Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS DAY GAME THREAD 2:00 PST/5:00 EST ABC

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #441
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 lookin$pac said:
van gundy and jackson are gold together

They are a f**king GREAT duo for sports broadcasting.
 7 years ago '08        #442
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Careful what you wish for, cuz you just might get it Kobe
 7 years ago '07        #443
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
Put our foot all in yall a.ss

Mavs is our hump in the west
 12-25-2010, 06:52 PM         #444
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
All true, but I'm telling you. They better turn it around and do it fast. This year is gonna be different. Trust me.
i promise u it won't, same s**t, different year...we say this every year man..EVERY year...i would like them to compete a lil better on this day, but it's not going to determine the Finals

Lakers can beat Spurs, Mavs, Celts, Heat or whoever in 7 games...they know it, we know it, haters know, they have NOTHING to prove...NOTHING

they won two consecutive rings in a row, trust me they are good, just wanted a f**king competitive Christmas game atleast and once again they was a no show
 7 years ago '08        #445
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Wizards>Lakers we gave the Heat more comp
Loss is a loss f**got
 7 years ago '08        #446
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,743 | Props total: 8962 8962
 iggyemu said:
Miami has all the pieces save for that one consistent big man to help out Bosh. When they play soft front lines like the Lakers the relentless nature in which the Heat hit the boards usually works. When it's front lines like Boston or even Dallas with Chandler and Marion their lack of size and athleticism at the C position hurts them. If or when they get that person they would have all but a.ssured themselves a trip to the Finals. They have the shooting. They get solid defense from Chalmers that sures up the weakness that once existed at the PG spot.

The main thing they have going for them is not just the talent. It's the fearlessness and the ability to rise to all challenges of Wade and LeBron and some of that has even rubbed off on Bosh. You can't teach that. And that type of stuff rubs off on the rest of their teammates. Hell Bosh's dunk early in the first quarter seemed to ignite the whole Heat squad and they grabbed a lead and never looked back. Awesome win.

7 years ago '08        #447
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
Lol @ 2 straight blow outs at home
 7 years ago '04        #448
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Put our foot all in yall a.ss

Mavs is our hump in the west
That's if the Heat can get past Boston..
 7 years ago '05        #449
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Congrats Heat fans

Heat > Lakers
 7 years ago '05        #450
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 ozWinston said:
James, Wade, nor Bosh have never faced kobe. they were put together to get over the boston hill.
You'll notice the word "supposedly" was just before the words you highlighted. They were put together to win championships, and could give a f**k who they've gotta go through to do so.
 7 years ago '08        #451
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 braided_uppimp said:
i promise u it won't, same s**t, different year...we say this every year man..EVERY year...i would like them to compete a lil better on this day, but it's not going to determine the Finals

Lakers can beat Spurs, Mavs, Celts, Heat or whoever in 7 games...they know it, we know it, haters know, they have NOTHING to prove...NOTHING

they won two consecutive rings in a row, trust me they are good, just wanted a f**king competitive Christmas game atleast and once again they was a no show
stop makin excuses n*gga...your whole s**t would be different if the lakers had won. but when the heat wins its "lakers have they have nothing to prove"?

you laker fans annoy the s**t outta me.....
 7 years ago '04        #452
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 Jade Yorker said:
Loss is a loss f**got
Not being able to detect sarcasm and acting like an idiot is not whoa.
 7 years ago '06        #453
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 iggyemu said:
Miami has all the pieces save for that one consistent big man to help out Bosh. When they play soft front lines like the Lakers the relentless nature in which the Heat hit the boards usually works. When it's front lines like Boston or even Dallas with Chandler and Marion their lack of size and athleticism at the C position hurts them. If or when they get that person they would have all but a.ssured themselves a trip to the Finals. They have the shooting. They get solid defense from Chalmers that sures up the weakness that once existed at the PG spot.

The main thing they have going for them is not just the talent. It's the fearlessness and the ability to rise to all challenges of Wade and LeBron and some of that has even rubbed off on Bosh. You can't teach that. And that type of stuff rubs off on the rest of their teammates. Hell Bosh's dunk early in the first quarter seemed to ignite the whole Heat squad and they grabbed a lead and never looked back. Awesome win.
Good points.

My FAVORITE thing about them is their defense. Straight man to man D, no punk a.ss zone. Just worry a little about their PnR D and trying to contain these new breed PGs.
 7 years ago '06        #454
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
first time i came into this thread and i just wanted to c the responses on the first page, lol @ the people picking the lakers by 15 and bs like that.
 12-25-2010, 06:56 PM         #455
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:

Dexter Pittman can be that guy, idk why they don't give him any minutes. Dude is huge and physical, I don't think anyone would be able to just flat out muscle him
 7 years ago '05        #456
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 The Bully said:
We are witnessing the end of Kobe's career. They need to trade him for a 2nd round pick, while he still has some value
For reals, he's not even athletic anymore. Can't even dunk.
 12-25-2010, 06:56 PM         #457
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
stop makin excuses n*gga...your whole s**t would be different if the lakers had won. but when the heat wins its "lakers have they have nothing to prove"?

two blowouts on Christmas, 2 rings in a row, i'd take that any year
 7 years ago '09        #458
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,073 | Props total: 1813 1813
Magic been sucking Lebron off since he got traded to the heat...

Lakers played horrible today, they need to alter some things as we get closer to the all-star break, kobe looking a lil slow & uninspired out there, but...I'm pretty sure the Lakers on gonna go on a run after this.
 7 years ago '05        #459
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
Dam Magic sounding hurt. Come on Magic. If you are worried about the Lakers you clearly haven't been watching basketball the last 3 years. And Mark Jackson always says at some point over the last 3 years that the Lakers aren't making the Finals. He is always wrong. I mean all this little slump of their has guaranteed at this point is probably the fact that they won't get home court throughout the playoffs.
 7 years ago '04        #460
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 Mathematic said:

He's normally the Lakers biggest critic so don't lump him with the rest of the so called "stans" like you guys like to do. There actually are real Laker fans on BX.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago