Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS DAY GAME THREAD 2:00 PST/5:00 EST ABC

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-25-2010, 07:12 PM         #481
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
We'll be fine. Same story, different year. Don't forget we had some embarassing losses last year as well and everyone said we were "done" going into the playoffs and look how that turned out.

I can't explain why the Lakers played with no passion tonight and it does still p!ss me off everytime, but that's the way this team is and it isn't gonna change. Heat really went out there and took it. Combine that with the Lakers playing "ho-hum" basketball and you get a blowout.

We will be fine though. Look when we actually tried, Lamar was scoring at will when he actually played with effort. When we played with effort and energy we were scoring and getting stops. Only problem was we would only play with effort for about 5 possessions a quarter, if that. On to the next one. This is the same exact s**t that happened to the 2001-2002 Lakers team that 3-peated.
That heat defense was great tonight. All that s**t about your bigs and nothin. No k!ller Kobe. DeFense was on it's game. Heat were already up big before they gave up stop throwing excuses out.
 7 years ago '08        #482
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
It was the ugly a.ss shoes that made them lose
 7 years ago '04        #483
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 5_star_smitty said:
maaaaaaaaaan miami looks good of late...
can't even front, at least the whole spo can't coach is officially dead now, that excuse can't be used any more.

do the lakers cry for a foul on every drive???
then they flail their arms up in the air & shout every f**king time they take a shot in the paint.

total domination.

is the nba is going through FLORIDA this year???

1. Remember a lot of people trying to blame their early struggles on Spo

2. Yes we do, that's how we roll

3. Yes it was.

4. No. It's going through Boston.
 7 years ago '08        #484
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 kuruption said:
So because I happen to have Kobe's jersey in my avy that I pretty much change on a week to week basis I'm not Laker fan? Are you really that simple minded? Wow. Kids these days.
Simple minded? It wasn't a dis...i was sayin, by lookin at your avy you're obviously a real laker fan and since you said Bpimp is a regular critic of the Lakers...i said i'll take your word for it...
 7 years ago '05        #485
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054
....That Miami Wagon Is Coming Back Again
 7 years ago '06        #486
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 kuruption said:
What game have you seen this year where you really think that it's the same s**t different day. I know Bynum needs to get back into the mix, but I don't like what I see at all, and that's not just tonight. Spurs are next, let's see what we do there.
After our 8-0 start this season we looked unbeatable. Everyone was talking about how no one could beat us and we would just steamroll the league this year.

Last season was highly underwhelming as well, until playoff time came. As a fan, it's frustrating as s**t to watch and hard to understand, but that's what it is with this team.

We'll be fine, the NBA season is a marathon not a sprint.
 12-25-2010, 07:16 PM         #487
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
Wrong on so many levels.

This is reminiscence of the 2008 season....

They proved that they couldn't beat a defensive team in the Celtics. And that 08 squad was younger than now. Kobe is showing his age.... when have you seen Kobe get shut down one on one for an entire game?? Wade did that tonight.

Lakers have a lot to prove. Because so far, they've shown they can't beat anyone unless it's in a shootout. The Bucks slowed the game down and they couldn't play half-court. Chicago did the same thing to them. At this point, LA would not get past the Mavs in the playoffs. This ain't the same team of last year and its being exposed. Gasol gets exposed when he gets someone in his grill... he's scary as f**k in the paint and Lamar was a non-factor. Y'all better pray and hope Bynum gets better as the season goes.

This was a game in which the lakers were supposed to show up. That the bucks game was just a warmup and a distraction for today's matchup. You have Kobe talkin about how he couldn't wait to play us.. you have Artest talkin about how he wants to get in LeBron's head. Lakers never showed up and it was evidently in the first quarter when they got outhustled, outplayed and suffocated by Miami's D. They got frustrated and crumbled with ease.
man get the f**k out of here with that, u and i know Lakers can beat anybody...we just not playing defense right now, they proved time and time again they can turn it on...i'm always right
 7 years ago '08        #488
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
you cant be serious...
 7 years ago '04        #489
space
space
 Mathematic said:
Simple minded? It wasn't a dis...i was sayin, by lookin at your avy you're obviously a real laker fan and since you said Bpimp is a regular critic of the Lakers...i said i'll take your word for it...
My bad fam. You get used to n*ggas acting like you can't like one of the better players in the team history without being a fan of the overall team.
 7 years ago '10        #490
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
Just because the Lakers are the defending champs doesn't guarantee or promise they win the next championship. They still have to grind it out like every other team. I don't understand why people can't respect that fact and just hand the Lakers the Larry O'Brien trophy and the season is not even over.
 7 years ago '07        #491
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30308 30308
Serves that n*gga right...

Wearing shoes that look like iguana vomit...
 7 years ago '04        #492
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
After our 8-0 start this season we looked unbeatable. Everyone was talking about how no one could beat us and we would just steamroll the league this year.

Last season was highly underwhelming as well, until playoff time came. As a fan, it's frustrating as s**t to watch and hard to understand, but that's what it is with this team.

We'll be fine, the NBA season is a marathon not a sprint.
True, True. Not to mention how s**tty we played after the All Star Break last year. We still needed this game. I'm not gonn take anything away from Miami, they kicked our a.sses. f**k I'm pissed! Oh well.
 7 years ago '06        #493
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
That heat defense was great tonight. All that s**t about your bigs and nothin. No k!ller Kobe. DeFense was on it's game. Heat were already up big before they gave up stop throwing excuses out.
I agree with you, it's no excuse. It's exactly what happened.

After our strong start Lakers started to play lazy, brain dead basketball with no energy. Combine that with how well the Heat were defending and giving great effort and you get what you got tonight. As a Lakers fan the only people I'm pissed off at about this loss is my team. Not Lebron, Wade, Bosh, the refs, George Lopez, etc.
 12-25-2010, 07:19 PM         #494
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Saints fans talkin about bandwagon

Young!
 7 years ago '09        #495
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
Didnt coment in thia thread to avoivd lebron and kobe stans,terrible game by the lakers tho
 7 years ago '08        #496
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
Just because the Lakers are the defending champs doesn't guarantee or promise they win the next championship. They still have to grind it out like every other team. I don't understand why people can't respect that fact and just hand the Lakers the Larry O'Brien trophy and the season is not even over.
this is true but the lakers have won multi champs back 2 back...and this is coming from a non laker fan.....i wouldn't never count them out.
 7 years ago '04        #497
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Knowledgeable said:
I hate the celtics, but yall ain't beating them in a 7 game series. Im a laker fan, but the heat's defense locked them the f**k down today. Ok. Good win, but don't start talking out your a.ss over this one game. Yall already lost to the celtics twice and you poppin off about a 7 gamne series. Once the celtics get kendrick perkins and delonte west back im not even sure the lakers can beat them in a 7 game series. Celtics will be in the finals though.
though i agree the eastern conference championship goes through Boston, you can't dismiss the fact that the celtics beat us when this team had no idea how to play together. We were playing horrible... had no flow offensively whatsoever... hell even the pacers and grizzlies were beating us then. This past month and a half this team has started to click and it hasn't been flawless either but they're growing after every game. You even see Bosh is getting more physical too
 7 years ago '06        #498
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption said:
True, True. Not to mention how s**tty we played after the All Star Break last year. We still needed this game. I'm not gonn take anything away from Miami, they kicked our a.sses. f**k I'm pissed! Oh well.
Yeah I'm pissed too, but you just gotta sit back and put it all in perspective and makes it a bit easier.

Also don't forget that we ended last year with a loss to the Clippers. That's about as bad as it gets, but we still won what really mattered.
 7 years ago '10        #499
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
I agree with those talking about Boston. A 7 game series with the Celtics is either in the balance or a guaranteed loss.

Until then, Miami looks like they can take them the distance right now.
 7 years ago '09        #500
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 3448 3448
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
Didnt coment in thia thread to avoivd lebron and kobe stans,terrible game by the lakers tho

Naw it wasn't terrible the heat made it terribe for them. Their defense was outstanding today. Lakers looked old as f**k out there tonight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy