The Official What Games Did You Get For Christmas Thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yep I got the same game twice....
 7 years ago '06        #62
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
I have a good turnout here but it was all my doing. I made a pretty sweet gaming home theater pc, gt5, blk ops, 2k11, ps3 text keypad, cool grey xi that jus dropped.
Pretty sweet right? Maybe not I bought everything I tell everyone around yo just save tour money
 7 years ago '10        #63
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Gmo BlaZe said:
n*ggas must come from broken homes if they think people don't give out gifts. No matter what age you are we give gifts. Seriously it could be a goddamn pack of tshirts but we do it.

I guess once you reach the age of knowing your way around the kitchen you guys dont eat @ thanksgiving time?
Game, set, & match. I didn't really expect to see some bitter a.ss n*ggas in here

And I thought my life was miserable

It's cool though. The % of people that think like this is so low that's why I was surprised to see that s**t here on BX. My n*gga grimeymoney makes a thread and some n*ggas hating hardcore.

Anyway, I got some pretty decent gifts. As far as games I got a gift card for Marvel vs. Capcom 3

And this...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #64
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
treated my self wit some NBA 2K11 and Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition
 7 years ago '06        #65
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,493 | Props total: 4809 4809
I got a s**t ton of money...So I'm gonna pre-order ME2 and Deadspace 2
 7 years ago '04        #66
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
Damn, what the f**k's going on in here? You wouldn't think a thread with a simple premise would turn into this. Any ways, I didn't get much along the line of games, but my Wife got me some Beats by Dre headphones and Playstation move. That's pretty much all I wanted. I copped everything else on Black Friday.
 7 years ago '07        #67
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,353 | Props total: 275 275
christmas lol what did i get for christmas? oh yeah a can of cookies, literally thats all i got, some chocolate wafers in a christmas bucket. And what's funny is some of yall n*ggas got more than me and are actually pissed about exchanging gifts and questioning the morality lol I celebrate Christmas every 2 weeks when i get paid
 7 years ago '04        #68
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Da Ill One said:
Damn people over the age of 15 still get Christmas Presents?

man I need to tell my family to step they gift giving up...we only give to the children f**k giving another grown a.ss adult a gift they can buy themselves...
Wow, that's some crazy logic there. That's like saying n*ggas over 15 play video games? You still do that don't you? Not seeing the difference, in fact I would consider being THIS into videogames more childish than buying a gift for someone after the age of 15. I still buy s**t for my mother and my 40 year old older brother and my younger brother who is grown as well. It's just a kind gesture. s**t my Boss gave everybody gift cards at work, he does it every year. Some of the owners of the companies we work with brought it small gifts to everyone at work. What kind of smug, arrogant s**t are you on?

Opinion said:
christmas lol what did i get for christmas? oh yeah a can of cookies, literally thats all i got, some chocolate wafers in a christmas bucket. And what's funny is some of yall n*ggas got more than me and are actually pissed about exchanging gifts and questioning the morality lol I celebrate Christmas every 2 weeks when i get paid
True, but I don't think that's the point that anyone is trying to make. Calling people Juvenile because their family still buys them s**t is just f**king stupid. At my age, there's nothing that anyone can buy me that I can't by myself, nor do I really expect anything from anyone including my wife. I still get little things, but it's more out of appreciation and care. I couldn't imagine not getting my wife a gift for Christmas.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 12-25-2010 at 10:04 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #69
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,353 | Props total: 275 275
 kuruption said:
Wow, that's some crazy logic there. I still buy s**t for my mother and my 40 year old older brother and my younger brother who is grown as well. It's just a good gesture. s**t my Boss gave everybody gift cards at work, he does it every year. Some of the owners of the companies we work with brought it small gifts to everyone at work. What kind of smug, arrogant s**t are you on?

True, but I don't think that's the point that anyone is trying to make. Calling people Juvenile because their family still buys them s**t is just f**king stupid. At my age, there's nothing that anyone can buy me that I can't by myself, nor do I really expect anything from anyone including my wife. I still get little things, but it's more out of appreciation and care. I couldn't imagine not getting my wife a gift for Christmas.
agreed
 7 years ago '04        #70
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Noone is bitter I just don't believe in giving another person who can fend for themselves a gift... I give to the needy (those who can't afford) and the kids...and I don't expect anything in return...
 7 years ago '04        #71
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 kuruption said:
Wow, that's some crazy logic there. That's like saying n*ggas over 15 play video games? You still do that don't you? Not seeing the difference, in fact I would consider being THIS into videogames more childish than buying a gift for someone after the age of 15. I still buy s**t for my mother and my 40 year old older brother and my younger brother who is grown as well. It's just a kind gesture. s**t my Boss gave everybody gift cards at work, he does it every year. Some of the owners of the companies we work with brought it small gifts to everyone at work. What kind of smug, arrogant s**t are you on?

I didn't call anyone juvenile or even bash anyone...I just was surprised people do thi...NOONE in my family does this and 98% of my friends don't do it either...none of give gifts to adults...we all only give to the children it's what we do...how we all been raised... I guess i'm in the minority here but I honestly was surprised people do this...that's all I never hated on anyone who does it ...just not something I or anyone i know do...
 7 years ago '04        #72
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 632 632
 GrimeyMoney said:
I'm 20, and still getting gifts, aint nothing wrong wit it.
hell yea im 21 and people still give me s**t lol. doesnt hurt that was the only child, oldest, first grandchild, in college, family favorite, and all that s**t lolol
 7 years ago '10        #73
scotthew89 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 1 1
I got nba 2k11
 7 years ago '07        #74
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
just bought me a nice rumble pack for my dreamcast remote
 7 years ago '06        #75
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
I think people are looking past the key point behind Christmas: people EXCHANGE gifts. If you're getting gifts and not buying in return, then it's probably time to step your game up.
 7 years ago '05        #76
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Da Ill One said:
Damn people over the age of 15 still get Christmas Presents?

man I need to tell my family to step they gift giving up...we only give to the children f**k giving another grown a.ss adult a gift they can buy themselves...

Damn bro it's like that?

You don't do grab bags or anything?

I'm 23 but my entire family, all the way up to age 80+ buys gifts for eachother every year. My moms side gathers in the afternoon (Bout to head there right now) and my dads side gathers at night (The drinkin side of the family).

Anyway, I got God of War 3, NBA 2K11, and Uncharted 2.
 7 years ago '05        #77
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Da Ill One said:
What sense does it make ot be like "hey Dad I want this $50 video game for christmas an in EXCHANGE i'll buy you that nice little drill set you been looking at"... Just buy the game yourself and let your dad get the drill bit set himself and keep it pimping...so again Christmas is for the children...if you older then 17 and you asking to exchange gifts then you need to step your s**t up period...
it's about saying 'i care enough about you to know that you'd like this, i'm willing to spend my money that i earned on you instead of myself'

it's about letting someone know that you care enough about them to think ahead and buy them something that you think they will like

when people ask me what i want for Christmas, i tell them not to get me anything

i don't like Christmas, it's not a fun holiday for me, i don't enjoy being given presents

i enjoy spending time with family........i enjoy watching my mother open presents i've gotten her and see her smile because i thought of something to get her she'd never of thought to get herself

i also enjoy watching my nieces and nephews unwrapping their gifts and playing with the toys we got them

i've been able to buy myself nice things with money i earned since i was 9 years old, but that doesn't mean i didn't receive gifts from my family.....

to not get completely off topic, i didn't get any kind of games for Christmas

i'll be hitting up Game Stop in a few days to get on that after Christmas sale i'm sure will go on
 7 years ago '08        #78
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
Well just so you hateful negros know........i got me a sound bar. It pretty nice.
 7 years ago '04        #79
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19615 19615
 illement said:
Game, set, & match. I didn't really expect to see some bitter a.ss n*ggas in here

And I thought my life was miserable

It's cool though. The % of people that think like this is so low that's why I was surprised to see that s**t here on BX. My n*gga grimeymoney makes a thread and some n*ggas hating hardcore.

Anyway, I got some pretty decent gifts. As far as games I got a gift card for Marvel vs. Capcom 3

And this...

[pic - click to view]

at least you got a "M" rated game...
 7 years ago '06        #80
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
I got nothing :hyper:
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy