CELTICS vs MAGIC [xmas day game thread]

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #201
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 lifesabeach said:
This isn't the Magic team you'll be facing in the playoffs though. The Celtics already had tons of time to mesh together (albeit without their best player) and the Magic didn't even have time to practice with their squad.

They'll only get better, so it looks like the East is in trouble.
I dont care they have no big men. wait til we have Perk and Rondo against them. I liked orlando a lot more before the trades, although I love JRich
 7 years ago '07        #202
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,016 | Props total: 7518 7518
ugly ugly game...magic seized the moment and took it from the celtics..wont front we were bound to lose one of these last minute games we been having as of late. No trip on to the next one
 7 years ago '04        #203
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
Lol @ Magic fans thinkin their gonna go far. The Celtics only scored like 77 points w/ 45 seconds left in the 4th. Not to sound like were makin excuses, but c'mon, you think that's happening w/ Rondo in da game
. Good game tho magic. A win is a win, and you guys outplayed us in the 4th. I still you all need another big man though, to make some noise come playoffs.
 7 years ago '10        #204
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
Any big man will do, it will happen through a trade, no worries.

Magic got the #2 defensei n the league

and LOL @ "i liked the Magic better before the trade" that's just foolish and unintelligent to say. Embarrassing tbqmfh
 7 years ago '04        #205
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,549 | Props total: 30761 30761
dc stay reppin
 7 years ago '09        #206
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208 OP
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 {XtoDaZ} said:
Lol @ Magic fans thinkin their gonna go far. The Celtics only scored like 77 points w/ 45 seconds left in the 4th. Not to sound like were makin excuses, but c'mon, you think that's happening w/ Rondo in da game
. Good game tho magic. A win is a win, and you guys outplayed us in the 4th. I still you all need another big man though, to make some noise come playoffs.
terrible post...
u were all over the place, from making excuses, to not making excuses in the same sentence.
laughing & saying we're not gonna go far, then ending with us needing another big man to make noise in the playoffs.

wtf are u actually saying????
 7 years ago '04        #207
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 5_star_smitty said:
terrible post...
u were all over the place, from making excuses, to not making excuses in the same sentence.
laughing & saying we're not gonna go far, then ending with us needing another big man to make noise in the playoffs.

wtf are u actually saying????
Wat excuses did I make???? The Celtics w/ Rondo is gonna score over 80 pts. Thats a FACT, ..no??
And YES I did laugh and say the magic need a big man to make noise, but they wont make it far in the playoffs. Why?? Because Yall are a good team, but not a GREAT team. In tha playoffs best believe Celtics will tap that a.ss, and maybe even the Heat.
 7 years ago '07        #208
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
Lol celtics were still on the streak even with rondo gone. Don't give me that bulls**t. Pierce can't guard hedo and ray ray was letting JJ look like a good defender. If dwight was getting more touches and wasn't in foul trouble majority of the game it wouldve been a bigger blow out just like we did the spurs.
 7 years ago '07        #209
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
also this team has been together for 1 week and hardly anytime to practice or mesh. Beating the best two teams in the league and ending their 10+ game winning streak is a huge accomplishment. Hope gilbert gets into rhythm and chooses his shots wisely. He would be deadly as a 6th man.
 12-26-2010, 09:39 AM         #210
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still talking? Boston is miles ahead of Orlando, regardless its football sunday.
 7 years ago '04        #211
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,350 | Props total: 11550 11550
 m!ck3y said:
lol @ the excuses..

Orlando will only get better with practice and a trade which brings in depth behind Dwight..
the lack of depth with bigs will hurt you playoff time.

I didnt see the game but from what I heard it was a bad officiated both ways and celtics got cold @ the end and the magic just started hitting shots o welll
 7 years ago '07        #212
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Whatever..I,ll let magic fans celebrate this because there's no chance you beat us in the playoffs. Big ups on the win though
 12-26-2010, 01:20 PM         #213
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Whatever..I,ll let magic fans celebrate this because there's no chance you beat us in the playoffs. Big ups on the win though
Why would Orlando need to beat Boston in the playoffs when Miami can take care of that job easily?
 7 years ago '07        #214
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,016 | Props total: 7518 7518
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Why would Orlando need to beat Boston in the playoffs when Miami can take care of that job easily?
easily? they 0-2 against the C's
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy