Jay-Z Banks A Milli For New Year's Eve Gig

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 deLeet said:
this clown just wrote a book on Christmas, eat breakfast first then go to church...
 Hovi Bryant said:
This n*gga is hot at the head for real. Typing up essays to hate on one man. lol
I guess when you're college educated illiterate dudes feel like a few paragraphs that literally took 3 min to rattle off may seem like an "essay" :lachen001: , I apologize and ill try to dumb it down and paraphrase my points next time for the special few retards :greetings10: . that's the que for you to get salty and respond.
 7 years ago '05        #82
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Hate is strong for Hova man dude best rapper of all time WTF
Is dude talking bout Hova got songs for days n*gga could do 5 hours
Show if he wanted
 7 years ago '04        #83
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
Like I said before I wouldn't argue if someone thought Jay was the greatest lyricist in rap, but since ppl acting like his Live Show hasn't been a point of criticism his whole career, here's others speaking on it.

First you have crackhead X:

@ 1:12

[video - click to view]

then you have JAY HIMSELF talking about it.

“My early years? Forget it. I was horrible. DMX tore me to pieces. I remember being stunned."

then you have Skip Bayless someone who is just a casual listener saying the same thing.

" greatest lyricist in hip hop ever, but very overrated as a performer......low on stage charisma"

then you have Jay again talking about his live show

[video - click to view]

" I'm not a guy who runs around as much, mine is more about my words "

stans acting like this isn't a common perception of Jay

but like I said again, stage show aside, He's top 2 alive, top 5 DOA, sad that some ppl can't critique other aspects of his artistry separately.
 7 years ago '06        #84
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Michael_Moore said:
we get it Camel Face you have cake....."yousa d!ck riding f**got you love the attention" that s**t still rings true even to this day....smh...

cause he's the one that wrote the article about himself right f**got? why are u so stupid and jealous :sadcam:
 7 years ago '07        #85
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1138 1138
damn hes caking!
 12-25-2010, 03:14 PM         #86
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
I guess when you're college educated illiterate dudes feel like a few paragraphs that literally took 3 min to rattle off may seem like an "essay" :lachen001: , I apologize and ill try to dumb it down and paraphrase my points next time for the special few retards :greetings10: . that's the que for you to get salty and respond.
lol the dudes got "Hov" in his screen name so you already know he's a groupie...but I can tell you right now deLeet will slay his moms for Jay so you're wasting time trying to make head way with that d!ck rider....
 12-25-2010, 03:15 PM         #87
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedHead said:
i wonder how much they paying the workers to clean up after why they keep giving rich ppl money?
To take more money from poor people.
 12-25-2010, 03:24 PM         #88
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k west coast time, everybody know: east coast time > west coast time

n*ggas all late and s**t, catch up.
 7 years ago '04        #89
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 psylence2k said:
1. My stan statement wasn't directed specifically at you but the guys who were simply replying with " ah you hater go jump off a bridge !" but if I hurt your feelings that bad that you felt you had to respond directly to that then maybe the shoe fits, you be the judge.

2. Your explanation of his live show really doesn't change my opinion because interacting with the fans and having stamina for 3 hours (which is pretty much the average time for all big artists doing their own concert) isn't impressive considering the type of energy he displays compared to a Kanye, DMX, Wayne, or 50 (Jay is lyrically better than all of them of course, but his live show doesn't compare IMO ). Let's not forget Jay has been touring for way over a decade, this should only make the standard for him ALOT higher.

3. How did I answer my own question? All those statements (two classics, top 5, etc) are OPINIONS of the hip hop community as well as my own, they aren't facts, and they aren't highly regarded to the casual general music fan, that's why I said what I said, how do you not get this? Who is worth a milli? Kanye and Eminem I could justify bringing in that price tag due to their music performing alot better than Jay's number wise, and due to his current hype and lives how being better than Jay's if someone offered Wayne a milli then i wouldn't be surprised. Then again like I said Jay's "celebrity" is what books him these shows IMO not really his music, cuz i bet when certain white ppl at this party are like "why him? ", other white ppl are gonna be like " he's Jay-Z! he's married to Beyonce and owns the Nets ! "

4. I didn't know the term "boys" could only be used in one context , Yes i just a.ssumed you all were under 18 I guess, are you salty about me not acknowledging your adulthood?

5. No one said anything about Soulja, and you just basically proved my point with that statement by trying to side step the facts about his music and using his "name" to justify a price tag.

6. Your whole generosity statement is where your statement completely lost me and starting to convince me you are a stan, how is this relevant to me criticizing a live show? Me: Jay's live show isn't that great, he doesn't have many number 1 hits , YOU : Ah man you hater, Jay-z builds wells in Africa !!! :wtf: , do you understand how foolish you sound with that? oh and by the way you dont have to believe me since you probably wont but i do volunteer at a homeless shelter on the weekly, even tho that whole argument is still irrelevant. I'm on a high horse because I dont think Jay's worth a mill? please explain that to me.

I feel yallz feelings are reallly strong for Jay since you are making accusations that really have no grounds, I can't be hating because Jay's probably the second or third rapper I listen most to , I'm a Jay fan , and I've written posts just as long defending his stature in the game on this site countless times, so please explain how I'm hating? Hating how? because I said his live show isn't that great? but he's in my top 5 DOA, so if someone doesn't put him in their top 5 is that hate as well? Hating because I said his record stats aren't the best in the game? That's merely FACT, the way yall are defending someone in the particular manner that you are who is not doing anything for your well being baffles me, you guys are acting like Jay is your pops or something with this " man if you dont agree you are a hater" mess.
1-2.

3. Your "opinion" is the exact reason he's worth a million for his appearance. Nothing you say or have said is a fact, nothing but opinions, and those opinions are what makes Jay so high praised.

5. Nothing to do with Soulja Boy, the point was Jay doesn't need hit singles (LIKE Soulja) to be noticed inside and outside of the hip hop world.

6. Cool story and all, but I wasn't speaking to you. I clearly quoted someone else when I made that statement. Before you come off as a condescending prick, be sure you're not making any mistakes first.
 7 years ago '04        #90
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 http:// said:
1-2.

3. Your "opinion" is the exact reason he's worth a million for his appearance. Nothing you say or have said is a fact, nothing but opinions, and those opinions are what makes Jay so high praised.

5. Nothing to do with Soulja Boy, the point was Jay doesn't need hit singles (LIKE Soulja) to be noticed inside and outside of the hip hop world.

6. Cool story and all, but I wasn't speaking to you. I clearly quoted someone else when I made that statement. Before you come off as a condescending prick, be sure you're not making any mistakes first.

3. So it's not a fact that he only has ONE number 1 hit through a collaboration ??? and there are other rappers whose music has performed commercially better than his currently? there's a certain jay quote hmmm something about numbers dont lie?

4. Of course Jay doesn't need hit singles to be recognized, that's my point, he just needs Beyonce and his business deals, Jay's a phenomenal artist but what irritates me is that the media acts like they're interested in him when really they're just riding his hype and his celebrity, most of those ppl cant even name three jay-z songs let alone quote lyrics unless their research aid googles him before an interview.

6. This was misdirected I admit, I was just on a roll and taking no prisoners. :dancingcool: , no bad feelings from this "condescending prick " .
 7 years ago '10        #91
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,404 | Props total: 2347 2347
Marketing, that is why Jay is worth that 1 mill... the strength of his life story is what draws people to Jay.

That is why he succeeds.
 12-25-2010, 06:04 PM         #92
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
cause he's the one that wrote the article about himself right f**got? why are u so stupid and jealous :sadcam:
its really weird and sad, its been like that for years probably. The biggest jay-z d!ckrider in this forum.
 12-25-2010, 06:07 PM         #93
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
lol the dudes got "Hov" in his screen name so you already know he's a groupie...but I can tell you right now deLeet will slay his moms for Jay so you're wasting time trying to make head way with that d!ck rider....
I will k!ll jay-z for money..... I'm all about that bread kid he ain't that serious in my life..
 12-26-2010, 12:18 AM         #94
sumerset 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's a lot of money. how much is that an hour!
 12-26-2010, 12:34 AM         #95
depy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<> hov
 7 years ago '07        #96
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1138 1138
Jay can you just lend me 7,000 dollars? i really want to but a damn jetski for this summer
 7 years ago '05        #97
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,604 | Props total: 3506 3506
I went to 2 Jay shows in basically a year....dude puts on a great show and gives u your money's worth....now idk if anybody can give u a million dollar show but he puts on a good one
 7 years ago '05        #98
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,604 | Props total: 3506 3506
especially considering one of the shows was at Eastern Michigan University in a small a.ss gym
 12-26-2010, 10:41 AM         #99
angelatucker50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Propz
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy