Does Tupac lose respect for being in Ballet??

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
tupac "losing" respect is irrelevant. even if he "lost" some he would still be more respected than any other rapper. GOAT
 7 years ago '04        #42
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 vazquez1085 said:
if Prodigy lost respect so does Pac...no double standards...
the difference is prodigy got blasted for it and didn't come back with s**t. pac woulda been on jay head if he said that s**t
 7 years ago '10        #43
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 Cornhusker said:
n*gga, NFL players take it to improve their balance. Rappers don't take ballet to spit colder bars.

I knw NFL players do it for coordination some of them not all of em n*gga my point is they still putting on a tutu or wateva ballet dancers where n*gga f**k a sport they doing it cause they want to just how pac was into art and he wanted to, aint no guarantees u take ballet yo coordination and balance gone be better n*ggas do it cause they want to and some prolly use football as a excuse to take ballet when in reality they like doing the s**t .. aint gone argue wit u cuz, pac a legend yo a.ss prolly bumpin lil wayne saying he the goat yall respect a man that kiss another man but disrespect a man cause he took ballet?? Dancing dnt make u gay or fake he spoke real s**t and did real s**t but i aint gone argue man.. enuff

Last edited by 2TopFlite; 12-24-2010 at 10:52 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #44
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
i actually im a fan tupacs music just find it funny how ppl make pac out to be something he wasnt he didnt catch a case till he became famous
Yeah and we know that cause Pac told us lol. Pac already told us about the ballet thing, soft cracteristics thing, late criminal record thing. Why is everyone on some "tupac exposed" tip now?
 12-25-2010, 12:13 AM         #45
Rosy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of sport players use ballet to help with their jumping & flexibility too. makes you more graceful and helps builds a strong back. nothing wrong about it!
 12-25-2010, 12:19 AM         #46
MOSTAGRIP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plus who wouldnt wanna be in a class with mostlly females, in spandex, putting there body in positions u can only imagine.. Espesially in highschool wen n*ggas horomones r runnin crazy.. Pac smarter than u think hahaha
 7 years ago '07        #47
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14908 14908
 A-L-P said:
Yeah and we know that cause Pac told us lol. Pac already told us about the ballet thing, soft cracteristics thing, late criminal record thing. Why is everyone on some "tupac exposed" tip now?
your sig explains it
 7 years ago '06        #48
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 156 156
He real.... How many ballerina's you know really shoot at tha police...
 7 years ago '10        #49
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 The N said:
^your moms would get wet for Pac
 7 years ago '07        #50
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
"Well f**k you, you beans and rice son of a b**ch, u need to have respect for me I was almost your father but the line was too f**king long"
 7 years ago '10        #51
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 MOSTAGRIP said:
Plus who wouldnt wanna be in a class with mostlly females, in spandex, putting there body in positions u can only imagine.. Espesially in highschool wen n*ggas horomones r runnin crazy.. Pac smarter than u think hahaha
 7 years ago '06        #52
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,362 | Props total: 4635 4635
 CaliIsActive said:
my n*gga are you confused? u claiming crenshaw one second and then saying whoadie the next

stop the foolishness breh its disgusting

Oh no he didn't.....hell nah. He one of them sepulVEda a.ss n*ggas
 7 years ago '06        #53
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,362 | Props total: 4635 4635
Damn some of you n*ggas are so subconsciously obsessed with homo eroticism its disgusting. yall remind me of that father in American Beauty...you know what im talking about.

You going out of your way to tarnish is name, make him seem effeminate. Look around you...
nowadays a n*gga will have/wear more flashy jewelry then his girl, own more pairs of shoes, wear tighter pants, have longer hair, carry around chap stick, have two studs in his ear, mad dog/hate on other n*ggas appearances, the list goes on. 50 years from now dudes will be looking at this generation like...wow.

Pac was on a different level. Did you actually listen to what he's saying in that video? He already hints at his grand master plan.

Ya'll have the mentality of a n*gga that will never be successful in life. Why? Cause you think in a box. Same n*ggas who dont pay attention in math class cause "real n*ggas dont like math". Fast forward 10 years later be the same n*gga breaking into my car cause the n*gga mad at life, got an iPhone and he cant afford the service so he just use it as a calculator and to play music.

You ever think maybe Pac's differences is what helped make him GOAT?

"Being real" don't mean s**t. Just another category that forces black men to conform to a label and lifestyle, based on stereotypes and defeatism, that perpetuates stereotypes, discourages self-exploration, stunts growth and rewards ignorance.
 12-25-2010, 02:06 AM         #54
MOSTAGRIP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chucchhh!!

dominicanlou said:
damn some of you n*ggas are so subconsciously obsessed with homo eroticism its disgusting. Yall remind me of that father in american beauty...you know what im talking about.

You going out of your way to tarnish is name, make him seem effeminate. Look around you...
Nowadays a n*gga will have/wear more flashy jewelry then his girl, own more pairs of shoes, wear tighter pants, have longer hair, carry around chap stick, have two studs in his ear, mad dog/hate on other n*ggas appearances, the list goes on. 50 years from now dudes will be looking at this generation like...wow.

Pac was on a different level. Did you actually listen to what he's saying in that video? He already hints at his grand master plan.

Ya'll have the mentality of a n*gga that will never be successful in life. Why? Cause you think in a box. Same n*ggas who dont pay attention in math class cause "real n*ggas dont like math". Fast forward 10 years later be the same n*gga breaking into my car cause the n*gga mad at life, got an iphone and he cant afford the service so he just use it as a calculator and to play music.

You ever think maybe pac's differences is what helped make him goat?

"being real" don't mean s**t. Just another category that forces black men to conform to a label and lifestyle, based on stereotypes and defeatism, that perpetuates stereotypes, discourages self-exploration, stunts growth and rewards ignorance.
 7 years ago '05        #55
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
tupac is a fake thug turned gangsta....dude seems so gay in the top interview..he prob. experimented.
 7 years ago '10        #56
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 awall said:
tupac is a fake thug turned gangsta....dude seems so gay in the top interview..he prob. experimented.
Dude please.
 12-25-2010, 06:00 AM         #57
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden lost. What happened to not knocking the hustle? Sadly these are the guys who think that being a cop, working for the government, and going to school and getting an education is not "real."
 7 years ago '10        #58
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 vazquez1085 said:
if Prodigy lost respect so does Pac...no double standards...
 7 years ago '10        #59
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 1495 1495
 2TopFlite said:
None in my book cause i dnt see nothing gay about it NFL players take Ballet all the time, Ppl gotta understand Tupac moved from New York 2 Baltimore 2 Oakland and adapted to the gangsta Lifestyle influenced by the n*ggas he was around ppl dnt understand s**t so they say taking Ballet gay just dumb n*ggas stuck with that hood mindframe
word... I bet taking ballet makes you light on your feet like a mothaf**ka, thus giving you an advantage... but n*ggas will be n*ggas
 7 years ago '10        #60
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,847 | Props total: 13253 13253
treach took ballet too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy