Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 uncblue1218 said:
here's five recievers better than him
Andre Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Reggie Wayne
Desean Jackson
Greg Jennings
you didnt even name calvin johnson? thats hilarious my n*gga but you put desean jackson on that list...

andre calvin roddy austin fitz....are in a class of their own
 7 years ago '04        #122
uncblue1218 
space
space
$174 | Props total: 0 0
 trb_5 said:
you didnt even name calvin johnson? thats hilarious my n*gga but you put desean jackson on that list...

andre calvin roddy austin fitz....are in a class of their own
was just naming five off the top of my head megatron is for real, i just don't see roddy white as elite good receiver
 7 years ago '10        #123
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 57 57
 rynell said:
It is a fluke unless you win a SB......the Saints get sh*t all the time talking about a 13-0 start and a SB was a fluke. However I do agree a Championship teams do have wins that they shouldn't have but who said ATL was a Championship team?
cosign....

and this dude really just said Roddy was better than D jackson and Jennings....gtfoh
 7 years ago '05        #124
trb_5 
space
space
 uncblue1218 said:
was just naming five off the top of my head megatron is for real, i just don't see roddy white as elite good receiver
you need to watch some more falcon games....roddy has over 100 catches and commands the respect of the defense...he can make every type of catch and has been avging 1200 yards and 7 tds a season for the last 4 years....your telling me that isnt elite yet you put desean jackson on that list and greg jennings
 7 years ago '05        #125
trb_5 
space
space
 UcantCme said:
cosign....

and this dude really just said Roddy was better than D jackson and Jennings....gtfoh
if you would rather have short arming pus*y foot desean thats fine....jennings is nice but dont even try to compare desean to roddy as a wr

roddy can go deep he can cut through the middle he can run every route there is and thats what it takes to be an elite wr...all desean is is a deep threat and a playmaker

dont get hyped just cuz of that punt return cuz that dont got s**t to do with recieving

Last edited by trb_5; 12-23-2010 at 04:08 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #126
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14815 14815
 uncblue1218 said:
damn i knew people in bama were tards but you making it easy

so you telling me teams are more worried about roddy white than desean jackson
teams are more worried about Desean for other reasons. They're worried about him returning punts, getting the ball on reverses, etc. and watched the deep threat. u didnt say who's the "biggest threat", u said Roddy wasnt an elite RECEIVER. so Desean is an elite receiver because hes a great return man and deep threat? f**k outta here and u call me a tard
 7 years ago '04        #127
uncblue1218 
space
space
$174 | Props total: 0 0
 trb_5 said:
you need to watch some more falcon games....roddy has over 100 catches and commands the respect of the defense...he can make every type of catch and has been avging 1200 yards and 7 tds a season for the last 4 years....your telling me that isnt elite yet you put desean jackson on that list and greg jennings
jennings has averaged around 1100 and over 9 tds a season i'll take 2 more tds over 100 yds
 7 years ago '08        #128
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Birdman's Back said:
thats nothing but opinion. in MY opinion Roddy is in the class with Dre & Figzgerald, those others being better than Roddy is laughable.
You better spell Larrys name right next time
 7 years ago '10        #129
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 57 57
 trb_5 said:
if you would rather have short arming pus*y foot desean thats fine....jennings is nice but dont even try to compare desean to roddy as a wr

roddy can go deep he can cut through the middle he can run every route there is and thats what it takes to be an elite wr...all desean is is a deep threat and a playmaker

dont get hyped just cuz of that punt return cuz that dont got s**t to do with recieving
that punt return has nothing to do with his WR abilities....get off Roddy's d!ck and realize he aint even in the top 5 prob not the top 10 Recievers....with a good QB Steve smith would put roddy to shame...yea i said it
 7 years ago '06        #130
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14815 14815
 UcantCme said:
that punt return has nothing to do with his WR abilities....get off Roddy's d!ck and realize he aint even in the top 5 prob not the top 10 Recievers....with a good QB Steve smith would put roddy to shame...yea i said it
ignorance not even top 10? stop watching football immediately. please explain what makes Roddy so "overrated" (tho nobody gives him the credit as the other top receivers in the game get).
 7 years ago '07        #131
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 tj.iscool said:
i still think they win was fixed because of what happened
they won because Manning chokes in big games as always
/random Manning hate
 7 years ago '05        #132
trb_5 
space
space
 UcantCme said:
you dont know s**t..i cant argue with someone who wouldnt even put roddy in their top 10...i dont wanna say it but that really shows you dont watch football....i aint seen roddy short arm a catch before ill tell you that
 7 years ago '04        #133
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 Like Kobe said:
f**k the saints and f**k NO, minny gave that game away

but yea he's going to have to apologize for this and the media will destroy his dumbass
just make your money, play ball and keep it moving. all these athletes are attention wh0ores
and how many teams gave a way victories to the falcons this year? man i cant wait til we whip yall a.ss... then all yall hype gon go str8 down the drain...off one loss watch what i tell ya

THE FALCRUMBS IS ONE INJURY AWAY FROM A LOSING STREAK!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Calamity; 12-23-2010 at 05:09 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #134
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 Calamity said:
and how many teams gave a way victories to the falcons this year? man i cant wait til we whip yall a.ss... then all yall hype gon go str8 down the drain...off one loss watch what i tell ya
whos given away a victory to ATL?
 7 years ago '10        #135
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
I still don't get how saints fans think tying the season series and finishing second in the division still counts as a win for them...? What the f**k they got in the water down there?
 7 years ago '10        #136
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 uncblue1218 said:
jennings has averaged around 1100 and over 9 tds a season i'll take 2 more tds over 100 yds
uh the difference is the falcons always have a good run game and tight end.
 12-23-2010, 05:54 PM         #137
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These n*ggas are going to k!ll him

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #138
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2899 2899
 iThink said:

[pic - click to view]

and i'm done with this thread
Say...you responded to your own post with that???
 7 years ago '04        #139
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 CutKidd21 said:
no it's not debatable

get the f**k outta here

1st round draft pick vs some trash no one wanted
yea, great logic

guess jamarcus is better than brady
 12-23-2010, 07:24 PM         #140
domo360206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his he lying?

he speaking the real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy