Roddy White Warns Saints on Twitter: They Think They’re Hot sh't

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #241
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Gotti211 said:
failc*nts fans getting s**tted on in this thread by everybody not just saints fans.

keep running yalll mouth that early exit is gonna be even sweeter now
shut up fat a.ss

no one respects your opinion
 7 years ago '04        #242
gamespitter84 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 79 79
 Calamity said:
aight its official im ridin to atlanta sunday and ima be punchin random falcons fans in they face by gametime
lol lol
 7 years ago '04        #243
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1849 1849
 CutKidd21 said:
no you're not you f**kin idiot. ya lost to the titans in 2007

maybe you should google it
not overall... against the falcrumbs...

and why n*ggaz sayin we living in the past? arent we the uhhh... CURRENT CHAMPS? I could b wrong lol
 7 years ago '05        #244
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 Calamity said:

and why n*ggaz sayin we living in the past? arent we the uhhh... CURRENT CHAMPS? I could b wrong lol
that virgin stay getting s**tted on
 7 years ago '09        #245
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Calamity said:

I don't know are ya the current champs? If you are that's a damn shame cuz no one gives a f**k. Yall gotta be the least talked about super bowl champ in history. It's bc we all know that sh*t was a fluke

vikings gave you that game

7 years ago '09        #246
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
that virgin stay getting s**tted on
virgin? that's funny to you you are such a f**king LOSER

NO one respects your opinion fat a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #247
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
damn Roddy... dont jinx yaself boy...
 7 years ago '05        #248
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 CutKidd21 said:
virgin? that's funny to you you are such a f**king LOSER

NO one respects your opinion fat a.ss
why you keep saying the same s**t over and over? Ok nobody on bx respects my opinion...

Unlike you tho this is just a forum to talk s**t in and not real life. Go finish you war of world craft game you got for christmas you f**king lame
 7 years ago '10        #249
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
I ain got no problem with the Falcons, but come one Roddy White the dude ain good for nothing but a push off and a fade. Maybe if Matt Ryan, M. Turner, TG, or anybody that actually means something to the team was talking I could understand, but Roddy ain just all the s**t he think he is. They throw the ball 40+ times a game he just happens to be the number one reciever for the Falcons.
 7 years ago '10        #250
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Gotti211 said:
why you keep saying the same s**t over and over? Ok nobody on bx respects my opinion...

Unlike you tho this is just a forum to talk s**t in and not real life. Go finish you war of world craft game you got for christmas you f**king lame

boo dat!
 7 years ago '09        #251
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gotti211 said:

Somebody feed this dude so he'll quit takin his anger out on me

: sadto:
 7 years ago '04        #252
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6061 6061
 drwilso87 said:
I ain got no problem with the Falcons, but come one Roddy White the dude ain good for nothing but a push off and a fade. Maybe if Matt Ryan, M. Turner, TG, or anybody that actually means something to the team was talking I could understand, but Roddy ain just all the s**t he think he is. They throw the ball 40+ times a game he just happens to be the number one reciever for the Falcons.
Come on bra we average at least 25 passes a game and run the ball most of the time he don't get but 8 passes caught a game on a ight day the man dun went over 1000 yds four years in a row and has 100 catches for the first time and only one in the league right now. He deserves to talk bra and b fo rea if any of them players said the same thang we would still b havin this convo
 7 years ago '10        #253
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
Come on bra we average at least 25 passes a game and run the ball most of the time he don't get but 8 passes caught a game on a ight day the man dun went over 1000 yds four years in a row and has 100 catches for the first time and only one in the league right now. He deserves to talk bra and b fo rea if any of them players said the same thang we would still b havin this convo
I hear what you saying but the Falcons have one of the best young QBs in the game right now, They have the human bowling ball running the ball which frees up Roddy and allows him to run those fade routes he loves so much and for him to make the statement he made implying he and he alone will beat the Saints is ridiculous. I watch the Falcons every chance I get they are one of my favorite teams but Roddy is just not the guy that I would want on my team. Never has been so far, maybe if he plays as good as he thinks he is then I will change my mind. Point blank the Falcons can loose Roddy and not skip a beat.
 7 years ago '10        #254
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
If anybody can beat the Saints on thier own it is Micheal Turner (The most under rated running back in the leauge) and this is coming from a guy thats been a Saints fan since before the days of Jeff Blake and Aaron Brooks.
 7 years ago '04        #255
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6061 6061
 drwilso87 said:
I hear what you saying but the Falcons have one of the best young QBs in the game right now, They have the human bowling ball running the ball which frees up Roddy and allows him to run those fade routes he loves so much and for him to make the statement he made implying he and he alone will beat the Saints is ridiculous. I watch the Falcons every chance I get they are one of my favorite teams but Roddy is just not the guy that I would want on my team. Never has been so far, maybe if he plays as good as he thinks he is then I will change my mind. Point blank the Falcons can loose Roddy and not skip a beat.
Dam wat that man gotta do avg 150 a game dam the man good and that's all that matters and if u was watchin the games u would have seen the catches this man dun made all year u can't say all this man does is catch fade routes cause its a lie,and s**t ain't s**t wrong wit trash talk when u can back it up and he been doiin that all year bra
 7 years ago '10        #256
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 drwilso87 said:
LOL hi im with stupid!
 7 years ago '10        #257
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
Dam wat that man gotta do avg 150 a game dam the man good and that's all that matters and if u was watchin the games u would have seen the catches this man dun made all year u can't say all this man does is catch fade routes cause its a lie,and s**t ain't s**t wrong wit trash talk when u can back it up and he been doiin that all year bra
Agree to disagree I understand you might like him and Im not sayin hes not a pro bowl reciever he leads the leauge in receptions but Im sayin in my opinion he's no Andre Johnson and I just dont like him....way before this happened!!
 7 years ago '10        #258
drwilso87 4 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
LOL hi im with stupid!
You keep riding nut sacks you going catch somn

WRAP IT UP
 7 years ago '10        #259
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 drwilso87 said:
You keep riding nut sacks you going catch somn

WRAP IT UP

what? I cant hear you with all that d!ck in your mouth.
 7 years ago '09        #260
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
f**k is ya'll babblin about for 9 pages. GOT DAMN!

1 ring. 0 rings. Let the football be played. #WHODAT

God took a s**t and out came new orleans
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy