most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Jets 14 36.84%
Bears 24 63.16%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 TanstA! said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #123
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 biscuit said:
From nfl.com:

Quarterback Mark Sanchez returned to New York Jets practice Friday and tested his sore right (throwing) shoulder, impressing coach Rex Ryan in the process.

Sanchez, who was limited during Thursday's workout, threw crisp passes during the portion of the session open to the media. Barring a setback, Sanchez will start against the Chicago Bears, according to the New York Daily News on Friday.

"Today I think we all saw he was zipping it," Ryan said. "I think he sent a message to all of us that he's ready to go."
Well I guess that settles that. Now I can go throw away $$$ and deal w/ these f**kin crowds and lines.
 7 years ago '04        #124
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
you are the only one making this thread unenjoyable...everybody else chilling having a good time you are just...wow
f**k chilling and having a good time. This is December football and I got $$$ on the line. Not only that, I have a lot friends on the southside, so this is a huge bragging rights game for me. But since we talkin hoes, I know that 3rd b**ch in your post. Her name is Tiara, she's cool as f**k and has the s3xiest dimentions I've ever seen in person.
 7 years ago '04        #125
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,316 | Props total: 3920 3920
 BackBlock_OG said:
f**k chilling and having a good time. This is December football and I got $$$ on the line. Not only that, I have a lot friends on the southside, so this is a huge bragging rights game for me. But since we talkin hoes, I know that 3rd b**ch in your post. Her name is Tiara, she's cool as f**k and has the s3xiest dimentions I've ever seen in person.
Talking s**t to us in this thread is not gonna increase your chances of gettin' that money None of us is playing Sunday... I'm just sayin...
 7 years ago '07        #126
space
space
 BackBlock_OG said:
but if you know it's going to be fun beating the bears and it's not really much of a challenge then you know you got the money in the bag

i mean there is nothing else to do but chill and have a good time
 7 years ago '04        #127
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,065 | Props total: 19925 19925
 Gattsau said:
u mad huh. Crying over how people perceive the fanbase. Ur sad man u take the net way too serious. And I know ur not questioning my fanhood. Win or lose I'm here.
man I don't give a f**k about the net, this s**t isn't reality.... you don't know what you're talking about b.. It just ticks me off how EVERYBODY is in agreement that the Jets fanbase are a bunch of mindless trolls... and as far as your "stanhood" I didn't question it... I said youre a STANLEY. Get out of here old man..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #128
space
space
 biscuit said:
Talking s**t to us in this thread is not gonna increase your chances of gettin' that money None of us is playing Sunday... I'm just sayin...
 Pistol Peter said:
but if you know it's going to be fun beating the bears and it's not really much of a challenge then you know you got the money in the bag

i mean there is nothing else to do but chill and have a good time

"Y'all startin to sound like some real b**ches right now!"
 7 years ago '07        #129
space
space
yup...that's the jet fan i know
 7 years ago '08        #130
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,335 | Props total: 13713 13713
I hope mark can play cuz brunell and clemons suck
 7 years ago '04        #131
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,065 | Props total: 19925 19925
 dj ac said:
I hope mark can play cuz brunell and clemons suck
postsb4somebodysaysitdoesntmatterwhoplaysbecauseth eyallsuck.
 7 years ago '10        #132
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Peppers is gonna put an end to Sanchez and his bum arm.
 7 years ago '08        #133
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
 TanstA! said:
postsb4somebodysaysitdoesntmatterwhoplaysbecauseth eyallsuck.

u should've heard the jets fans on wfan this morning talking about clemens like he nice or something
 7 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 dj ac said:
u should've heard the jets fans on wfan this morning talking about clemens like he nice or something
We won't have to worry about that. Sanchez looked back to normal at practice today and has been upgraded from "gametime decision" to "probable".
 7 years ago '08        #136
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Pistol Peter said:
you are the only one making this thread unenjoyable...everybody else chilling having a good time you are just...wow
Nobody cares about that lame a.ss nygga, ignore him. He's talking all this New York VS Chicago shyt when his team plays in New Jersey.
 7 years ago '04        #137
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,316 | Props total: 3920 3920
 BackBlock_OG said:

"Y'all startin to sound like some real b**ches right now!"
I'll remember to laugh at your b**ch a.ss after we hand you that L f**kboi. Have fun losing money
 7 years ago '08        #138
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Kellen never got a fair shot I'd rather him play than mark.

Yes he did remember when chad got benched in 07?
 7 years ago '04        #139
cledee23 
space
space
$853 | Props total: 4 4
i am hoping for a Jets lost, but i don't trust Jay Cutler and his decision making, but the same thing can be said about Mark Sanchez, it all comes down to special teams and the run, if the Jets running game is good, Mark Sanchez play action will work, if the Bears special team gives them great field position the Bears will win,
 7 years ago '04        #140
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Nobody cares about that lame a.ss nygga, ignore him. He's talking all this New York VS Chicago shyt when his team plays in New Jersey.
I don't know why people think that's some type of knock on NY. If anything, that just shows how big our city is, in terms of population. Our football teams garner so much attention and traffic, we have to play our games outside of the city.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy