Wale Flips Out On Baltimore Radio Station Over Bmore Rapper Making Diss Songs! [Audio]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Baltimore is in Maryland.. the f**k you talkin about? LOL
Lmao sike. Bmore isnt part of the DMV. District, Nova, and PG and Moco county

I dont care for this s**t, but it seems like bossman is mad jealous
 7 years ago '05        #82
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,651 | Props total: 664 664
when I moved to D.C to attend Howard a few years ago all I know is every DMV resident I met was talking about either Go Go or Wale. Now that Wale got a deal it's "oh he not even from D.C he's from PG" "He don't represent us". I ain't even gonna defend Wale like I'm a big time fan, but n*ggas is tryin to Nicki this n*gga and he don't even got buzz like that. Sad thing is if they bomb this n*gga the effects will hit every other DMV rapper, because truthfully most n*ggas elsewhere think they all sound the same.
 7 years ago '05        #83
Neohuey89 
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Arte you retarded? DMV stands for

DC ,MARYLAND, and VIRGINA
not all of Maryland is considered DMV and not all of Virginia is considered DMV
 7 years ago '06        #84
JCash 
space
space
space
$269 | Props total: 7 7
i told wale on twitter directly he wack and he need to step his bars up.....point blank period he's garbage...if he's a real artist...make a diss song...where's the bars at?? Wale is WACK....i got bars for him too....made a 40 bar+ song bout him..he wack...stop cryin u wh0ore
 7 years ago '08        #85
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 421 421
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Arte you retarded? DMV stands for

DC ,MARYLAND, and VIRGINA
Noooo ttime is right. Two different cities and cultures. This originated and ends in the DC area and its surrounding suburbs. Within it has a very similar taste in music, style, and culture. MV doesn't take on the whole Maryland and Virginia, sorry. If it was easier to say DPGMONoVA rather than DMV to be less confusing we would use it.
 7 years ago '05        #86
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,372 | Props total: 470 470
 JCash said:
i told wale on twitter directly he wack and he need to step his bars up.....point blank period he's garbage...if he's a real artist...make a diss song...where's the bars at?? Wale is WACK....i got bars for him too....made a 40 bar+ song bout him..he wack...stop cryin u wh0ore
well gone diss him then... see where it get ya...
 12-23-2010, 08:57 PM         #87
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <BAM> said:
real n*ggaz create thier own lanes big dog..u must not have the talentor it ain't for u either way u super mad, tell u what stare at this pic for a sec
[pic - click to view]

shut the f**k up. you frontin for wale? get out of my city.
 7 years ago '04        #88
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,531 | Props total: 275 275
I'm from B-more also but and this is why B-more could never get on

but on a side note i loved this song

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #89
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Wtf is that tigah man s**t about
 7 years ago '05        #90
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Neohuey89 said:
not all of Maryland is considered DMV and not all of Virginia is considered DMV
Getthef**kouttherewiththisBULLs**t.

Anyway...tried and true B-More n*ggaz from the street that just trap, pop pills, and shoot gunz dont even give a s**t about what the f**k a DMV is.

The DMV s**t is only brought up in rap conversations for real.

Really Doe dont nobody f**k with nobody out here. All the rappers listen to each other.
n*ggaz dont really be having fans in the street like that. And that's why B-More rap is where it is. Wale has fans OUTSIDE OF WHERE HE'S FROM, so he has a LEGITIMATE rap career and can maintain with out love from his hometown. Flat out.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 12-23-2010 at 09:15 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #91
Neohuey89 
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL WOWWWWW.. I been livin here 20+ years and NEVER heard this until now...

Yall on some other s**t wit that... how you just goin up and change the meaning of somethin? lol
 Bobby's World said:
Getthef**kouttherewiththisBULLs**t.

Anyway...tried and true B-More n*ggaz from the street that just trap, pop pills, and shoot gunz dont even give a s**t about what the f**k a DMV is.

The DMV s**t is only brought up in rap conversations for real.

Really Doe dont nobody f**k with nobody out here. All the rappers listen to each other.
n*ggaz dont really be having fans in the street like that. And that's why B-More rap is where it is. Wale has fans OUTSIDE OF WHERE HE'S FROM, so he has a LEGITIMATE rap career and can maintain with out love from his hometown. Flat out.
lol don't shoot the messenger. That's like the first thing I was told when I was out there. That DMV was Northern Virginia, DC, PG and a few other counties and that Baltimore definitely wasn't apart of any of that.
 7 years ago '06        #92
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
wale sucks
 7 years ago '06        #93
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
I heard the same thing. The n*ggas that go to my school from the "DMV" area do not claim baltimore at all for some reason. I thought it was weird. some of the DC n*ggas even get offended if you say they're from baltimore as a joke.
 7 years ago '04        #94
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
point blank this is the reason ni66as from round here don't blow up.......We finally got a dude with some type of buzz and people trying to take that away. I understand Wale fully i feel if you the DC/Maryland area you should be supporting this n*gga Wale even if you not a hardcore fan. Support the ni66a by not talking down on the dude and just do you. It's a reason why all the surrounding states get shine and people skip right over us because to many n*ggas from round here step on each other toes. Also he has a right to blow up at the station because they be on that bulls**t feeding into that Bmore/DC beef.
 7 years ago '05        #95
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 WorldsStrangest said:
^^i do dislike Wale

but why is it The station's buisness to protect Wale's image??

Why is Wale barking at the station fo DOIN THEYRE JOB??
He's not asking anything of them but to be honest and truthful to themselves.. As he repeatedly said on the phone, don't act cool with him, and then talk behind his back when he's not around.. Would you consider someone a b**ch for asking for someone to be real with you when you face to face? Don't try to play nice with Wale when he around and then s**t on him when he's not.. Like he said, thats a school girl mentality..

he wanted that special treatment point blank peroid. he wnats people to ignore but people aint goin becaus WALE. AINT s**t.
He didn't once ask to be treated as "special" he asked them to be real with him not fake.. If they hate him then be that way in his face.. Don't love him when he's in the room and then hate on him when he exits..

the s**t is getting to him.
two faced people gets to everyone, thats one thing I can't stand is a two face n*gga myself.. I can tolerate a hater, because atleast they'll hate on you in your face and behind your back.. they are atleast HONEST with that aspect..

HE CANT BEEF SO THIS WHAT WALE HAS TO DO.

he has to b**ch and go sideways
explain i do not get this..
HE DIDNT EVEN CONFRONT s**t. duke said this was supposed to be a private call. and the station s**tted on him again.
He did confront the situation.. he called the radio station directly and repeatedly asked them to get him on the phone with Boss man and they gave him the run around OBVIOUSLY.. what were you listening too? He also said he was going to come to the station the next day, and left them n*gga speechless after he said that s**t.. and one of the radio n*ggas was shocked and said "how do we handle this now"..

thats a confronting the problem...
 7 years ago '07        #96
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
i hate baltimore n*ggas who say "tew" and eat chicken boxes
 7 years ago '05        #97
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Neohuey89 said:
lol don't shoot the messenger. That's like the first thing I was told when I was out there. That DMV was Northern Virginia, DC, PG and a few other counties and that Baltimore definitely wasn't apart of any of that.
Ehhhhh. Its all good.

Nobody from here is going to sow up and rep for all of them markets anyway.

Hip Hop in general is segmented, this person likes this and that person likes that.

Aint no one entity going to be able to rep all that s**t at once unless the people/fans change their preferences. I dont never hear Nottz saying "DMV" he says Virginia. And rightfully so Nottz dont have to latch on to some new notion or ideal CAUSE HIS MUSIC IS WHAT GOT HIM POPPIN, NOT WHERE THE f**k HE WAS FROM.
 7 years ago '08        #98
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 421 421
 Neohuey89 said:
And you're right. As far as geographical definition it really goes as far as the DC Metro Area. DC Metro Area or Washington Metropolitan Area and thats how its been called before the DMV change. The DMV change brought a lil more unity to the surrounding suburban areas. As a cultural definition the music, style, slang etc are very similar within the region and 100% totally different from Baltimore. lol, if you can take the Metro to pretty much wherever you wanna go you are in the DMV.
 7 years ago '08        #99
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,916 | Props total: 7302 7302
 AnyGiven said:
And you're right. As far as geographical definition it really goes as far as the DC Metro Area. DC Metro Area or Washington Metropolitan Area and thats how its been called before the DMV change. The DMV change brought a lil more unity to the surrounding suburban areas. As a cultural definition the music, style, slang etc are very similar within the region and 100% totally different from Baltimore. lol, if you can take the Metro to pretty much wherever you wanna go you are in the DMV.

[pic - click to view]

U right basically all that is DMV. Thats what it was meant to be anyway. It really doesn't stretch to baltimore.
 7 years ago '05        #100
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 272 272
so bossman butthurt wale aint showing him no love?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy