NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

who will win
vikings 15 30.00%
eagles 35 70.00%
Voters: 50. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-24-2010, 11:54 AM         #21
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I definitely agree.

They were 7th rounders in this last draft, right? Very impressive. We don't know the full greatness they can accomplish yet, but they are just beginning.
 12-24-2010, 12:02 PM         #22
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets go vikings!

i feel dirty tho
 7 years ago '05        #23
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
Go Vikings and Packers.

Dirty yeah but if we win and they win, we get the bye
 7 years ago '10        #24
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Hope we win man!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #25
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
 phillyCANNON said:
I definitely agree.

They were 7th rounders in this last draft, right? Very impressive. We don't know the full greatness they can accomplish yet, but they are just beginning.
um im not sure if coleman was drafted or undrafted. if he was i believe they were both 7th rounders then
 7 years ago '10        #26
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15701 15701
 Grisly said:
um im not sure if coleman was drafted or undrafted. if he was i believe they were both 7th rounders then
he went undrafted....I dont look past any games, but this should be an easy game for the Birds. Webb will get ate up wit the quickness if he plays like he did last week
 12-24-2010, 02:07 PM         #27
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Coleman was 7th rounder.

Just checked. Ohio State. He fell under the radar so much, glad we got em!
 12-24-2010, 03:13 PM         #28
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eagles are gonna s**t all over the vikings.

its true
 7 years ago '05        #29
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Joe Webb got his first game jitters out the way. He's now a lot more focused and determined. I expect four touchdowns at least. :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #30
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 phillyCANNON said:
Coleman was 7th rounder.

Just checked. Ohio State. He fell under the radar so much, glad we got em!
yea man i knew he was special when i heard the crazy backstory and relationship between him and Jack Tatum, one of the NFL's most feared hitters and one of Ohio States greatest defensive players.

Eagles' rookie Coleman shared tragedy with the late Jack Tatum

Jack Tatum, who died from a heart attack yesterday at 61, was one of the greatest defensive backs in Ohio State history. Tatum was a feared hitter, like Kurt Coleman, the Eagles' seventh-round rookie from Ohio State.

But Coleman and Tatum, later a star with the Oakland Raiders, shared a tragic tie, as well, though Coleman said that they never discussed Tatum's 1978 hit on New England's Darryl Stingley that left Stingley paralyzed, or the 2006 spring-practice collision between Coleman and teammate Tyson Gentry that left Gentry unable to move.

"We did have some in-depth talks. We never talked about it specifically," Coleman said after yesterday's training-camp afternoon session for rookies. "Every time we talked and we got in a conversation of football, he always would just say, 'Hit 'em in the mouth.' I think, playing this game of football, there are going to be some tragic things happen, and you've got to know that you're not doing it intentionally, and that's a part of the game. That's the game of football, and there was a time when I didn't want to play football because of it . . . I learned from it, I knew it wasn't my fault, and I thank God every moment that I'm here and I'm able to play this game."

Gentry, a walk-on punter and wideout, fell awkwardly after being tackled by Coleman. Gentry helped Coleman overcome his remorse and revulsion over the accident.

"I'm just blessed that he's still alive. He's doing a lot of great things for his life," said Coleman, who said he speaks with Gentry frequently. Tatum and Stingley never spoke from the time of their tragic encounter until Stingley's death in 2007.

Coleman said he cried when Gentry told him being paralyzed had made him a better person.

"He said, 'It's not your fault. It could have happened to anybody,' " Coleman recalled. "He's changed a lot of people's lives through his story and testimonies, and I think I've been able to share my story. It's been able to bring a lot of hope to people in the same situation."

Tatum had suffered from complications to diabetes, and lost a leg to amputation. Coleman said he couldn't picture Tatum, still vigorous when they last spoke, felled by heart trouble.
honestly i want Kurt Coleman on this team more than Nate Allen, he's a much more instinctive player, harder hitter, and is ALWAYS ALWAYS on the ball or in a position to make a play on the ball.

Truthfully, i hope the Eagles let Quintin Mikell walk in the offseason or trade him (hes about to be 30 or 31 years old), and i would leave Nate at FS and make Coleman the SS.
 7 years ago '10        #31
space
space
[quote=Grisly;17896660]yea man i knew he was special when i heard the crazy backstory and relationship between him and Jack Tatum, one of the NFL's most feared hitters and one of Ohio States greatest defensive players.

honestly i want Kurt Coleman on this team more than Nate Allen, he's a much more instinctive player, harder hitter, and is ALWAYS ALWAYS on the ball or in a position to make a play on the ball.

Truthfully, i hope the Eagles let Quintin Mikell walk in the offseason or trade him (hes about to be 30 or 31 years old), and i would leave Nate at FS and make Coleman the SS.[/quote]

^^^^^This
Mikell def b F'n up to much for my liking

I agree, Allen is more of a coverage safety
 7 years ago '04        #32
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
[quote=lboog1423;17897556]
 Grisly said:
yea man i knew he was special when i heard the crazy backstory and relationship between him and Jack Tatum, one of the NFL's most feared hitters and one of Ohio States greatest defensive players.

Truthfully, i hope the Eagles let Quintin Mikell walk in the offseason or trade him (hes about to be 30 or 31 years old), and i would leave Nate at FS and make Coleman the SS.[/quote]

^^^^^This
Mikell def b F'n up to much for my liking

I agree, Allen is more of a coverage safety
yea honestly as far as im concerned mikell can hit the f**kin bricks, i never even liked dude in the first place. all i watched him do over the years was either A.) drop interceptions or B.) get run over or C.) get scored on

far from a dominant safety at all, i would feel way more comfortable with Allen and Coleman as our starters.
 7 years ago '05        #33
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
Eagles need to jump on them early, and keep the clock running. Get at least a 14-point lead on 7-9 minute drives.
 7 years ago '09        #34
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
Eagles 31-10, Minnesota is just ready for the season to be over at this point, no Farve, AP is questionable.
 12-24-2010, 08:30 PM         #35
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are yall in here talking about the eagles like they even have a defense?

hate hate hate
 7 years ago '04        #36
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,721 | Props total: 5088 5088
 Steveo54 said:
why are yall in here talking about the eagles like they even have a defense?

hate hate hate

Because we are playing at the Linc where our field doesnt have random quick-sand spots that our players sink into.. wish we could say the same about s**tty a.ss Soldier Field
 7 years ago '04        #37
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1046 1046
As a bears fan I cant believe i want the Vikings and Packers to both win this weekend But I think the Eagles might have problems with Peterson and Gerhart for some reason
 12-24-2010, 10:06 PM         #38
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slipnslide85 said:
Because we are playing at the Linc where our field doesnt have random quick-sand spots that our players sink into.. wish we could say the same about s**tty a.ss Soldier Field
figures
 7 years ago '10        #39
space
space
 FuryStryfe said:
As a bears fan I cant believe i want the Vikings and Packers to both win this weekend But I think the Eagles might have problems with Peterson and Gerhart for some reason
Just like we had problem wit Bradshaw and Jacobs......yea ok
 12-24-2010, 10:14 PM         #40
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is peterson even playing? shouldnt matter anyways honestly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments