Wale Flips Out On Baltimore Radio Station Over Bmore Rapper Making Diss Songs! [Audio]

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,526 | Props total: 7635 7635
 WorldsStrangest said:
nah im not no f**kin boss man n*gga.

i just dont f**k with wale.

he in my lane. he need to get the f**k out before we push his a.ss the f**k out.
Go tweet that s**t or something tough guy
 7 years ago '04        #42
jayo1210 
space
space
$216 | Props total: 6 6
Wale do gotta a point...and on top of that the djs at 92Q in baltimore skipp Wale verse when they play no hands smh...bamma s**t. bossman is just a crab a.ss n*gga flat out
 7 years ago '04        #43
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,961 | Props total: 352 352
radio dj's keep up a lot of bulls**t.
 7 years ago '04        #44
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
eh nuffin new. it was one diss i heard. video was funny. lls.
 7 years ago '04        #45
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
Damn that was some Mel Gibson s**t with the heavy breathing.
 7 years ago '05        #46
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,733 | Props total: 12538 12538
 WorldsStrangest said:
WHO GIVES A f**k ABOUT CALL.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN STOPPP IT MAAAAN

I could call Obama off a pay phone right now and bark loud. Who gives a f**k.

n*gga is industry. he barking cuz he think he untouchable RIGHT now. hes comfortable. n*ggas is actors man. does wale even look built for that type of action??

he was GASSED.

man i swear. imma start hurting feelings if yall keep trying to go sideways and spin this s**t

i am. what about it. give a f**k. i am heem.
Of course he's going to be mad if n*ggas are barking on him on the airwaves in his own back yard about him.. Wale still hasn't really made it yet, but he got crab n*ggas in his own back yard trying to pull him down before he even makes it on fully.. And to be honest would you not care about our IMAGE as a public figure, when another public figure is going after you?

That Obama analogy don't mean s**t because YOU are an average n*gga.. Bossman however is another rapper, and another public figure going after you, so YES it does matter.. It's like if a another politician goes after Obama in the public and slanders the f**k out of him, you think Obama didn't address s**t like that before he won the presidential seat? Obama's IMAGE was important for him to get where he needed to go(which was the presidential spot), and Wale's image is important to him in terms of getting where HE needs to go, which is blowing up on a mainstream level..

Then you have the snake a.ss DJ's who really don't give a f**k about you, but pretend like they do, those n*ggas need to be addressed also.. Understand it from an entertainers point of view, understand it from Wale's point of view.. he can't handle it in Jay-Z like fashion because he hasn't proved or solidified himself like Jay-Z has.. Jay-Z spot is cement in stone, so he can afford not to respond to n*ggas because NOBODY can damage JayZ rep other than Jay himself.. Wale however is STILL trying to make a name for himself.. So this can/is could be damaging too his image before he blows up.. It's not hard to understand, or maybe you just "dislike" Wale period.

The most important thing outside of your music is protecting your IMAGE as a new artist, any n*gga who attempts to destroy or tear it down should be addressed ALWAYS. It's n*ggas like Bossman who are trying to prevent from this n*gga eating and taking food off his table by slandering him, realize that.. This is Wale's lively hood, so he has every right to be upset.. I'm not even a Wale fan but I understand the business side of things, and thats how people should start looking at certain things an why the n*gga is upset.

Last edited by Hold That; 12-23-2010 at 05:25 PM..
 12-23-2010, 05:21 PM         #47
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^i do dislike Wale

but why is it The station's buisness to protect Wale's image??

Why is Wale barking at the station fo DOIN THEYRE JOB??

he wanted that special treatment point blank peroid. he wnats people to ignore but people aint goin becaus WALE. AINT s**t.

the s**t is getting to him.

HE CANT BEEF SO THIS WHAT WALE HAS TO DO.

he has to b**ch and go sideways

HE DIDNT EVEN CONFRONT s**t. duke said this was supposed to be a private call. and the station s**tted on him again.
 7 years ago '04        #48
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
Bossman Is Nice But That Diss Was WAAAACCCCKKKK.........
 12-23-2010, 05:24 PM         #49
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tell puss a.ss Wale this s**t AINT OVER.

bossman is the least of his worries, he need to worry about how hes gonna pay back the label for that s**t a.ss album he dropped and went triple cotton swab

wouldt be suprised if he readin this s**t. lame a.ss n*gga still playing a psp-1000

lame a.ss wale wearing swag bag gievaway clothes and think he doin somethin

f**kin f**got
 7 years ago '10        #50
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 8184 8184
I feel him.The same n*ggaz dat bring u up iz da same n*ggaz dat'll bring u down.Now they wanna act like they don't kno wat was goin on.f**k them n*ggaz wale.n*ggaz want u to walk for them.When u put them on and try to help n*ggaz and they s**t dont go the way they want it to,they start hating!
 7 years ago '08        #51
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,922 | Props total: 7312 7312
Wale already had this n*gga ether Bossman for him. I wouldn't have responded

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

"stop putting animals on your records you aint beastmaster
 7 years ago '10        #52
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 WorldsStrangest said:

bossman is the least of his worries, he need to worry about how hes gonna pay back the label for that s**t a.ss album he dropped and went triple cotton swab

wouldt be suprised if he readin this s**t. lame a.ss n*gga still playing a psp-1000

f**kin f**got
@ triple cotton swab

damn bruh why u so mad at the kid? did he f**k your girl or somethin? s**t sounds personal lol
 12-23-2010, 05:31 PM         #53
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
@ triple cotton swab

damn bruh why u so mad at the kid? did he f**k your girl or somethin? s**t sounds personal lol

it is personal. hes wack. nah some real s**t, he stole that nike boots song from someone i had talked to on here. he played the o.g. track and everything.

and wale a swag stealer

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
for bein such a nerd that runs a site about comic books you sure do run ya mouth alot...
yea thats what i do. give a f**k. everything i say is real. holla at me. we need bloggers
 7 years ago '08        #54
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 WorldsStrangest said:
^^i do dislike Wale

but why is it The station's buisness to protect Wale's image??

Why is Wale barking at the station fo DOIN THEYRE JOB??

he wanted that special treatment point blank peroid. he wnats people to ignore but people aint goin becaus WALE. AINT s**t.

the s**t is getting to him.

HE CANT BEEF SO THIS WHAT WALE HAS TO DO.

he has to b**ch and go sideways

HE DIDNT EVEN CONFRONT s**t. duke said this was supposed to be a private call. and the station s**tted on him again.
please tell me you're a female....cuz your panties are showin a lil bit. you soundin like a real hurt b**ch, wit your posts..
 12-23-2010, 05:38 PM         #55
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelers4Ever said:
What that Law & Order & Re-Up do? Law & Order was only released in MD and still ain't do 1k
give a damn what boss man does. this is me.

wale crying like a b**ch.

why industry keep sucking wale d!ck?? cuz hes a pawn. hes a yes man. mannn. lemme stop. imma yo....

n*gga do a song with lady gaga and cant even sniff 50K??

ok man....i swear they aint ready
 12-23-2010, 05:39 PM         #56
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
please tell me you're a female....cuz your panties are showin a lil bit. you soundin like a real hurt b**ch, wit your posts..
shut the f**k up. you keep reading em tho. get mad.
 7 years ago '10        #57
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 WorldsStrangest said:
it is personal. hes wack. nah some real s**t, he stole that nike boots song from someone i had talked to on here. he played the o.g. track and everything.

and wale a swag stealer

yea thats what i do. give a f**k. everything i say is real. holla at me. we need bloggers
bruh how u gon get aggy over someone else's grievance? how is that s**t personal if it dont involve you? I'm sure that man can stand on his own two, he dont need you gettin salty for him.
 7 years ago '08        #58
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 WorldsStrangest said:
shut the f**k up. you keep reading em tho. get mad.
Cuz when a woman's fed up

It ain't nothing you can do about it

It's like running out of love

And then it's too late to talk about it
-R. Kelly

you actin like a real b**ch rightnow....
 12-23-2010, 05:42 PM         #59
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:

f**kin f**got

Man........Wale musta bagged your girl or sumthin huh.That or your a B-more/DC rapper that cant get no shine.I havent heard much of Bossman music,but i know that diss was corny as hell.I rather listen to Wale over that trash any day.Grow up and make it on your own instead of sitting on BX hating on dude like he beat you up in high school n $hit man.Guess when people know your name though....bit$hes come running.
 12-23-2010, 05:46 PM         #60
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k wale, thats just what it is.

n*gga aint nobody. imma dead it.

theoriginaljay said:
Why is a Wale thread goin on 5 pages, I'm from DC and most DC n*ggas don't really f**k with em, he ok

cuz im in the building. thats all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago