Wale Flips Out On Baltimore Radio Station Over Bmore Rapper Making Diss Songs! [Audio]

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 CaliIsActive said:
lol @ Wale getting Buck, now that he got Ross goons behind him now lol
:hmm:
 7 years ago '08        #22
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Bossman is acting kind of hoe'ish. Mad at Wale's success. Wale shouldnt even have replied, Tigah Man already destroyed Bossman.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #23
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Wale mad!
 7 years ago '10        #24
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2531 2531
Man f**k dat they instigating the beef so therefore he did the right thing props to wale for getting on them n*ggas.. threadstarter i want 2 see the footage of him when he went up with his boys to the radio station i kno sumbody tapped it
 7 years ago '04        #25
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
how yu gona cry over a shout out...

wale still nice as hell tho
 7 years ago '05        #26
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Chief Dee said:
Bossman is acting kind of hoe'ish. Mad at Wale's success. Wale shouldnt even have replied, Tigah Man already destroyed Bossman.

So this n*gga dissed wale too
 7 years ago '05        #27
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 1226 1226
 2TopFlite said:
Man f**k dat they instigating the beef so therefore he did the right thing props to wale for getting on them n*ggas.. threadstarter i want 2 see the footage of him when he went up with his boys to the radio station i kno sumbody tapped it
That s**t is kinda corny though... Thats like a n*ggas talking s**t about you and then you instead of addressing the n*gga saying it you go to the n*ggas who are talking about it all it does it make wale look like a b**ch to the public, you get no respect for goin off on some djs lol
 12-23-2010, 04:43 PM         #28
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:

:lachen001: wtf did I just listen to?
 7 years ago '08        #29
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 hbk83 said:
That s**t is kinda corny though... Thats like a n*ggas talking s**t about you and then you instead of addressing the n*gga saying it you go to the n*ggas who are talking about it all it does it make wale look like a b**ch to the public, you get no respect for goin off on some djs lol
so, now, you cant get at djs who stay instigation s**t? them djs aint got s**t to do with the beef but they always got some s**t to say and put them selves in it...but you corny if you address them? he'll probably get at that other n*gga later...if you listen, he told them n*ggas to call that bossman dude...

so n*ggas is corny for gettin at flex when he opened his mouth about Pac and R kelly? is that what you sayin? cmon, homie...
 7 years ago '08        #30
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 hbk83 said:
more like Wale proved his point about the djs being some instigating b1tches. Dude said he was calling bossman at the beginning of the video but never did, secondly this happened off radio but they still recorded it
 12-23-2010, 04:44 PM         #31
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2TopFlite said:

f**k outta here. "they instiagted the beef" n*gga they are the media, thats theyre job. does bx instigate beef everytime they post an audio??

did hot 97 instigate the beef when they played lil kim diss record?

the station is a stage, wale got butt hurt. now he cryin and trying to act hard. the end.

hbk83 said:

exactly. goin off the at the station.... maan

"ok"

wale a f**got
 12-23-2010, 04:47 PM         #32
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
more like Wale proved his point about the djs being some instigating b1tches. Dude said he was calling bossman at the beginning of the video but never did, secondly this happened off radio but they still recorded it
good. showin how much of a b**ch wale is.

this even proves my point more because he was barking at the station trying to get them to stop playing the record and stop talking about the beef but the station wasnt goin.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

swear to god you n*ggas better k!ll yourself early, because its gonna get worse before it gets better
 7 years ago '05        #33
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
Damn wale

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #34
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 WorldsStrangest said:

this even proves my point more because he was barking at the station trying to get them to stop playing the record and stop talking about the beef but the station wasnt goin.

swear to god you n*ggas better k!ll yourself early, because its gonna get worse before it gets better
Wale's a b**ch even though he okay'd the dj to calling up bossman?

Its the dj that didn't call him. That's the real b**ch in this situation
 7 years ago '08        #35
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
n*gga he barkin at the station for playing the record. HE WAS BUTT HURT AT THE STATION.

this industry s**t. thats what industry n*ggas do. he think hes ome big star, kanye gets 70 diss records at him a month, but local stations will never play them.

duke thought he was gonna get the same treatment and they blasted that n*gga. why? because wale name dont mean s**t.

why he goin off at the station, and then 2 minutes later then he sayin "um yea call bossman"

and then flips on the station again??

read between the lines man....
 WorldsStrangest said:
f**k outta here. "they instiagted the beef" n*gga they are the media, thats theyre job. does bx instigate beef everytime they post an audio??

did hot 97 instigate the beef when they played lil kim diss record?

the station is a stage, wale got butt hurt. now he cryin and trying to act hard. the end.

exactly. goin off the at the station.... maan

"ok"

wale a f**got
 WorldsStrangest said:

you sound bitter as f**k....
 12-23-2010, 04:56 PM         #36
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Wale's a b**ch even though he okay'd the dj to calling up bossman?

Its the dj that didn't call him. That's the real b**ch in this situation
WHO GIVES A f**k ABOUT CALL.

COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN STOPPP IT MAAAAN

I could call Obama off a pay phone right now and bark loud. Who gives a f**k.

n*gga is industry. he barking cuz he think he untouchable RIGHT now. hes comfortable. n*ggas is actors man. does wale even look built for that type of action??

he was GASSED.

man i swear. imma start hurting feelings if yall keep trying to go sideways and spin this s**t

Mathematic said:
you sound bitter as f**k....
i am. what about it. give a f**k. i am heem.

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 12-23-2010 at 04:58 PM..
 12-23-2010, 05:08 PM         #37
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
^^^Is that you Bossman?

stay mad n*gga...you'll never blow up
I need an answer to this question 4real.....
 12-23-2010, 05:11 PM         #38
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
^^^Is that you Bossman?

Michael_Moore said:

nah im not no f**kin boss man n*gga.

i just dont f**k with wale.

he in my lane. he need to get the f**k out before we push his a.ss the f**k out.
 12-23-2010, 05:12 PM         #39
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just cause the radio station can profit from this doesnt mean its ok to instigate it.
 7 years ago '08        #40
space
space
 J Rob said:
^^^Is that you Bossman?

Michael_Moore said:

that n*gga beastin......
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy