Busta Rhymes Breaks Down Crying On African Woman After Visiting The House Of The Slaves (Sad)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2255 2255
 MegaTON said:
they come to america with there f**kin nose in the air

My word. Just the other day, there was a dark skinned African lady who I was helping. She was making some food, so I tried to make small talk with her. Asked her what she was making. She said "It's some African stuff, you wouldn't know what it is.." I said "You never know, I do a lot of cooking." She kinda chuckled and said " I doubt it....I DON'T SEE ANY AFRICAN IN YOU." Which is ironic, because there are alot of Ethiopians in the area who think I'm actually Ethiopian. A large portion of Africans who emmigrate here think they are better than Black Americans because they weren't slaves and are from the "Mother Land". But in order to have a semi decent life, they gotta come here, which is supremely ironic. I really haven't had much positive interraction with the few Africans I've encountered on a regular basis. Honestly, I have a FUKK 'EM attitude towards them.
 12-25-2010, 08:40 PM         #82
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
thats cool, i mean those same africans sold us for a low low price and now they want us to feel sorry for them? they come to america with there f**kin nose in the air and don't even ask for forgiveness of what they did to their own people... f**k africa
I see where u coming from too...
 7 years ago '10        #83
NYGZ 225 heat pts225
space
space
$662 | Props total: 878 878
this is sad
 7 years ago '05        #84
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 illc said:
I was in the midst of writing a very detailed post/lecture to try and shade some intellect to combat the sheer ignorant and sadden responses I've read. Honestly I do not think I have the patience required to give you the much needed education on this subject. EDUCATE YOURSELFS

1 Industrial Revolution
2 The Portuguese involvement
3 The primary role played by Arab Traders
4 The Triangular trade
5 Colonisation

Its saddening that Malcolm said this so long ago yet his words have not manifested in
our minds.

I feel for you my brothers

I'm not your brother you b**ch a.ss n*gga.
 12-25-2010, 10:52 PM         #85
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know whats wrong with black ppl?

we keep saying we need to get together this and that bla bla

and we keep talking about history

you guys are missing the point of all these great speeches that try to break down walls...

we're no better than white ppl...no one is any better than us..the great thing that we have in common with the world...that divine energy he is talking about...is in all of us as human beings

we need to treat everyone in the world the same...everyone in this world being given proper opportunity is what our ultimate goal should be...even if thats 100 years from now it should still be the ultimate goal we are striving for...anything different than that will get s**tted on by the positive forces going that way cuz there is nothing stronger

we went from barbarians..to where we are now...compared to barbarians we are highly evolved

and we're headed to angel hood..ultimately

all this black ppl our ppl s**t doesnt matter...we're all human beings...all of our ancestors have done crazy s**t throughout history...lets learn from it together and be better than anything ever walking on the face of this planet
 7 years ago '08        #86
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
 hurricanegamePZ said:

you guys are missing the point of all these great speeches that try to break down walls...

we're no better than white ppl...no one is any better than us..the great thing that we have in common with the world...that divine energy he is talking about...is in all of us as human beings

we need to treat everyone in the world the same...everyone in this world being given proper opportunity is what our ultimate goal should be...even if thats 100 years from now it should still be the ultimate goal we are striving for...anything different than that will get s**tted on by the positive forces going that way cuz there is nothing stronger

we went from barbarians..to where we are now...compared to barbarians we are highly evolved

all this black ppl our ppl s**t doesnt matter...we're all human beings...all of our ancestors have done crazy s**t throughout history...lets learn from it together and be better than anything ever walking on the face of this planet
Smartest thing that's been said in here.
 7 years ago '04        #87
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 JaiMega said:
he f**kin snapped on you

[pic - click to view]

12-25-2010, 11:53 PM         #88
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:

7 years ago '06        #89
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 MegaTON said:
he f**kin snapped on you

[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool:
 12-26-2010, 12:21 AM         #90
sumerset 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The pain will NEVER go away!
 7 years ago '08        #91
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
 sumerset said:
The pain will NEVER go away!
My gf says the same thing every time she's on the rag.
 7 years ago '04        #92
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,736 | Props total: 23254 23254
busta hit
 7 years ago '04        #93
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
 MegaTON said:
thats cool, i mean those same africans sold us for a low low price and now they want us to feel sorry for them? they come to america with there f**kin nose in the air and don't even ask for forgiveness of what they did to their own people... f**k africa
Just from my personal experience Africans do look down on African Americans. Its crazy. I travel a lot for work and Ive been to some of the Whitest places in the country and have been treated well. We had a client in California that was nigerian when I got onsite he called my company and demanded they send someone else because he didn't want to work with any African Americans Males.
 7 years ago '06        #94
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,523 | Props total: 6750 6750
 JaiMega said:
 7 years ago '04        #95
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Kissing strangers on their foreheads is disgusting.
 7 years ago '10        #96
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
ignorance is strong up in this hoe...but yeah i agree wit the africans s**ttin on African-americans. ive experienced that lame s**t in high school
 7 years ago '07        #97
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1240 1240
 hurricanegamePZ said:

/thread
 7 years ago '08        #98
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 hurricanegamePZ said:

You got a point, because there is no such thing as the black race just as how there is no white race. Africa is the most genetically diverse continent, and "white" people display great differences from region to region. But you cant blame black people for focusing on race when we've been racialized by white people since we got here. We were never allowed exist or be seen just as 'humans', they categorized us from the day we got off the ship. Africans have always had their tribes, lineages, and customs. African Americans have never had any of that. They brought us here, mixed up all our tribes, and labeled us "black" on the basis of skin color.
 7 years ago '07        #99
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
I've always been disenchanted with the fact that there is a national monument museum the the crimes and travesties of the Holocaust, which didn't even happen in the US, yet they have been going back and forth about whether to build a national slavery memorial museum in D.C. and it still doesn't exist.

[video - click to view]

12-26-2010, 09:18 PM         #100
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy