Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Kobe > LeBron
 12-26-2010, 12:07 AM         #42
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Because he played in a completely different era. He was a man amongst boys. Much weaker competition
John Wooden coached UCLA in a different era, he's still considered one of the greatest coaches of all time. Jim Brown played football in a different era and he's considered one of the best RBs of all time if not the best. GTFOH with that bulls**t era argument. That man dominated his competition like no other and won 11 rings. First it's rings that determines who is better and now you change your whole f**kin argument. How predictable.

b**ch a.ss Kobe stans need to be wiped off the face of the Earth along with his hoe a.ss.
 12-26-2010, 12:07 AM         #43
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Legit1 said:
That's funny.
lmao are u funny n*gga?

this is Kobe Bryant..i'd take his career over Bron anyway, n*gga rather be Pippen
 7 years ago '05        #44
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Youngin19 said:
John Wooden coached UCLA in a different era, he's still considered one of the greatest coaches of all time. Jim Brown played football in a different era and he's considered one of the best RBs of all time if not the best. GTFOH with that bulls**t era argument. That man dominated his competition like no other and won 11 rings. First it's rings that determines who is better and now you change your whole f**kin argument. How predictable.

b**ch a.ss Kobe stans need to be wiped off the face of the Earth along with his hoe a.ss.

Oh look, another hater throwing out the word "stan" to make himself feel better about hating Kobe and having to see him win these past 2 years.

You must have been seething.

First of all, I never Said Russel isnt an all time great player. I have him in my top 10, so step the f**k off with your hating, bitter a.ss.

Second, theres several people that have Walter Payton or Barry Sanders being better than Jim Brown, so you can also step the f**k off of that also

Its clear you hate Kobe, So im done. How one man can hate an athlete for winning is beyond me.
 12-26-2010, 12:27 AM         #45
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao are u funny n*gga?

this is Kobe Bryant..i'd take his career over Bron anyway, n*gga rather be Pippen
Who the hell is talking about career? We in the damn present fool and as it is Lebron>Kobe. Seriously homes get off the dudes nuts because we clearly saw the difference in the actual game.

27 points, 11 rebounds, 10 a.ssists>>>17 points, 7 a.ssists, 6 rebounds
 12-26-2010, 12:32 AM         #46
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:

So you have Russell as the GOAT over Jordan?
 12-26-2010, 12:33 AM         #47
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
Who the hell is talking about career? We in the damn present fool and as it is Lebron>Kobe. Seriously homes get off the dudes nuts because we clearly saw the difference in the actual game.

27 points, 11 rebounds, 10 a.ssists>>>17 points, 7 a.ssists, 6 rebounds
Kobe don't have no one else to set him up though...nobody else...Bron was just camping out there just shooting 3's, i mean Bron is a beast, but lets be real...
 12-26-2010, 12:39 AM         #48
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Kobe don't have no one else to set him up though...nobody else...Bron was just camping out there just shooting 3's, i mean Bron is a beast, but lets be real...
My homie I am real. True I would take Kobe's career any day of the month but lets be real Kobe been in the league for much longer. All I am saying is Lebron is better than Kobe as it stands. Hey man he dished out dimes and was getting rebounds so.....he did a lot more than shoot 3's.
 12-26-2010, 12:45 AM         #49
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
So you have Russell as the GOAT over Jordan?
no, but I don't make the ring argument and say player X is better than player Y because hehas more rings than him. You hoe a.ss, b**ch made Kobe stans do that. If having more rings makes you the better player, Bill Russell should be considered a better player than Jordan.
 7 years ago '05        #50
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
He said "good f**king job" which he meant sarcastically because he thought LeBron got the call by "acting"
 12-26-2010, 12:54 AM         #51
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
My homie I am real. True I would take Kobe's career any day of the month but lets be real Kobe been in the league for much longer. All I am saying is Lebron is better than Kobe as it stands. Hey man he dished out dimes and was getting rebounds so.....he did a lot more than shoot 3's.
his 3's was the reason they one, Wade set him up for most of them, it's not even nothing to brag on vs. Lakers defense, especially that pick and roll defense, s**t is f**king awful

he played good, but them 3's was f**king crucial, eveytime Lakers tried to make a run Bron hit a 3...EVERYTIME
 7 years ago '10        #52
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 LoeSoSick said:
lebron will k!ll kobe
shut up
 7 years ago '09        #53
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 8925 8925
f**k Kobe and his stans sick of the excuses when he loses he has no help, when he wins he's amazing, gasol the reason they won last year and Memphis is the reason Kobe still La
 7 years ago '05        #54
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
Ya'll act like LA dont save their best defense for the playoffs and finals smh this is just a regular game ya'll lebron c*ck suckers are praising this like its the nba finals
 12-26-2010, 01:27 AM         #55
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it really fair to compare lebron in his prime to an aging kobe? kobe's still averaging 25.7 ppg & 4.6 apg this season despite less playing time.
 7 years ago '06        #56
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
TS gets props for keeping it real, admitting hes a groupie

TS gets props denied for being a groupie
 7 years ago '07        #57
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 7 years ago '06        #58
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 473 473
 Youngin19 said:
no, but I don't make the ring argument and say player X is better than player Y because hehas more rings than him. You hoe a.ss, b**ch made Kobe stans do that. If having more rings makes you the better player, Bill Russell should be considered a better player than Jordan.

Lets not forget Robert Horry as well :agreement6: :dancingcool: Mamba is that dude though. With a smiley like this how could you not be
 7 years ago '06        #59
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18797 18797
and then LeBron proceeded to win the game while dropping a triple double....

meanwhile Kobe is looking a lil' dated missing mid range jumpers and getting beat off the 1st step....
 7 years ago '07        #60
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,441 | Props total: 14835 14835

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy