The Official What Games Did You Get For Christmas Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
5657 pageviews
161 comments

ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
The Official What Games Did You Get For Christmas Thread

I know it aint christmas yet, but pretty much all of you know what your gonna get or already have. So mention ya christmas drops in this thread.

For me I've gotten

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

these are games i've wanted to get this year but didnt have to money to get em at that time. plus i got two extra dualshock controllers.image

161 comments for "The Official What Games Did You Get For Christmas Thread"

12-24-2010, 12:20 PM         #2
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didn't get s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #3
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
didn't get s**t...but gonna spoil christmas for black ops noobs tomorrow
 7 years ago '04        #4
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Jutsu said:
didn't get s**t...but gonna spoil christmas for black ops noobs tomorrow
you and me both
 7 years ago '04        #5
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Damn people over the age of 15 still get Christmas Presents?

man I need to tell my family to step they gift giving up...we only give to the children f**k giving another grown a.ss adult a gift they can buy themselves...
 7 years ago '04        #6
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19603 19603
 Da Ill One said:

man I need to tell my family to step they gift giving up...we only give to the children f**k giving another grown a.ss adult a gift they can buy themselves...
^^^ if anything i'd get some cash... otherwise yeah... u must be young to be gettin video games.
 7 years ago '05        #7
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 TanstA! said:
^^^ if anything i'd get some cash... otherwise yeah... u must be young to be gettin video games.
but that doesn't mean you can't give to yourself...i bought a whole bunch of games from steam's holiday sale. Some games, i probably would never play ever, but for 3 bucks, f**k it. Here's to hoping there's a few more boring rainy days in Cali. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #8
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105 OP
space
space
 Da Ill One said:

TanstA! said:
I'm 20, and still getting gifts, aint nothing wrong wit it.
 7 years ago '04        #9
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
 Da Ill One said:

this...
 12-24-2010, 01:25 PM         #10
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

People give gifts to the day they die unless you are poor or don't celebrate it.. where the f**k do you live boonsville? dumbass thinking adults don't give presents to adults LOLOLOL i hope you never have a girlfriend/wife because if you don't get her presents on christmas say goodbye to your relationship cheap bastard
 7 years ago '04        #11
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
People give gifts to the day they die unless you are poor or don't celebrate it.. where the f**k do you live boonsville? dumbass thinking adults don't give presents to adults LOLOLOL i hope you never have a girlfriend/wife because if you don't get her presents on christmas say goodbye to your relationship cheap bastard
I have a wife been married for 8 years...and we dont give each other gifts...im not buying s**t for another person who can support themselves...Christmas is about the children not about another grown person who wants someone else to buy them something...you get gifts for children who are needy and cant afford or buy it themselves..what the f**k I look like buying an adult who works and makes ther own money something... f**k out of here with that s**t...
 12-24-2010, 01:52 PM         #12
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

^ this..

i'm 21, haven't received a christmas gift in nearly 3 years.
 7 years ago '04        #13
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19603 19603
 Da Ill One said:
I have a wife been married for 8 years...and we dont give each other gifts...im not buying s**t for another person who can support themselves...Christmas is about the children not about another grown person who wants someone else to buy them something...you get gifts for children who are needy and cant afford or buy it themselves..what the f**k I look like buying an adult who works and makes ther own money something... f**k out of here with that s**t...
preeeeeeeeech... n*ggas forgot that Christmas is for the little duns..... at dude wishing you don't have a girlfriend or wife because of your opinion on a over rated fake holiday made for kids and hand out girlfriends... a holiday that hardly has anything to do with Jesus anymore.
 7 years ago '04        #14
space
space
 Ex The God said:
Aight I'm 21 and still get gifts kinda.

I mainly get cash from fam members but Christmas isn't only about getting gifts for kids. Ya'll must not have parents. I get my parents something and fam close relatives something every year. This year I'm donating to Saint Judes hospital and i'll probably continue to do something every year for kids in need. Yes little ones are still the focal point for holidays but it aint only about them...but I agree..if you're over 18 and still have people buying you video games... @ your life

I got parents well a mom anyway...and She dont' even get anyone older then 15 gifts...that's how we always did it...once you got a license and a job you can buy your own s**t...we all get together as a family and eat dinner on christmas and that's the present for the adults...we only get the kids stuff...and we donate gifts to poor kids who can'y afford them... we don't get any adults gifts but each other's company for dinner
 12-24-2010, 02:06 PM         #15
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ex The God said:

I mainly get cash from fam members but Christmas isn't only about getting gifts for kids. Ya'll must not have parents. I get my parents something and fam close relatives something every year. This year I'm donating to Saint Judes hospital and i'll probably continue to do something every year for kids in need. Yes little ones are still the focal point for holidays but it aint only about them...but I agree..if you're over 18 and still have people buying you video games... @ your life
To me at my age it's about getting the entire family together and enjoying each others company. However I don't have much of a family so I try to get together with my roomate's family and have some dinner but other than that.. it's just like an ordinary day for me.
 7 years ago '06        #16
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
not to be rude my n*gga, but you give gifts to other people you care about. Not just kids or other people who are "needy". Your statement that you just made, just make you sound like your broke and mean and dont have any friends. You can give gifts to other people to show that you care for them. And people that care about you will do the same. You dont have to believe in jesus to be believe in christmas either (response to the other mod).

Last edited by ChrisStokes; 12-24-2010 at 02:10 PM..
 12-24-2010, 02:09 PM         #17
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyMoney said:
not be rude my n*gga, but you give gifts to other people you care about. Not just kids or other people who are "needy". Your statement that you just made, just make you sound like your broke and mean and dont have any friends. You can give gifts to other people to show that you care for them. And people that care about you will do the same. You dont have to believe in jesus to be believe in christmas either (response to the other mod).
well at 20 years old you still get gifts so you don't understand the other side of the coin.. just consider yourself lucky and keep it moving.
 7 years ago '06        #18
space
space
 Ex The God said:

@ this n*gga. You really think that's so? I work and i go to college and still have friends and family giving me gifts is sad? Your mad that your not getting anything becuz ur lifes lonely buddy.
 7 years ago '04        #19
space
space
 GrimeyMoney said:
not be rude my n*gga, but you give gifts to other people you care about. Not just kids or other people who are "needy". Your statement that you just made, just make you sound like your broke and mean and dont have any friends. You can give gifts to other people to show that you care for them. And people that care about you will do the same. You dont have to believe in jesus to be believe in christmas either (response to the other mod).
SO i'm broke and have no friends because I don't choose to Buy my friends and family gifts to "Show them I love and care for them"?

so that's how you show your love for your family and friends you buy them s**t...
well f**k here I was thinking all this time that my mom can just say to me "I love you" and i'm satisfied...I don't need her to buy me something to show me she loves me...but f**k it according to BX I'm homeless and have no friends...
 7 years ago '08        #20
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,239 | Props total: 13601 13601
 Da Ill One said:

I do but i buy s**t for other people too as far as games go i buy them myself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy