Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-24-2010, 12:49 AM         #41
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
werent the heat a 15 win team a couple of years ago with marion, shaq, and wade?
 7 years ago '10        #42
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217 OP
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 1973a said:
werent the heat a 15 win team a couple of years ago with marion, shaq, and wade?
yep just two years removed from the finals.
 7 years ago '10        #43
space
space
space
 WiLL i Am said:
LeBron had his rocafella chain melted out in La

my boy has a Roc chain co-signed by the ROC and makes jewelry for artists and ppl if they have the right money. hes knows the dudes that melted it and all that, Bron just tossed em that s**t. them n*ggas aint cool at all anymore.if u see em out in public in pics its for the public.

on some real s**t.ppl always discredited Javon. but when he pleaded the Fif when i mentioned this before.he might really been knowin Brons ppl

cuz this s**t is real. at the end of the day, Jay dont even give a f**k about the Nets. he actually really wanted LeBron to stay in cleveland so he respected his city

yeah n*ggas say "well jay got miami season tickets" um not really. he just has tickets to whatever game he wants. and again. if u see em out ina quick pic. its all for the public.
 7 years ago '04        #44
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
dude clearly said he wasnt singling out any team, because in any given year a team from a small market can be really good. hell minnesota and new jersey have had plenty playoff success, and new jersey went to the ship twice. but me and my dad talked about this too and the league would be better and more competitive with a few less teams and a few less games. there are a lotta guys who get chances in the nba that arent that great, and d league and summer leagues give people legitimate shots to play in the L, when in reality they cant make any long term differences for a franchise. i wish ppl stop hating on lebron so much because callin him dumb only makes you look dumb. dude is living the life and managing himself well and makes some good points, like him or not. and as a player that markets the league, he has every right to say what he says. ppl like him drive the league, not owners
 7 years ago '10        #45
space
space
space
 WiLL i Am said:
im laughin right with u cuz i know what it is and u donttt :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #46
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 iCON-8 said:
Sounds like he trying to justify his b**ch move of D-Wade, Bosh and him on the same team.. n*gga don't get that 'NO ONE' in the history of basketball forced some s**t like that on the league.. He just a b**ch n*gga trying to make that s**t seem like the old times which it ain't because n*ggas were drafted to their teams.. there wasn't no 2 HOF and 1 all-star all in their primes..
bingo!
 12-24-2010, 07:50 AM         #47
normpeterson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k him.Take Miami out of the leaugue.There fans are pathetic when they do show up and there are bigger crowds at Minor league hockey games.Lebron is a good player but he is a really stupid man who should not speak anymore...Has he looked around his home arena since he got there?
 7 years ago '06        #48
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
He might as well have said Cleveland too.
No, let's be honest before Jordan the Bulls sucked and were the bottom dwellers of the divison and Cleveland and Detroit were the strong teams. Chicago's only recently rebounded after Jordan left the 2nd time. True they have the rings but the City is a football/baseball town so don't make it seem like the Bulls couldn't be on that list too. LOL

Remeber your city had to go through 2 basketball teams to get it right.
All I'm say to you is get over it already, the Cavs will be back and they will be ready. You just tell your transvestite center to do something and stop crying all the time. We know we are not good this year, the Bulls just think they are but they be no higher than a 3 seed at best for the next few years. Regular season wins mean nothin in the playoffs.
 7 years ago '04        #49
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Jay lost
 7 years ago '06        #50
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17929 17929
so when a team like the celtics or mavericks get old contract them too once they suck?
 7 years ago '08        #51
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12206 12206
This n*gga man

He said all that to say, "I just wanna make it as easy as possible to win my rings"
 7 years ago '08        #52
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
 stogz said:
there goes the argument for the idiots that made that thread not so long ago... Claiming that the nba was more loaded now. Where i said it was watered down.

With that said, lbj needs to stfu and keep his ideas about any and everything to himself.
+100!
 7 years ago '08        #53
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
 ClevelandRay said:
No, let's be honest before Jordan the Bulls sucked and were the bottom dwellers of the divison and Cleveland and Detroit were the strong teams. Chicago's only recently rebounded after Jordan left the 2nd time. True they have the rings but the City is a football/baseball town so don't make it seem like the Bulls couldn't be on that list too. LOL

All I'm say to you is get over it already, the Cavs will be back and they will be ready. You just tell your transvestite center to do something and stop crying all the time. We know we are not good this year, the Bulls just think they are but they be no higher than a 3 seed at best for the next few years. Regular season wins mean nothin in the playoffs.
someone's feelings really got hurt
 7 years ago '04        #54
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 ClevelandRay said:

exactly...these arguments are what makes Lebrons comment stupid...Nets where a very good team at some point and will return.

Cleveland had great teams..turned bad, and all of a sudden, one draft pick had them deep in the Playoffs.

Most teams had some very bad stretches and bounced back....
 7 years ago '04        #55
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
Knicks have put out some s**tty teams in the past decade but noone talked about shutting down the Garden....so do you want to go by attendance? revenue?...if so The Heat should have been shut down years ago!!
 7 years ago '04        #56
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
^got damn dudes, the man didnt say s**t about shutting down any specific franchises man, it was just an idea about concentrating the talent pool. calm down people lol
 7 years ago '08        #57
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 illogik said:
Well it's kind of hard to have loaded teams when you team up with other superstars, dumbf**k
ok.......

edit- perfect name btw, just saw that

Last edited by HiphopRelated; 12-24-2010 at 11:17 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #58
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ClevelandRay said:

give this man an award
 7 years ago '04        #59
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 MPLSallstar said:
Well, he's right. Whats the fuss?
the point is that he watered down the league with his decision to team up with 2 of the top players in the NBA. he's part of the problem.

if he doesn't make his little decision in his prime, then melo, CP, dwight, deron don't have to go team up to beat his abomination of a team. then you have more stars spread out and competition is more fair

the balls on this guy... he just keeps on making dumb comments. but hey we all know lebron likes a rigged game

btw it's beyond f**ked up that he's just fine and dandy with his peers losing their jobs. contraction means dozens of less jobs for the players. but hey, bron bron has never been a man of the people

keep worshiping this f**got. he only made these comments so he can look like he is helping the NBA by teaming up with his two buddies. restoring the "glory years" he is ful of sht
 12-24-2010, 01:52 PM         #60
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:

[pic - click to view]

calm it

that clown outta take Jadakiss out his sig. f**kin f**got Yorker
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago