New York Jets @ Chicago Bears Official Game Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Jets 14 36.84%
Bears 24 63.16%
Voters: 38. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #661
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Bears have nothing to play for right? I think Cutler starts, but doesn't finish the game. Might be out by the end of the first.
 7 years ago '09        #662
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 klew said:
Bears have nothing to play for right? I think Cutler starts, but doesn't finish the game. Might be out by the end of the first.
If the eagles win yes a first round bye is on the line, if they lose then no the game has no meaning.
 7 years ago '04        #663
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 majestic75 said:
Game could've gone either way. There's really nothing to be ashamed of.
Nah homie, there's plenty to be ashamed of. Sanchez played one of the best games of his career vs. one of the best defenses in football and we f**kin lost. That's not supposed to happen to a Rex Ryan defense. I think Chicago scored 21 pts on like 4 plays! WTF is that? This loss has me madder than all the rest for the fact that I felt like we were dominating them on both sides of the ball, and when Sanchez plays a game like that, there's no way we're supposed to lose.

and I lost a 12 win bet, plus a game bet. :banghead: f**kin Rex laughing and joking at the podium don't help neither.

Lets go Saints, I need you to save Christmas tomorrow.
 7 years ago '04        #664
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,213 | Props total: 3775 3775
 Pistol Peter said:
i gotta be honest the jets haven't been as c*cky as people make them out be on here

i think the eagle fans are far more annoying than the jets could ever be

That's real talk. They just backin' their team like they supposed to.

Close game and could have gone either way. I didn't expect 72 points from 2 generally low scoring teams with great defenses either, but this was definitely an entertaining game for sure.

Congrats to the Jets on still making the playoffs. If ya'll handle your biz and we handle ours we may meet again this year...
 7 years ago '04        #665
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
See you next week, Chicago.
Just finished having a few beers with my next door neighbor who is a hardcore Packers fan. It's his birthday so... Anyways, dude wants to come to the bar where me and about 5 other Bears fans watch the games at and put a bet on the game.

He says the bet is losing team has to wear a Packers or Bears jersey (Bears since we got this) at the bar, stand on a chair in the opposing team jersey and sing the opposing teams f!ght song while we tape it, then email it to your friends and post it on youtube for extra shame. Not so sure I want that bet since I don't know if we'll be playing our starters. Crazy bet huh?
 7 years ago '07        #666
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 biscuit said:
Just finished having a few beers with my next door neighbor who is a hardcore Packers fan. It's his birthday so... Anyways, dude wants to come to the bar where me and about 5 other Bears fans watch the games at and put a bet on the game.

He says the bet is losing team has to wear a Packers or Bears jersey (Bears since we got this) at the bar, stand on a chair in the opposing team jersey and sing the opposing teams f!ght song while we tape it, then email it to your friends and post it on youtube for extra shame. Not so sure I want that bet since I don't know if we'll be playing our starters. Crazy bet huh?
don't you dare take that bet...9 times out of 10 we will let them packers sneak into the playoffs like the pussies that they are and rest our starters at the half

if you put that ugly green and yellow s**t on your back you should be ashamed of yourself
 7 years ago '04        #667
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
don't you dare take that bet...9 times out of 10 we will let them packers sneak into the playoffs like the pussies that they are and rest our starters at the half

if you put that ugly green and yellow s**t on your back you should be ashamed of yourself
His brother was there pounding em back with us too. His bro is a Lions fan and said the same thing. I told him I'd wait to know if we're gonna play our starters or just put in back ups.

The main thing I'm not sure of is this: I know we have won the NFC North Title. I know we can have the 2nd seed which means first game off and a home game for the first playoff game but how exactly does Philly factor in and will Lovie go hard for this last game?
 12-26-2010, 10:50 PM         #668
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
came to post alot of these:

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago