Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS DAY GAME THREAD 2:00 PST/5:00 EST ABC

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #461
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,556 | Props total: 1174 1174
Like I tried to tell you fools in other threads yall overract over us for no reason. We had been playing together for a couple months and growing pains were gonna happen its just the fact that losses came with.em so everyone got they circle jerk on. Hope you got all your laughs and the hate out your blood because with every gm this beast grows together.

No team will beat us in a 7 gm series.

Also then n*ggas talkin kobe skills dimishing instead of giving wade his credit for locking.him up

Wade shoulda been first team defense the past 3 yrs. Wade can play.both sides....Kobe cant
 7 years ago '08        #462
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7398 7398
transformers is comin on
 7 years ago '10        #463
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
Had to listen to this game on ESPN radio....Dr. Jack Ramsey...FML worst 2 hours in my life

But that n*gga Bron did his thing...again.....

Heat gave them n*ggas the business tho too bad I had to imagine what it looked like
 7 years ago '04        #464
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 braided_uppimp said:
i promise u it won't, same s**t, different year...we say this every year man..EVERY year...i would like them to compete a lil better on this day, but it's not going to determine the Finals

Lakers can beat Spurs, Mavs, Celts, Heat or whoever in 7 games...they know it, we know it, haters know, they have NOTHING to prove...NOTHING

they won two consecutive rings in a row, trust me they are good, just wanted a f**king competitive Christmas game atleast and once again they was a no show
don't make it sound like them teams you name are just push overs. i know people want to downplay it like its nothing but cmon now. everybody know the lakers was at least irritated about hearing about the heat. u would think they would at least want to shut that down in one game that everybody is watching
 7 years ago '08        #465
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 kuruption said:
He's normally the Lakers biggest critic so don't lump him with the rest of the so called "stans" like you guys like to do. There actually are real Laker fans on BX.
**looks at your avy**

I'll take your word for it....
 7 years ago '05        #466
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 647 647
@WindhorstESPN Some fans courtside were yelling to LeBron about Cleveland. He sank and 3 and yelled back at them. about an hour ago

possible gif please?
 7 years ago '06        #467
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Well that was pure garbage.
 7 years ago '05        #468
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
 Deeangoe said:
@WindhorstESPN Some fans courtside were yelling to LeBron about Cleveland. He sank and 3 and yelled back at them. about an hour ago

possible gif please?
this happened in the 2nd quarter I was wondering what the f**k he was yelling to the people court side.. Now I know..
 7 years ago '04        #469
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 braided_uppimp said:
i promise u it won't, same s**t, different year...we say this every year man..EVERY year...i would like them to compete a lil better on this day, but it's not going to determine the Finals

Lakers can beat Spurs, Mavs, Celts, Heat or whoever in 7 games...they know it, we know it, haters know, they have NOTHING to prove...NOTHING

they won two consecutive rings in a row, trust me they are good, just wanted a f**king competitive Christmas game atleast and once again they was a no show
Wrong on so many levels.

This is reminiscence of the 2008 season....

They proved that they couldn't beat a defensive team in the Celtics. And that 08 squad was younger than now. Kobe is showing his age.... when have you seen Kobe get shut down one on one for an entire game?? Wade did that tonight.

Lakers have a lot to prove. Because so far, they've shown they can't beat anyone unless it's in a shootout. The Bucks slowed the game down and they couldn't play half-court. Chicago did the same thing to them. At this point, LA would not get past the Mavs in the playoffs. This ain't the same team of last year and its being exposed. Gasol gets exposed when he gets someone in his grill... he's scary as f**k in the paint and Lamar was a non-factor. Y'all better pray and hope Bynum gets better as the season goes.

This was a game in which the lakers were supposed to show up. That the bucks game was just a warmup and a distraction for today's matchup. You have Kobe talkin about how he couldn't wait to play us.. you have Artest talkin about how he wants to get in LeBron's head. Lakers never showed up and it was evidently in the first quarter when they got outhustled, outplayed and suffocated by Miami's D. They got frustrated and crumbled with ease.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 12-25-2010 at 07:10 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #470
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3578 3578
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Like I tried to tell you fools in other threads yall overract over us for no reason. We had been playing together for a couple months and growing pains were gonna happen its just the fact that losses came with.em so everyone got they circle jerk on. Hope you got all your laughs and the hate out your blood because with every gm this beast grows together.

No team will beat us in a 7 gm series.

Also then n*ggas talkin kobe skills dimishing instead of giving wade his credit for locking.him up

Wade shoulda been first team defense the past 3 yrs. Wade can play.both sides....Kobe cant

I hate the celtics, but yall ain't beating them in a 7 game series. Im a laker fan, but the heat's defense locked them the f**k down today. Ok. Good win, but don't start talking out your a.ss over this one game. Yall already lost to the celtics twice and you poppin off about a 7 gamne series. Once the celtics get kendrick perkins and delonte west back im not even sure the lakers can beat them in a 7 game series. Celtics will be in the finals though.
 12-25-2010, 07:07 PM         #471
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
even erick dampier stylin on these bums
lets not go TOO far
 7 years ago '06        #472
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 1175 1175
We'll be fine. Same story, different year. Don't forget we had some embarassing losses last year as well and everyone said we were "done" going into the playoffs and look how that turned out.

I can't explain why the Lakers played with no passion tonight and it does still p!ss me off everytime, but that's the way this team is and it isn't gonna change. Heat really went out there and took it. Combine that with the Lakers playing "ho-hum" basketball and you get a blowout.

We will be fine though. Look when we actually tried, Lamar was scoring at will when he actually played with effort. When we played with effort and energy we were scoring and getting stops. Only problem was we would only play with effort for about 5 possessions a quarter, if that. On to the next one. This is the same exact s**t that happened to the 2001-2002 Lakers team that 3-peated.
 12-25-2010, 07:07 PM         #473
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 threes from Lebron today with a triple-double...bring on those fantasy numbers!!! :dancingcool:
 12-25-2010, 07:09 PM         #474
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only 20 some pages for this thread....you know how long it woulda been with heat haters and laker fans

Young!
 7 years ago '08        #475
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
had to get gastric bypass surgery. I ate good off this game
 7 years ago '04        #476
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Mathematic said:
**looks at your avy**

I'll take your word for it....
So because I happen to have Kobe's jersey in my avy that I pretty much change on a week to week basis I'm not Laker fan? Are you really that simple minded? Wow. Kids these days.
 7 years ago '08        #477
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
So they just stopped trying after the first 5 mins of the game :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '09        #478
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
maaaaaaaaaan miami looks good of late...
can't even front, at least the whole spo can't coach is officially dead now, that excuse can't be used any more.

do the lakers cry for a foul on every drive???
then they flail their arms up in the air & shout every f**king time they take a shot in the paint.

total domination.

is the nba is going through FLORIDA this year???
 7 years ago '04        #479
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Jersey826 said:
We'll be fine. Same story, different year. Don't forget we had some embarassing losses last year as well and everyone said we were "done" going into the playoffs and look how that turned out.

I can't explain why the Lakers played with no passion tonight and it does still p!ss me off everytime, but that's the way this team is and it isn't gonna change. Heat really went out there and took it. Combine that with the Lakers playing "ho-hum" basketball and you get a blowout.

We will be fine though. Look when we actually tried, Lamar was scoring at will when he actually played with effort. When we played with effort and energy we were scoring and getting stops. Only problem was we would only play with effort for about 5 possessions a quarter, if that. On to the next one. This is the same exact s**t that happened to the 2001-2002 Lakers team that 3-peated.
What game have you seen this year where you really think that it's the same s**t different day. I know Bynum needs to get back into the mix, but I don't like what I see at all, and that's not just tonight. Spurs are next, let's see what we do there.
 7 years ago '10        #480
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
I love seeing the Lakers lose after those fans and Kobe stans talk all that s**t.

I can see in a few years from now, I'll be rooting for the Lakers against Miami as their bandwagon grows. Until then, I'm cheesin'.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy