The Official What Games Did You Get For Christmas Thread

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Plizaya J said:
at this thread and people thinking adults dont give gifts to other adults
Word man, damn. Secret Santa's are the s**t. :D
 7 years ago '10        #42
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
Bunch of Ba-hum-bug a.ss n*ggas. Actin like its a one Right way to celebrate a made-up holiday.

Back on topic. I had wifey grab me a Kinect.

It Christmas BX, be nice.
 7 years ago '06        #43
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
 GrimeyMoney said:

<----------Read this!
go eat tyreses d!ck
 7 years ago '06        #44
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 TreZ said:
go eat tyreses d!ck
u still remember that? your a lame.
 12-25-2010, 01:25 AM         #45
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I have a wife been married for 8 years...and we dont give each other gifts...im not buying s**t for another person who can support themselves...Christmas is about the children not about another grown person who wants someone else to buy them something...you get gifts for children who are needy and cant afford or buy it themselves..what the f**k I look like buying an adult who works and makes ther own money something... f**k out of here with that s**t...
christmas is about children? bulls**t, it's about giving you dumbass.

i feel bad for your wife, the fact that you don't give your wife a gift is f**king pathetic only on boxden do you meet people who doesn't buy gifts for their family/loved ones, it's not about someone being able to support themselves it's about giving gifts to your loved ones

you people are sad and pathetic.
 7 years ago '05        #46
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
Don't forget why we get and give gifts JESUS...........
 7 years ago '04        #47
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
haha @ the n*ggas in here hating because their family doesn't care about them and doesn't buy them s**t for Christmas
 7 years ago '04        #48
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
2 PS3 games (Demon Souls and Valkyria Chronicles)
Socks (can never have enough socks)
$60 gift card (for MvC3)
 7 years ago '06        #49
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
 Liquid-Science said:
haha @ the n*ggas in here hating because their family doesn't care about them and doesn't buy them s**t for Christmas
 IronMaiden said:
christmas is about children? bulls**t, it's about giving you dumbass.

i feel bad for your wife, the fact that you don't give your wife a gift is f**king pathetic only on boxden do you meet people who doesn't buy gifts for their family/loved ones, it's not about someone being able to support themselves it's about giving gifts to your loved ones

you people are sad and pathetic.

Thank you IronMaiden for saying what i wanted to say but couldn't.:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #50
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
LOL @ these angry a.ss dudes. Could've easily ignored this thread but they come in here raising hell because no one bought them s**t.

Yes, adults can afford things for themselves which is why you EXCHANGE gifts. I gave all the family I see the most often gifts and they gave me gifts. You go buy yourself s**t 364 days a year, Christmas is the day you buy things for your loved ones. (well, actually, I still buy myself s**t on Christmas on top of the gifts for others lol)

Anyways, I didn't get any games as gifts but I finally copped Battlefield: Bad Company 2 from that Gamefly sale and I'll probably jump on that buy 2 get 1 free Gamestop is doing now.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 super vILLain said:
LOL @ these angry a.ss dudes. Could've easily ignored this thread but they come in here raising hell because no one bought them s**t.

Yes, adults can afford things for themselves which is why you EXCHANGE gifts. I gave all the family I see the most often gifts and they gave me gifts. You go buy yourself s**t 364 days a year, Christmas is the day you buy things for your loved ones. (well, actually, I still buy myself s**t on Christmas on top of the gifts for others lol)

Anyways, I didn't get any games as gifts but I finally copped Battlefield: Bad Company 2 from that Gamefly sale and I'll probably jump on that buy 2 get 1 free Gamestop is doing now.
What sense does it make ot be like "hey Dad I want this $50 video game for christmas an in EXCHANGE i'll buy you that nice little drill set you been looking at"... Just buy the game yourself and let your dad get the drill bit set himself and keep it pimping...so again Christmas is for the children...if you older then 17 and you asking to exchange gifts then you need to step your s**t up period...
 7 years ago '08        #52
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
n*ggas must come from broken homes if they think people don't give out gifts. No matter what age you are we give gifts. Seriously it could be a goddamn pack of tshirts but we do it.

I guess once you reach the age of knowing your way around the kitchen you guys dont eat @ thanksgiving time?
 7 years ago '09        #53
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,392 | Props total: 10494 10494
 Gmo BlaZe said:
n*ggas must come from broken homes if they think people don't give out gifts. No matter what age you are we give gifts. Seriously it could be a goddamn pack of tshirts but we do it.

I guess once you reach the age of knowing your way around the kitchen you guys dont eat @ thanksgiving time?
What's an AK47U? :)
 12-25-2010, 05:48 AM         #54
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
feel sorry for the losers in here that dont get gifts no more lol

step your life game up.
 7 years ago '08        #55
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
 Chainz Graphics said:
What's an AK47U? :)
my murder weapon :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #56
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
 Quick SR Son said:
Bunch of Ba-hum-bug a.ss n*ggas. Actin like its a one Right way to celebrate a made-up holiday.

Back on topic. I had wifey grab me a Kinect.

It Christmas BX, be nice.
 7 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 Gmo BlaZe said:
my murder weapon :dancingcool:
Haha. You noticed the mistake. :dancingcool: Good catch.
 7 years ago '06        #58
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 731 731
 Da Ill One said:
What sense does it make ot be like "hey Dad I want this $50 video game for christmas an in EXCHANGE i'll buy you that nice little drill set you been looking at"... Just buy the game yourself and let your dad get the drill bit set himself and keep it pimping...so again Christmas is for the children...if you older then 17 and you asking to exchange gifts then you need to step your s**t up period...
Children of course are deserving on christmas than us older folk but its about giving PERIOD. Whether its your loved ones, friends, or giving back to the community. In regarding that "hey dad" quote, its not a trade off...364(christmas) days outta the year i have to buy my own s**t, for once its nice having someone do it have you ever heard of "its better to give than recieve" or "Christmas is the spirit of giving"
 7 years ago '09        #59
space
space
 hotsisal_23 said:
Children of course are deserving on christmas than us older folk but its about giving PERIOD. Whether its your loved ones, friends, or giving back to the community. In regarding that "hey dad" quote, its not a trade off...364(christmas) days outta the year i have to buy my own s**t, for once its nice having someone do it have you ever heard of "its better to give than recieve" or "Christmas is the spirit of giving"
Christmas isn't about giving gifts.....period. But it's for that reason, that gifts are given. Anyone who doesn't understand that, need not to comment any further in this thread. (not directed at you)
 7 years ago '07        #60
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
All this thread is missing is Linus and Chuck...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy