Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
cotto by ko 3 100.00%
cotto by decision 0 0%
draw 0 0%
mayorga by ko 0 0%
mayorga by decision 0 0%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #22
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Steward: Mayorga Will Be Dangerous Early For Cotto

By Jhonny Gonzalez

Veteran trainer Emanuel Steward will accompany Miguel Cotto next week to Miami, Florida to begin the training camp for the March 12 battle with Ricardo Mayorga. Cotto will defend his title against the ex-champion at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The two of them will travel for the media tour to announce the f!ght. Steward predicts stops in New York and Puerto Rico. Following the tour, they will head over to Florida to start training.

Steward explains that Cotto took the f!ght with Mayorga to stay busy. The Puerto Rican champ has been inactive since winning the title from Yuri Foreman last June in Yankee Stadium. Cotto wanted to f!ght at least once before a rematch meeting with Antonio Margarito in June.

"Miguel did not want to spend a year without f!ghting. When looked at the list of candidates, we understood that Mayorga was the best option to market the event with his manner of expression. I think he's the perfect type of opponent before looking toward a rematch with Antonio Margarito in June," said Steward to Carlos Gonzalez.

Steward expects a tough f!ght from Mayorga. He will advise Cotto to be cautious in the early rounds, where Steward says Mayorga will be at his most dangerous.

"Miguel has had many tough f!ghts and he's never said 'no' to any kind of challenge. Mayorga is a dangerous opponent and Miguel must be careful in the early rounds due to [Mayorga] throwing shots from different angles and he's difficult to predict. We know that Mayorga likes to talk a lot and he will make a good f!ght," Steward said.

01-10-2011, 07:37 PM         #23
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
It's a great match for commercial appeal. However, this is not the f!ght Cotto needs. Martinez needs Mayorga. There are soooo many other options for Cotto at his weight. There are significantly less for Sergio. Especially named f!ghters, with commercial appeal, that will come straight forward and are willing to go toe-to-toe.
same s**t i'm thinking.
 7 years ago '06        #24
space
space
Mayorga's Trainer: If Ricardo Trains Hard, He'll Beat Cotto

By Jhonny Gonzalez

Panamanian Rigoberto Garibaldi, trainer of former world champion Ricardo Mayorga, believes his f!ghter can beat WBA 154-pound champ Miguel Cotto with the proper training in the gym. The f!ght is scheduled for March 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. If Mayorga trains hard, Garibaldi predicts a knockout victory.

"Ricardo Mayorga can beat Cotto if he thoroughly trains and currently he is doing that, because he needs this victory to return to the limelight," said Garibaldi to Gustavo Ampudia.

Cotto recently said that he plans to ignore the wild behavior of Mayorga and won't pay any attention to his wild antics. Mayorga's trainer thinks his f!ghter will break Cotto's patience.

"Mayorga talks a lot and he'll bring Cotto into it. Can you imagine, he'll be speaking ill of Cotto and bothering him until the day of f!ght. Ricardo is a tough f!ghter by nature and knows his job."

7 years ago '06        #25
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 stogz said:
if a f!ghter doesn't have power in his fists similar to a mules kick... Mayorga can definitely make a f!ght look ugly as f**k. That's not the point though.

Point is... Sergio is the one that needed a f!ght with mayorga. Pacman of top rank should not be f!ghting mosley.... Cotto of top rank should be f!ghting a rematch with mosley.
yooo! Thats true!
 7 years ago '06        #26
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
 fishscale said:
mayorga's trainer: If ricardo trains hard, he'll beat cotto

by jhonny gonzalez

panamanian rigoberto garibaldi, trainer of former world champion ricardo mayorga, believes his f!ghter can beat wba 154-pound champ miguel cotto with the proper training in the gym. The f!ght is scheduled for march 12 at the mgm grand in las vegas. If mayorga trains hard, garibaldi predicts a knockout victory.

"ricardo mayorga can beat cotto if he thoroughly trains and currently he is doing that, because he needs this victory to return to the limelight," said garibaldi to gustavo ampudia.

Cotto recently said that he plans to ignore the wild behavior of mayorga and won't pay any attention to his wild antics. Mayorga's trainer thinks his f!ghter will break cotto's patience.

"mayorga talks a lot and he'll bring cotto into it. Can you imagine, he'll be speaking ill of cotto and bothering him until the day of f!ght. Ricardo is a tough f!ghter by nature and knows his job."

exactly what i'm sayin, if mayorga is serious cottowill get knockedout!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #27
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,054 | Props total: 30350 30350
 Report said:
The March 12 Miguel Cotto-Ricardo Mayorga will be the first Showtime-distributed PPV f!ght since the October 2005 rematch between Diego Corrales and Jose Luis Castillo.
^^^ Did y'all know about this? This f!ght gonna be on Showtime??!
 01-15-2011, 12:44 PM         #28
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fishscale said:
his chances against getting a f!ght with mayweather are 1 and a million.
 7 years ago '06        #30
space
space
Cotto, Mayorga Trade Words as New York Presser Erupts

By Jhonny Gonzalez

WBA junior welterweight champion Miguel Cotto and challenger Ricardo Mayorga were trading some heavy words during their New York City press conference to announce their clash on March 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"I'll knock you out within four rounds," Mayorga said to Cotto looking into his eyes. "You're a loser. I'll prove I'm the man and you are the woman. That belt you got there will be mine. On March 12, all of the Puerto Ricans are going to wear black in mourning for your loss. I'm going to retire you."

Cotto is usually quiet and never one to trash talk, but the champion had many verbal counters of his own.

"Nobody wins with his mouth. I am a professional and I know what I have to do when I enter the ring. And with these small hands, I beat Shane Mosley. Do you remember Shane Mosley?" Cotto said as he was referring to Mayorga's knockout defeat to Mosley in 2008. "You are a clown. In all your big f!ghts you've failed. I am a four time world champion in three weight divisions."

7 years ago '06        #33
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
PPV though?
 7 years ago '10        #34
SpacelyPockets 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 404 404
this dude mayorga is a smoker he prolly got off by now just so he can get back in the ring but he's gonna look bad against cotto he prolly gone get ko'ed in the 8th
 7 years ago '07        #36
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
embarrassing for us Nicas, payaso
 7 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 7 years ago '04        #38
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 Fishscale said:

[pic - click to view]

i love it. Mayorga would be one of my favorite boxers if he could box worth a damn.

this f!ght is (another) farse by Top Rank. Mayorga's the guy you pay to make the other f!ghter look good. he couldn't split Cotto's guard with a f**kin axe. anyone with a lick of sense knows this. Cotto bout to look like the next coming of Sugar Ray against duke.
 7 years ago '06        #39
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
 1MikE said:
i love it. Mayorga would be one of my favorite boxers if he could box worth a damn.

this f!ght is (another) farse by Top Rank. Mayorga's the guy you pay to make the other f!ghter look good. he couldn't split Cotto's guard with a f**kin axe. anyone with a lick of sense knows this. Cotto bout to look like the next coming of Sugar Ray against duke.
whatever
 7 years ago '08        #40
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
Vamos mayorga!!!!!!!!!!
TrillClinton87 slapped this ish

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments