The Official What Games Did You Get For Christmas Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Da Ill One said:
I didn't call anyone juvenile or even bash anyone...I just was surprised people do thi...NOONE in my family does this and 98% of my friends don't do it either...none of give gifts to adults...we all only give to the children it's what we do...how we all been raised... I guess i'm in the minority here but I honestly was surprised people do this...that's all I never hated on anyone who does it ...just not something I or anyone i know do...
So saying "step ya game up" isn't bashing anyone? Ok. If I had children I could totally understand making it about them and not buying gifts for anyone else, but I still wouldn't hate (yes, you are hating) on grown folks without kids that choose to get things for the people they care about and expect nothing in return. Maybe if you said what you meant instead of coming off like you was trying to s**t on n*ggas in this thread people wouldn't take your approach as such. Then again I forgot this is BX. Where hate happens.
 7 years ago '05        #82
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18434 18434
 Chainz Graphics said:
I buy all my games on release day, I don't ask for gifts on Christmas. And I'm only 17, so I'm still in the clear for getting gifts anyways. But yeah, If it was a cool game comin' out I might woulda asked for it. But shid, I just bought myself a turtle beach x11 for christmas. So it is what it is. :dancingcool:
Wth chainz..I thought u were older lol.

Anyway I didn't get any games..pretty much CoD & AC Brotherhood was my early christmas
 7 years ago '09        #83
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
 Hu$tLa said:
Wth chainz..I thought u were older lol.

Anyway I didn't get any games..pretty much CoD & AC Brotherhood was my early christmas
Lol, Nah, Man. I'm a young blood. May 5th, 1993. :] What made you think I was older?
 7 years ago '04        #84
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 kuruption said:
So saying "step ya game up" isn't bashing anyone? Ok. If I had children I could totally understand making it about them and not buying gifts for anyone else, but I still wouldn't hate (yes, you are hating) on grown folks without kids that choose to get things for the people they care about and expect nothing in return. Maybe if you said what you meant instead of coming off like you was trying to s**t on n*ggas in this thread people wouldn't take your approach as such. Then again I forgot this is BX. Where hate happens.
I see your point...and I would liek to apologize now for appearing liek I was "s**tting on dudes" that wasn't my intention at all, I re-read what I wrote and it did appear that way...

I'm just saying, I personally (and I was raised this way, and alot of friends and my wife think the same way) that the "Exchanging of gifts" is stupid in our opinion... it doesn't sound right saying "I want this game (just for example since this si the Gamespot) and you want that game...so you buy that game for me and i'll buy that game for you.. naw just buy the game you want and i'll buy what I want is my point...if you guys exchange or buy gifts for other adults that's cool...i just honestly didn't think people did that for adults since like I said 98% of the people i see everyday and talk too think the same way I do... and Since Christmas is the season of "Giving" this is why I give to children and or needy people..I donate money and toys every year to those who have less then I do, cuz i've been there (yes homeless and all) so I know the struggle... but personally like I said I think "Exchanging gifts" is stupid since I just buy what I want and need...

So again I Apologize to anyone I offended by making it sound like I was s**tting on you guys for doing this...again that was not my intentions
 12-25-2010, 12:24 PM         #85
sumerset 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am now Kinected!!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #86
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
Well I got this:
[IMG]http://aznbadger.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/pile-of-s**t-on-the-road.jpg[/IMG]
What game system can I play this on?
 7 years ago '05        #87
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 GrimeyMoney said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #88
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Da Ill One said:
I see your point...and I would liek to apologize now for appearing liek I was "s**tting on dudes" that wasn't my intention at all, I re-read what I wrote and it did appear that way...

I'm just saying, I personally (and I was raised this way, and alot of friends and my wife think the same way) that the "Exchanging of gifts" is stupid in our opinion... it doesn't sound right saying "I want this game (just for example since this si the Gamespot) and you want that game...so you buy that game for me and i'll buy that game for you.. naw just buy the game you want and i'll buy what I want is my point...if you guys exchange or buy gifts for other adults that's cool...i just honestly didn't think people did that for adults since like I said 98% of the people i see everyday and talk too think the same way I do... and Since Christmas is the season of "Giving" this is why I give to children and or needy people..I donate money and toys every year to those who have less then I do, cuz i've been there (yes homeless and all) so I know the struggle... but personally like I said I think "Exchanging gifts" is stupid since I just buy what I want and need...

So again I Apologize to anyone I offended by making it sound like I was s**tting on you guys for doing this...again that was not my intentions
And I understand what you're saying. I mean, I bought my wife a remote starter for her truck and she bought me move and Beats headphones. They came out to about the same price, we could have just bought them for ourselves, but we probably wouldn't but we would do it for each other because we think about the other person first. I see your point, and if that how you were raised to each his own. I hope you see where I was coming from.
 7 years ago '10        #89
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 Da Ill One said:

You did seem like you were trying to s**t on people but we appreciate you being mature and clearing that up.

But with the exchanging thing, at least when my fam and most of the people I know do it, it's not like "hey, I want this, what do you want?" it's more a thing where you kinda think about what their interests are and try to find something that they would like. Sometimes you give/get what they would have bought themselves anyway, sometimes it's something they like but hadn't even thought of buying for themselves, and sometimes they'll probably just return it or stick it in the closet and bring it out only when you come over lol. Really I'd rather just buy myself s**t like I do the rest of the year but it's fun to try and find things in your price range that another person would enjoy once a year.

Last edited by Marcus Aurelius; 12-25-2010 at 02:00 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #90
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
 Da Ill One said:
Noone is bitter I just don't believe in giving another person who can fend for themselves a gift...
Then it wouldn't be a gift, man. Just saying.
 7 years ago '06        #91
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 younggangsta_s said:
wuts wrong wit sonic and sega all stars? the game is good, i havent played it yet but it has great reviews plus i played the demo and liked it so eat a d!ck.
 7 years ago '06        #92
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
damn, i would never be looking forward to christmas if i was some of ya'll, lol. I still get gifts, mostly money but i asked my girl to get me deadspace 2 for my bday(which is 3 days before xmas). I also got my girl a gift, i dont care if we both work and can buy things ourselves, the whole point of xmas is the gift of giving as corny as that may sound. I admit though, it sux having a bday so close to christmas, i gotta go out and buy other people s**t even though my bday is around that time.
 7 years ago '06        #93
space
space
plus da ill one, you did come at me n*gga. i aint accepting yo apology unless you directly apologize to me. Dont u eva try to s**t on me again n*gga. f**k is wrong u wit u n*gga?
 7 years ago '06        #94
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Da Ill One said:

Even in movies and television adults buy other adults gifts (yes, it is fake but it gives you the idea that many people do this). You are actually in the minority. Many people do this. The only people I buy gifts for is my immediate family though.

Also I don't tell people what to buy me. It's nice if they get me something but it's not like I go to them and ask them for something.

And to stay on topic. My brother got me Black Ops. Was not planning on getting it but lots of people on my friends list has it so I guess I can play with them.

Now the whole point of christmas is not giving gifts but spending time with the people you care about and celebrating the birth of Christ because it is a religious holiday.
 7 years ago '04        #95
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 GrimeyMoney said:
plus da ill one, you did come at me n*gga. i aint accepting yo apology unless you directly apologize to me. Dont u eva try to s**t on me again n*gga. f**k is wrong u wit u n*gga?
Man f**k YO COUCH... =) Snootchie Bootchies
 7 years ago '05        #96
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 18434 18434
 Chainz Graphics said:
Lol, Nah, Man. I'm a young blood. May 5th, 1993. :] What made you think I was older?
I guess I thot u was older cuz you don't act like a lot of 17 year olds on forums
 7 years ago '06        #97
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Man f**k YO COUCH... =) Snootchie Bootchies
oh word, first u make me buy a fake controller then you try to s**t on me by talking about how christmas is for lil kids and s**t????????????????

And atop of that i never disrespected u before either.
 7 years ago '09        #98
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Im 26 and my sis bought me EA SPORTS MMA 4 christmas
 7 years ago '06        #99
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 GrimeyMoney said:
quit your b**chin!! this n*gga is f**king a homo thinking tyrese is "s3xy" n s**t
 7 years ago '09        #100
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10536 10536
 Hu$tLa said:
I guess I thot u was older cuz you don't act like a lot of 17 year olds on forums
I'll take that as a compliment. :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy