Roddy White Warns Saints on Twitter: They Think They’re Hot sh't

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$33,345 | Props total: 6987 6987
Couldn't win s**t when reggie was healthy,everybody need to realize that reggie ain't s**t and trust it dosent matter if he in the lineup or not,I haven't heard this man name since he been back lmao
 7 years ago '10        #142
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$18,169 | Props total: 8473 8473
 Chainz Graphics said:
I know right. He acting like the Saints didn't start sucking a.ss after Reggie got hurt. Them b**ches couldn't win s**t when Reggie was injured.
The real problem was Pierre getting hurt. He's the majority of the running/screen game. Chris Ivory stepped in nicely and makes Reggie expendable this off season
 7 years ago '05        #143
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,675 | Props total: 493 493
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Ppl always get upset when someone has a opinion.

Pull ya skirts down.....he spoke the truth....everyone knows the saints were lucky as f**k.and caught plenty breaks last season. No need to hate on em because they made the most of it. They are a let down this season tho....
10- 4 a let down???? Falcons fans smdh
 7 years ago '04        #144
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
I love it!!!
 7 years ago '05        #145
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
Please tell me you didnt just use the Bulls to make a point about the Saints
 7 years ago '09        #146
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11824 11824
 Thee Yung Star said:
The real problem was Pierre getting hurt. He's the majority of the running/screen game. Chris Ivory stepped in nicely and makes Reggie expendable this off season
Falcons are still a beast team and WILL win Monday. :dancingcool: The past don't matter (the injuries to the Saints), this game coming up does. f**k if yall swept us last year. We beat yall this year already and you'll get swept coming through the Dome. So it is what it is. I ain't a real big s**t talker, but the Falcons won't lose Monday. It'll be a good game, though.
 12-23-2010, 10:16 PM         #147
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
Say...you responded to your own post with that???
i always do it before somebody else does when i know i ranted

i call it being proactive

7 years ago '08        #148
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,738 | Props total: 114 114
Monday night just can't get here fast enough
 7 years ago '09        #149
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 rynell said:
Thats OK I know you rant so much about the Saints,the city, and the fans out of jealousy.
jealously? your whole city smells like a f**king sewer. RIVER RATS
 7 years ago '09        #150
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
i do live in the south...but unlike you i have some knowledge...of course they came together for their city by giving them something to cheer for when they had nothing at all....and they also let the newly homeless and clothless ppl stay in their metrodome....but never did they once say hey pull for us because we made it thru katrina...thats just you being an ignorant dumba$$ falcons fan that you are.
bulls**t you f**king moron. That's PROPAGANDA. IDIOT

you're probably one of those f**king bums. Go eat some possum redneck
 7 years ago '09        #151
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Sub 0 said:
These n*ggas are going to k!ll him

[pic - click to view]

"All these old secondaries tryin to advance its all over now -- take it like a man
HAHA--saints looking like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick
trying to play hate on my s**t - man eat a fat d!ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B*tch.
 7 years ago '04        #152
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,283 | Props total: 2123 2123
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
Shame on u for wishing injury on a team jus so u could beat em,that jus goes to show u the kind of people in new orleans
B*TCH.....

Im not wishing s**t on that gay a.ss team.. why would i do that? we want to beat a healthy falcrumbs team so yall dont have any excuses im sayin yall didnt have to deal with major injuries this season.... and if one of the pieces from yall puzzle is missing yall aint gonna know what to do cmon son..

CutKidd21 said:
jealously? your whole city smells like a f**king sewer. RIVER RATS
A SEWER? RIVER RATS? cmon dog.. n*ggaz in ATL love to copy our style swag whatever you wanna call it... smh and you know its true and all my n.o people know it... even tho YOU not gonna admit it... and yall women love us... its crazy i know.. maybe because all the guys gay down there
 12-24-2010, 03:55 AM         #153
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He prolly shouldnt have said it...but dudes on here acting like White hasnt been a probowl level recvr for like 3 or 4 years now should look it up.Dude been putting em number ever since the year after Vick was gone.He admitted nobody worked all that hard back then.Said he cut weight and started working out,dudes been puttin up great numbers since.Im not a Falcons fan but hes under appreciated i think.
 7 years ago '05        #154
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 atl12o13 said:
He prolly shouldnt have said it...but dudes on here acting like White hasnt been a probowl level recvr for like 3 or 4 years now should look it up.Dude been putting em number ever since the year after Vick was gone.He admitted nobody worked all that hard back then.Said he cut weight and started working out,dudes been puttin up great numbers since.Im not a Falcons fan but hes under appreciated i think.
Being a Pro Bowl WR doesn't give him the right to be an a**hole. I thought Roddy White was humble and went about his business, but I see the success this year is going to his head.
 12-24-2010, 09:03 AM         #155
<BAM>  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '09        #156
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Calamity said:
A SEWER? RIVER RATS? cmon dog.. n*ggaz in ATL love to copy our style swag whatever you wanna call it... smh and you know its true and all my n.o people know it... even tho YOU not gonna admit it... and yall women love us... its crazy i know.. maybe because all the guys gay down there
copy your style? swag?

You're joking right? we pity you. I would never say "n.o. women love us" cuz no one wants a f**king n.o. woman

NO ONE
 7 years ago '09        #157
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

who brags about beating a falcons team with chris redman @ QB by 3 points

yall n.o. fans are the dumbest motherf**kers on earth

If we beat the saints with their backup playing the whole game by 3 we'd never talk about it again. Dumbass cajuns make pictures and s**t
 12-24-2010, 09:16 AM         #158
<BAM>  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic example of a mofo having a good season and start thinkin they the s**t..when they aint won s**t..talkin about a team that beat your a.ss and took the superbowl the previous yr..10-4 aint no let down either..saints win mon. 35-24
 7 years ago '09        #159
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 <BAM> said:
classic example of a mofo having a good season and start thinkin they the s**t..when they aint won s**t..talkin about a team that beat your a.ss and took the superbowl the previous yr..10-4 aint no let down either..saints win mon. 35-24
who gives a f**k what you think? this is FALCONS/Saints discussion. If you knew anything about anything you'd know that we ALWAYS talk s**t to each other. ALWAYS, regardless of a "good season". Yeah beat us with our backup QB by 3 realllllllly beating our a.ss moron

go talk about the nfc north somewhere, if you can find someone who gives a f**k
 12-24-2010, 09:29 AM         #160
<BAM>  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
who gives a f**k what you think? this is FALCONS/Saints discussion. If you knew anything about anything you'd know that we ALWAYS talk s**t to each other. ALWAYS, regardless of a "good season". Yeah beat us with our backup QB by 3 realllllllly beating our a.ss moron

go talk about the nfc north somewhere, if you can find someone who gives a f**k
you cared enough to quote me tho right
[pic - click to view]

bitter mad a.ss falcons fan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
59 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
134 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy