-26-2010, 04:18 AM         #65
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SyDuck said:
that was a horrible game. lakers are capable of better. i aint worried. heat fans hella happy though, they get the affirmation that their team is worth something. they aint getting past Boston or Orlando in the playoffs though with a 3 year coach, and 2 stars that never went to the Finals before.
Bron went to the Finals and got swept by the Spurs
 12-26-2010, 04:55 AM         #66
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
lmao this is the dumbest s**t ever

Horry isnt a great player...his rings don't mean as much

why do people continually bring up this "Horry has 7 rings" bs argument??

Lebron and Kobe are on a different level.
You do know if you wipe out some of Horry's game winners on the Lakers, Kobe has like 2 less championships than he has now.. and Horry would still have more than Kobe...

Just saying!

d4deesnuts said:
i agree with the homie that said lebron is better than kobe as of right now, career wise, theres no comparison but lebron is the best right now.
Really?

Lebron already has more triple doubles than Kobe..

More ALMOST triple doubles, more double doubles..

More MVP's...

All Kobe got is the rings, and being that he needed atleast 3 rigged series (so far that we know of)..

Kobe has yet to get out of the first round of the playoffs as the main guy, and he was being swept in the late 90's with Shaq..

I think its clear to say Lebron > Kobe in all facets of the comparison..

Last edited by A.O.™; 12-26-2010 at 05:00 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #67
Sha 1 heat pts
space
space
$102 | Props total: 1 1
Kobe is in the top 5 all time, Lebron is top 10. Why is this even a discussion?
 7 years ago '05        #68
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 6186 6186
n*ggaz jumping back on the lebron d!ck now. Once they lose in the playoffs off some bulls**t from bron and wade n*ggaz gone be back to hating on the n*gga. I thinnk the heat will win a chip. Just not this year.
 7 years ago '05        #69
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
space
$75,924 | Props total: 30316 30316
 Trizz187 said:
Ya'll act like LA dont save their best defense for the playoffs and finals smh this is just a regular game ya'll lebron c*ck suckers are praising this like its the nba finals
 7 years ago '05        #70
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,777 | Props total: 3234 3234
 ThyInfamousOne said:
i use to play kobe now i play lebron
"play"?????
 7 years ago '04        #71
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Kobe without gasol, or prime shaq = no rings. You put wade, or james in those circumstances with gasol, or prime shaq they get rings also. Its not rocket science. Anybody could yell they are champs being in those circumstances. If thats what he yelled. But that would sound stupid to say when your getting lit up on both ends of the court on christmas day.
 7 years ago '08        #72
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 A.O.™ said:
You do know if you wipe out some of Horry's game winners on the Lakers, Kobe has like 2 less championships than he has now.. and Horry would still have more than Kobe...

Just saying!

Really?

Lebron already has more triple doubles than Kobe..

More ALMOST triple doubles, more double doubles..

More MVP's...

All Kobe got is the rings, and being that he needed atleast 3 rigged series (so far that we know of)..

Kobe has yet to get out of the first round of the playoffs as the main guy, and he was being swept in the late 90's with Shaq..

I think its clear to say Lebron > Kobe in all facets of the comparison..
 12-26-2010, 09:09 AM         #73
sumerset 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron is on his way to being a champ. Just like makin a good cake, you need all the right ingredients!
 12-26-2010, 09:23 AM         #74
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
before i say anything lemme be first to say i hold no stock in any of these two teams, i think Kobe and Bron are both great players maybe Kobe moreso for obvious reasons (he got his titles etc etc) but yo, im seriously convinced that a good 87% of these players especially Wade and Lebron wouldnt have half the success they have now had they been playin in the old days preferably the 80's and 90s. im only sayin this sh1t cause its almost unbearable to watch a Miami game. So EVERYTIME these two funny lookin n*ggas go to the basket theyre fouled? EVERYTIME? you know, i watched the enitre Heat vs Dallas game and whole 4th quarter Wade was on the line. smh anyway i know some'll disagree some will agree whatever the case i just hope im not the only n*gga noticin that sh1t cause it damn sure makes the NBA experience even more a.ss than it already is.
wake me up when playoffs start
 7 years ago '09        #75
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
Funny how adam morrison can say the same thing
 12-26-2010, 09:54 AM         #76
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
Funny how adam morrison can say the same thing
so judgin' by this random act of fuhkery Adam Morrison havin a chip under his belt makes Kobe less of a player? ok...fair enough,

CALLIN' ALL BENCH WARMERS WITH RINGS YOUVE FINALLY BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR TALENTS TO MOTIVATE WHEN YOU COULDNT DO ANYTHING ON COURT OR ON FIELD. THE LEADERS/STARS OF YOUR TEAM WHOVE DONE ALL THE ACTUAL LEG WORK REALLY ARENT SH1T THEYRE ALL OVERRATED! STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS

statements like yours is automatic proof in the fact that this new generation of n*gga is soft as baby sh1t
 7 years ago '09        #77
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Bea5T said:
lmao this is the dumbest s**t ever

Horry isnt a great player...his rings don't mean as much

why do people continually bring up this "Horry has 7 rings" bs argument??

Lebron and Kobe are on a different level.
But you're using rings as the most important measurement of greatness. Bob Horry has 7 titles. Kobe has 6. Bob>>Kobe
 7 years ago '05        #78
tokinjohn 2291 heat pts2291
space
space
$11,885 | Props total: 52253 52253
idk but Jordan would of never scored 17 at home on Xmas when the new n*ggas in the leaugue coming for his spot showed up even when he was a WIZARD.
 7 years ago '07        #79
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
i think this game will wake up the lakers
 12-26-2010, 10:32 AM         #80
angelatucker50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GO BRON!!! BRON !!! TOO MUCH :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy