SNF: Minnesota Vikings @ Philadelphia Eagles [12/26 8:20PM ET]

most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So The Game is on his way to NY to kill Tekashi
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who will win
vikings 15 30.00%
eagles 35 70.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #681
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 277 277
 justindlawson said:
Mvp vick? Brady don't lose to the vikings. Brady don't throw picks. Cmon son. Brady not being sharp against green Bay still equalled a win and no picks

Brady has 12 seconds to throw. Brady lost to the Browns...a much less talented team than the Vikings. People are forgetting that the Vikings are a pretty talented football team. They just needed their QB to play decent and they got that
 7 years ago '07        #682
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,742 | Props total: 1576 1576
 iggyemu said:
So the definition of "exposed" if whose lost was the worst? That's not the definition. I am not even claiming that the Eagle's weren't exposed tonight. Yes we have a shaky defense and yes our offensive line is inconsistent. Yes we rely on the big plays.

My whole point is that it was just yesterday that the 12-2 Falcons were also exposed of all of their weaknesses. I am just saying how you gonna say the Eagles were exposed when 24 hours ago your team was as well? The Falcons' fan base is the last one that should be talking about being exposed.
How were we exposed?

Explain?
 7 years ago '09        #683
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
what i wanna kno is y are falcon fans in here anyways...didnt yall play last night and lose?...take the hate somewhere else n*ggas
 7 years ago '07        #684
JAY-H 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,084 | Props total: 566 566
damn eagles f**king up my night
 12-28-2010, 09:34 PM         #685
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im happy for webb and frazier tho...both of them work their way up from the bottom
 7 years ago '05        #686
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10669 10669
reid is pissed
 12-28-2010, 09:36 PM         #687
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
man this is a trap game...im not looking past it...i need GB to beat ny tho
 phillyCANNON said:
This is not the definition of a "trap game"...

people get the "trap game" thing all f**ked up....the Bears was our trap game....this will be total destruction, not worried about this at all....i actually hope the Vikings get the ball first so we can see how long Joe Webb can last...
people need to listen
 12-28-2010, 09:36 PM         #688
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at this game.

so philly still looks like a superbowl team right? they are a miraculous comeback away from being out of the playoffs at the moment
 7 years ago '05        #689
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
what i wanna kno is y are falcon fans in here anyways...didnt yall play last night and lose?...take the hate somewhere else n*ggas
because they're happy the attention is off them, they didnt know how to deal with it
 7 years ago '04        #690
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,933 | Props total: 204 204
lol @ Andy mad at the late reporters... That fat f**k can't complain about anything after his awful playcalling performance. And is it just me or did he just throw Vick under the bus. Im kinda heated right now.
 12-28-2010, 09:37 PM         #691
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol giants fans will be playing 2k11 during the post season and falcon fans got a pus*y for a QB...

vick > ryan
 12-28-2010, 09:37 PM         #692
billymulls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
This n*gga was drafted as a wr and he ballin as a qb give him a couple years Joe Webb can b as good as vick and I heard he ran the 40 in a 4.45 is that right?

As good as Vick? f**k outta here.
 12-28-2010, 09:38 PM         #693
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
lol @ Andy mad at the late reporters... That fat f**k can't complain about anything after his awful playcalling performance. And is it just me or did he just throw Vick under the bus. Im kinda heated right now.
he blamed him for the bears lost two...f**k him and his two junkie kids
 7 years ago '10        #694
804lyfe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,155 | Props total: 0 0
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
This n*gga was drafted as a wr and he ballin as a qb give him a couple years Joe Webb can b as good as vick and I heard he ran the 40 in a 4.45 is that right?
Yea joe webb might be nice in like 2-3 years

EDIT: Idk bout mike vick status however
 12-28-2010, 09:39 PM         #695
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow.

We don't deserve the NFC East, guys. For real. This was terrible.

I hope we get knocked out of the playoffs after this terrible performance. What a sickening game.
 7 years ago '05        #696
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
he didnt throw vick under the bus in the least. i lost count how many times he tried to say that this was a complete awful performance. from coaching (which he said several times) to the players
 7 years ago '07        #697
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,742 | Props total: 1576 1576
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
Eagles fans were trolling on us

Comes with the territory

The vikings tho
 7 years ago '10        #698
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
Great game guys, we had alot of mistakes, both D and O. That's why we lost. Good game vikes! Webb is a pretty good Quarterback! We'll have to see how we do in the next games, let vick get some rest.
 7 years ago '10        #699
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 153 153
Good game Vikings
 7 years ago '05        #700
iggyemu 
space
space
$25,281 | Props total: 5694 5694
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
How were we exposed?

Explain?
I think the main thing is that even though the team was 12-2 and now 12-3 their lack of poise was their undoing. Clearly last night the running game could never get started and Saints aren't even a team that's known for stuffing the run but they schemed for it and stopped it. Gotta question Mike Turner and the rest of the bunch. Ryan clearly not where he needs to be to lead the team to a playoff victory. He has been hiding behind that whole "Brady" phenomenon which is simply to win regardless of stats. The difference is Brady actually wins the big games.

I could go on but the main thing really is that they are still the Saints' little brother in that division. When it was winning time they buckled while Brees and the Saints rose to the occasion.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
62 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is this a real pawg?
28 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1329 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
37 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
109 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Duchess is bad af
53 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy