Tammy Torres Cashing In On Lil Wayne...

most viewed right now
 141
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 136
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 Joe Budden said:
It means I don't like how y'all treating my precious women. And I don't like how women are treating themselves.

Pac forever.

the same dude that did this


[video - click to view]


as i said u can do both
 7 years ago '05        #22
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 justinjones said:
thats the first thing i thought. i wouldn't fuk everything but if i saw her in person. i would probably try to hit
so u would smash everything else that looks like her see what im getting at? ... she got a the virus and she would say.. "come f**k me u lil jewish kid" and ud say sure and run in it raw cause she got a pretty face but really she got the germ. Then u run to the boxden health forum under another alias askin if anyone kno if they got a cure for the s**t yet. :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #23
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 justinjones said:
the same dude that did this



as i said u can do both
check his catalog before her passed shows he grew outta that
 12-24-2010, 10:57 AM         #24
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By Joe Budden
Rappers lost. f**king b**ches is the last thing on my mind.

If I was rich, I would travel and help people, these n*ggas partying and thinking about pus*y all day.

I wouldn't even want to be involved with people like this. I don't give a f**k about these hoes. These b**ches are not saying anything that's thought provoking at the end of the day.

Knowledge > pus*y
I can respect this,I see what you're trying to say....but if what dude said up top is true about you having Lil B in ur avy...downplaying pus*y & then having that f**got as an avy is madd suspect...
 7 years ago '04        #25
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 NomiS said:
check his catalog before her passed shows he grew outta that
them songs was on the same album

acting like pac was on that uplifting sh!t the whole time. by the time he "grew out of it" he was about to get married (supposedly)
 7 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 NomiS said:
so u would smash everything else that looks like her see what im getting at? ... she got a the virus and she would say.. "come f**k me u lil jewish kid" and ud say sure and run in it raw cause she got a pretty face but really she got the germ. Then u run to the boxden health forum under another alias askin if anyone kno if they got a cure for the s**t yet. :agreement6:


1st of all im black not jewish. 2nd of all thats like saying you wouldn't holla at anybody because u think they got something. 3rd i wouldn't run up in it raw because thats crazy if u don't know em like that.
 7 years ago '07        #27
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1766 1766
Definitely would f**k but I wouldn't wear that shirt if someone gave it to me for free
 7 years ago '08        #28
flix02 2055 heat pts2055 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
 dnycem said:
Definitely would f**k but I wouldn't wear that shirt if someone gave it to me for free
 12-24-2010, 12:52 PM         #29
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol who would buy a T-shirt with her on it?
 7 years ago '07        #30
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
"hoes gon’ be hoes, so I couldn’t blame Tammy" -Lil' Wayne

 7 years ago '10        #31
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
wayne dumb for even tryin to wife that. she look like the one night bust down type. stupid a.ss n*gga. and she obviously didnt give a f**k bout that n*gga cuz look at her tryna make money off his name lol.
 12-24-2010, 12:56 PM         #32
CHOPPAS ON DECK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
average spanish hoe with a fat a.ss i seen better in washington heights
 7 years ago '10        #33
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
 Joe Budden said:
It means I don't like how y'all treating my precious women. And I don't like how women are treating themselves.

Pac forever.

I feel what u saying man on sum real s**t... but Women will always get respected they should but a hoe like Tammy gets treated the way she acts a hoe.. i would smash her and u would to.. while saving the world
 12-24-2010, 01:24 PM         #34
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eh, another good lookin b1tch who thinks shes doin suntin special by bein a good lookin b1tch, b1tch get yo b1tchass nekkid and get some p-no's poppin out this b1tch
 12-24-2010, 01:26 PM         #35
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2TopFlite said:
I feel what u saying man on sum real s**t... but Women will always get respected they should but a hoe like Tammy gets treated the way she acts a hoe.. i would smash her and u would to.. while saving the world
only woman you n*ggas need be honorin is your mother. THAT IT
 7 years ago '05        #36
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
b**ch is still hot as f**k....f**k lil wayne though
 7 years ago '05        #37
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
avatar space
space
$43,463 | Props total: 25181 25181
...Damn No Hoodie? Damn
 7 years ago '05        #38
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Joe Budden said:
Hoes are desperate these days.
this...
 12-24-2010, 01:43 PM         #39
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You gotta really know a girl man and the best way to do that is meet some classy girls. These girls are hoes and all they care about your cash. They put a smile on for yo a.ss and then try to suck the life out of you.

I agree if I was rich I would be helping people and trying to look for well put together girl. With that aside that girl has a nice a.ss but of course you got to resist that s**t.

Nas lost
 7 years ago '05        #40
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Darkdrone said:
You gotta really know a girl man and the best way to do that is meet some classy girls. These girls are hoes and all they care about your cash. They put a smile on for yo a.ss and then try to suck the life out of you.

I agree if I was rich I would be helping people and trying to look for well put together girl. With that aside that girl has a nice a.ss but of course you got to resist that s**t.

Nas lost
man homie it seem like these ho's are multiplying every day. the ratio of ho's to real women are astronomical nowadays because these b**ches just want to toss their pus*y around to get what they want damn shame. they can do what they do as long as they stay clear of me (unless i want a quick f**k, then im looking for the ho's )


Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-24-2010 at 01:53 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy