Roddy White Warns Saints on Twitter: They Think They’re Hot sh't

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 super vILLain said:
I still don't get how saints fans think tying the season series and finishing second in the division still counts as a win for them...? What the f**k they got in the water down there?
did u just say u dont know how beating a team is a win
 7 years ago '09        #142
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10535 10535
6-0 @ home this season...
 7 years ago '04        #143
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 Calamity said:
and how many teams gave a way victories to the falcons this year? man i cant wait til we whip yall a.ss... then all yall hype gon go str8 down the drain...off one loss watch what i tell ya

THE FALCRUMBS IS ONE INJURY AWAY FROM A LOSING STREAK!!!!!!!!!
Shame on u for wishing injury on a team jus so u could beat em,that jus goes to show u the kind of people in new orleans
 7 years ago '09        #144
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
Shame on u for wishing injury on a team jus so u could beat em,that jus goes to show u the kind of people in new orleans
I know right. He acting like the Saints didn't start sucking a.ss after Reggie got hurt. Them b**ches couldn't win s**t when Reggie was injured.
 7 years ago '04        #145
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
Couldn't win s**t when reggie was healthy,everybody need to realize that reggie ain't s**t and trust it dosent matter if he in the lineup or not,I haven't heard this man name since he been back lmao
 7 years ago '10        #146
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7337 7337
 Chainz Graphics said:
I know right. He acting like the Saints didn't start sucking a.ss after Reggie got hurt. Them b**ches couldn't win s**t when Reggie was injured.
The real problem was Pierre getting hurt. He's the majority of the running/screen game. Chris Ivory stepped in nicely and makes Reggie expendable this off season
 7 years ago '05        #147
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 410 410
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Ppl always get upset when someone has a opinion.

Pull ya skirts down.....he spoke the truth....everyone knows the saints were lucky as f**k.and caught plenty breaks last season. No need to hate on em because they made the most of it. They are a let down this season tho....
10- 4 a let down???? Falcons fans smdh
 7 years ago '04        #148
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
I love it!!!
 7 years ago '05        #149
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
Please tell me you didnt just use the Bulls to make a point about the Saints
 7 years ago '09        #150
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
The real problem was Pierre getting hurt. He's the majority of the running/screen game. Chris Ivory stepped in nicely and makes Reggie expendable this off season
Falcons are still a beast team and WILL win Monday. :dancingcool: The past don't matter (the injuries to the Saints), this game coming up does. f**k if yall swept us last year. We beat yall this year already and you'll get swept coming through the Dome. So it is what it is. I ain't a real big s**t talker, but the Falcons won't lose Monday. It'll be a good game, though.
 12-23-2010, 11:16 PM         #151
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
Say...you responded to your own post with that???
i always do it before somebody else does when i know i ranted

i call it being proactive

7 years ago '08        #152
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
Monday night just can't get here fast enough
 7 years ago '09        #153
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
Thats OK I know you rant so much about the Saints,the city, and the fans out of jealousy.
jealously? your whole city smells like a f**king sewer. RIVER RATS
 7 years ago '09        #154
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
i do live in the south...but unlike you i have some knowledge...of course they came together for their city by giving them something to cheer for when they had nothing at all....and they also let the newly homeless and clothless ppl stay in their metrodome....but never did they once say hey pull for us because we made it thru katrina...thats just you being an ignorant dumba$$ falcons fan that you are.
bulls**t you f**king moron. That's PROPAGANDA. IDIOT

you're probably one of those f**king bums. Go eat some possum redneck
 7 years ago '09        #155
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Sub 0 said:
These n*ggas are going to k!ll him

[pic - click to view]

"All these old secondaries tryin to advance its all over now -- take it like a man
HAHA--saints looking like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick
trying to play hate on my s**t - man eat a fat d!ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B*tch.
 7 years ago '04        #156
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
B*TCH.....

Im not wishing s**t on that gay a.ss team.. why would i do that? we want to beat a healthy falcrumbs team so yall dont have any excuses im sayin yall didnt have to deal with major injuries this season.... and if one of the pieces from yall puzzle is missing yall aint gonna know what to do cmon son..

CutKidd21 said:
jealously? your whole city smells like a f**king sewer. RIVER RATS
A SEWER? RIVER RATS? cmon dog.. n*ggaz in ATL love to copy our style swag whatever you wanna call it... smh and you know its true and all my n.o people know it... even tho YOU not gonna admit it... and yall women love us... its crazy i know.. maybe because all the guys gay down there
 12-24-2010, 04:55 AM         #157
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He prolly shouldnt have said it...but dudes on here acting like White hasnt been a probowl level recvr for like 3 or 4 years now should look it up.Dude been putting em number ever since the year after Vick was gone.He admitted nobody worked all that hard back then.Said he cut weight and started working out,dudes been puttin up great numbers since.Im not a Falcons fan but hes under appreciated i think.
 7 years ago '05        #158
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 atl12o13 said:
He prolly shouldnt have said it...but dudes on here acting like White hasnt been a probowl level recvr for like 3 or 4 years now should look it up.Dude been putting em number ever since the year after Vick was gone.He admitted nobody worked all that hard back then.Said he cut weight and started working out,dudes been puttin up great numbers since.Im not a Falcons fan but hes under appreciated i think.
Being a Pro Bowl WR doesn't give him the right to be an a**hole. I thought Roddy White was humble and went about his business, but I see the success this year is going to his head.
 12-24-2010, 10:03 AM         #159
<BAM>  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '09        #160
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Calamity said:
A SEWER? RIVER RATS? cmon dog.. n*ggaz in ATL love to copy our style swag whatever you wanna call it... smh and you know its true and all my n.o people know it... even tho YOU not gonna admit it... and yall women love us... its crazy i know.. maybe because all the guys gay down there
copy your style? swag?

You're joking right? we pity you. I would never say "n.o. women love us" cuz no one wants a f**king n.o. woman

NO ONE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago