New York Jets @ Chicago Bears Official Game Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
131 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Jets 14 36.84%
Bears 24 63.16%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-23-2010, 05:49 PM         #81
kr0nikk_F8L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao jets fans are hilarious

I say Sanchez leads you to an incredible 3 points and another loss. He's got to be one of the worst starting QB's in the NFL. He can't even complete 60% of his passes like a real QB should.

Be happy to get FG's this Sunday because that's all your getting. You ain't running for s**t either.
 12-23-2010, 06:26 PM         #82
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:

Stop lying to the people.
What people? Stop worrying about what I do.
 7 years ago '04        #83
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Bears lose.
 12-23-2010, 06:28 PM         #84
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Xmas is sat stop lying no colleges have finals this week.
They definitely do, too bad you never went.
 7 years ago '07        #85
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
Bears got this, Jets are too inconsistent with their offense
 7 years ago '06        #86
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
bears got this if their o line can get some decent protection for cutler.
 7 years ago '10        #87
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Bears got this one.
 7 years ago '07        #88
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
bears are gonna get smacked
 7 years ago '04        #89
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,254 | Props total: 3843 3843
 Pistol Peter said:
i was having a debate on the bears message board rather rex ryans wife is f**kable or not...i say yes
Awwwww helllllllll nawwwwwwww!!!!

COME ON MANNNNNNNN!
 7 years ago '04        #90
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19873 19873
 kr0nikk_F8L said:
lmao jets fans are hilarious

I say Sanchez leads you to an incredible 3 points and another loss. He's got to be one of the worst starting QB's in the NFL. He can't even complete 60% of his passes like a real QB should.

Be happy to get FG's this Sunday because that's all your getting. You ain't running for s**t either.
I'll quote this just in case buddy... Sanchez isn't close to being elite or having weekly consistency.... but get the f**k out of here with that s**t son..
 7 years ago '04        #91
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
From NFL.com. Sanchez update:

The New York Jets might have to try to clinch a playoff spot this weekend without Mark Sanchez.

Jets coach Rex Ryan said Thursday that Sanchez's sore shoulder is worse than he first thought, though he still expects the quarterback to start Sunday at Chicago. If not, 40-year-old Mark Brunell would be under center.

"This one could be more of a game-time type decision than I thought it would be," Ryan said.

The Jets (10-4) will clinch a playoff berth if they beat the Bears (10-4) at Soldier Field.

Sanchez was limited in practice for the second consecutive day and "never had a ton of zip" on his passes, according to Ryan. But offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer saw it differently, offering a more optimistic evaluation.

"As he got going a little bit, he looked pretty good," Schottenheimer said. "Early in the day, Mark was trying to get loose. He had an 18-yard curl route that was awfully sharp."

Ryan wouldn't confirm published reports that an MRI exam Monday revealed a slight cartilage tear in Sanchez's shoulder, hurt during New York's second drive in last Sunday's 22-17 win at Pittsburgh.

NFL Network insider Albert Breer confirmed the report Wednesday through a league source.

Sanchez finished the game and played well through the injury. He was 19-of-29 passing for 170 yards and ran for a touchdown, stopping an eight-game interception streak.

Unlock HQ Video HQ video delivered by Akamai
"I still think he's going to play, but I was shocked a little bit," Ryan said. "The fact that he played the game and he looked great, I think I made an a.ssumption that maybe I shouldn't have."

Earlier in the week, Ryan said he was 99 percent sure that Sanchez would play. The coach downgraded that number to 80 percent Thursday.

Sanchez wasn't available to the media because he talks on Wednesdays, but he has said he's "playing, that's all there is to it."

Ryan said the decision whether or not Sanchez plays will be made by the team, along with input from the quarterback. The coach said he made a mistake earlier this season when he allowed cornerback Darrelle Revis to decide if he was ready to return from a tweaked hamstring, and it worsened.

Sanchez threw more passes during practice Thursday than he did Wednesday, an encouraging sign. Both Ryan and Schottenheimer believe the decision likely will come down to Sanchez's threshold for pain, but the team won't put him in if he can't perform.

"He's still got to improve before we'll be comfortable with him out there as our starting quarterback," Ryan said. "Do we think he will? Yes, we do think he'll be better. This is what I've said the whole time about it being a sore shoulder."

Brunell, signed during the offseason after two years with the New Orleans Saints, is prepared to step in for Sanchez if needed. Brunell's last start came in the regular-season finale last year as Drew Brees rested for the Saints' eventual Super Bowl-winning push.

NFL Audio Pass

Listen to Live NFL games -- hear all the action online in premium sound quality with NFL Audio Pass. Sign up now!
"You have to be ready, that's the job of a backup," Brunell said.

Schottenheimer said the Jets wouldn't have to change much of their offensive game plan if Brunell starts, except for the fact he's left-handed.

"There'd be a few things here or there you might want to flip over and run the other way," Schottenheimer said. "For the most part, you don't change too much."

Ryan said it's "not essential" that Sanchez plays against the Bears if he's still hurting, especially since the Jets have confidence in the experienced Brunell.

"He's smart, he's done it all," Ryan said of the 18-year veteran. "We're not talking about a guy who's never done it before in his career. This guy was a Pro Bowl quarterback for a number of years. Is he as good as Mark Brunell was back then? No, because he'd be our starting quarterback. I feel comfortable with Mark, I really do."

Notes: Safety Eric Smith (concussion) was ruled out for the second consecutive game, as was RT Damien Woody (right knee). ... WR Santonio Holmes (turf toe) was limited in practice, but Ryan expects him to play Sunday.

Sanchez take note to what happened to Favre last game. He was up in the air about starting while injured too. Monsters of the Midway are a beast homie. Just sit this one out and let Brunnell do his thing LOL!
 7 years ago '08        #92
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
The Battle of the NE r*pe Victims

but atleast the Bears fans kept the thread entertaining
 7 years ago '08        #93
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 minimafia_aj said:
idk who is more annoying Giants or Jets fans lol
 Steveo54 said:
i was just talking about this yesterday....it is a very tough decision....i think it goes with whichever team just came off a win....jets fans are taking the cake this week
JETS fans were comparing Sancheck to Brady & Payton

talkin about Superbowl hopes when they were barely squeezing by to win games
 7 years ago '04        #94
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 CarmeloStarks said:

Be careful in Buffalo this weekend doggie. Them muphukas could give a f**k about the playoffs and are playing to keep their jobs right now. I'm not saying it's gonna be the Pats but someone is gonna get caught slippin' in these last 2 games. I know the Bears are ready for the Jets but I'll be damned if I didn't see the Pack almost steal one from ya with their back up in...
 7 years ago '04        #95
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19873 19873
 CarmeloStarks said:

stop generalizing n*gga... got damn.. not every jet fan on this board was speaking that nonsense or even believed any of it.. if you remember who said that call that n*gga out.. otherwise shut the f**k up already.
 7 years ago '04        #96
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
Our blitz schemes are going to confuse the hell out of the Bears young o-line. After the Jets win, watch all these Bears fans come back in here talking about: "Well we already clinched so we didn't take it seriously."
 7 years ago '07        #97
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 BackBlock_OG said:
Our blitz schemes are going to confuse the hell out of the Bears young o-line. After the Jets win, watch all these Bears fans come back in here talking about: "Well we already clinched so we didn't take it seriously."
...you have no idea what you are talking about
 7 years ago '07        #98
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 CarmeloStarks said:

Every team that makes the playoffs has SB hopes d!ckface
 7 years ago '09        #99
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Pistol Peter said:
Nonewhatsoever............:r olllaugh:
 7 years ago '04        #100
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Pistol Peter said:
my bad, I meant to say "bum o-line". There, now it fixed.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy