Busta Rhymes Breaks Down Crying On African Woman After Visiting The House Of The Slaves (Sad)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2010, 03:55 PM         #41
Infamous_01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 12-24-2010, 04:02 PM         #42
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol.. oh Americans.....

slaves are selected due to strength and signs of submission. Their skin color didn't mean s**t, they just happened to be black.

White, Black, Spanish traders all sold Africans like ipods without any feelings of guilt. Slaves for centuries were sub-human.

Who'se the dummy in this thread that said African slave traders were tricked? tricked into what? thinking slavery won't be THAT bad over seas?

People don't give a f**k unless they are getting paid. Racism really only exists in idiots, if you think about it. Because really, I care about a white person or somebody from my race as much as I care about black people = 0.

Beneath it all, this is true for all of you. But you wanna act like blacks were enslaves due to their skin color..... They were just the most willing to sell their people out.
 7 years ago '04        #44
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 mdoggslim said:
lol.. oh Americans.....

slaves are selected due to strength and signs of submission. Their skin color didn't mean s**t, they just happened to be black.

White, Black, Spanish traders all sold Africans like ipods without any feelings of guilt. Slaves for centuries were sub-human.

Who'se the dummy in this thread that said African slave traders were tricked? tricked into what? thinking slavery won't be THAT bad over seas?

People don't give a f**k unless they are getting paid. Racism really only exists in idiots, if you think about it. Because really, I care about a white person or somebody from my race as much as I care about black people = 0.

Beneath it all, this is true for all of you. But you wanna act like blacks were enslaves due to their skin color..... They were just the most willing to sell their people out.
thats what im saying
who sells alcohol and doesn't know that theres a chance someone will die from the product?
 7 years ago '07        #45
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 mdoggslim said:
lol.. oh Americans.....

next time try a little harder to hide the real you
 12-24-2010, 04:48 PM         #46
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all's in plain sight.
 7 years ago '05        #47
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 MegaTON said:
thats cool, i mean those same africans sold us for a low low price and now they want us to feel sorry for them? they come to america with there f**kin nose in the air and don't even ask for forgiveness of what they did to their own people... f**k africa

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #48
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I hate these African f**kers. Crying when they sold us all out, f**k em.
 12-24-2010, 06:05 PM         #49
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I hate these African f**kers. Crying when they sold us all out, f**k em.
my n*gga chill. thats like hatin on white ppl for what their ancestors did. does that make any sense?
 7 years ago '05        #50
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25068 25068
..f**k Yall Agruing.

Dude Really Wanted That Interview With Busta While Busta Was Huggin That Woman
 12-24-2010, 06:12 PM         #51
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Insane in the brain?.......cool moment though
 7 years ago '05        #52
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
I tell you this much, although homie came out his mouth a bit wild, alotta the responses are f**kin ignorant much too. Them f**k crakka/arabs got dudes sayin some wild stupid s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #53
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 iPod160 said:
MegaTon is misguided, but his mind and heart is on to something, Africans did sell us for the low low, and some of them do have attitudes...but we shouldnt hate on them, we should forgive them, and talk to them
 12-24-2010, 08:23 PM         #54
CrackBo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets get down to the basics!

Europeans bought africans in a time where europeans were just more industrialised. if blacks had lived in europe they would have exploited whites from africa. and thats the way it is, cause thats the way the world works.

where there is a chance, this chance will be used. if africans had had the possibility to enslave europeans they would have done it. because we are all just human and thats part of our nature. if white people had had the chance to sell their own peopke to slavers for a better living they would have done it.

Every human is the same.

the sad thing is, that africa is still exploited, by america, by germany, by the whole world. thats what we should care about!
 12-24-2010, 08:39 PM         #55
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrackBo said:

Europeans bought africans in a time where europeans were just more industrialised. if blacks had lived in europe they would have exploited whites from africa. and thats the way it is, cause thats the way the world works.

where there is a chance, this chance will be used. if africans had had the possibility to enslave europeans they would have done it. because we are all just human and thats part of our nature. if white people had had the chance to sell their own peopke to slavers for a better living they would have done it.

Every human is the same.

the sad thing is, that africa is still exploited, by america, by germany, by the whole world. thats what we should care about!
and that's how the thread was won.
 7 years ago '07        #56
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 CrackBo said:

Every human is the same.

you are one of those type of people that like to talk about stuff that never happen. Your so sure of yourself too that's the funny part .
 7 years ago '08        #57
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5526 5526
 carltouss619 said:
you are one of those type of people that like to talk about stuff that never happen. Your so sure of yourself too that's the funny part .
 12-24-2010, 09:19 PM         #58
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
bunch of soft n*ggas in this thread.
 12-24-2010, 11:42 PM         #59
DaddyFatSacz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How are African's not culpable for Slavery? They still enslave their own people TODAY.

The after effects of slavery are still felt in America, and slavery and genocide are still thriving in Africa... Nobody deserves forgiveness.

Last edited by DaddyFatSacz; 12-24-2010 at 11:44 PM..
 12-25-2010, 12:11 AM         #60
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
africans that come here do walk around with their nose in the air
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy