Roddy White Warns Saints on Twitter: They Think They’re Hot sh't

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #201
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
We didnt beat colts by luck. We beat the vikings straight. Favre threw the pick. We demolished evert team without cheating. Atl will now be exposed. I tell u this much. If atl the best this game will show that. If they lose this game KISS THE SUPERBOWL GOODBYE. Honestly they cant beat the saints,eagles,or bears so why is flukey r.white talking? Matter fact thank u roddy your stupid azz just put a spotlight on u and your team to get smashed under the big lights on monday night football. Saints aint gonna talk crazy we who the falcons trying to be lol.
 7 years ago '09        #202
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 neworleansavior said:
We didnt beat colts by luck. We beat the vikings straight. Favre threw the pick. We demolished evert team without cheating. Atl will now be exposed. I tell u this much. If atl the best this game will show that. If they lose this game KISS THE SUPERBOWL GOODBYE. Honestly they cant beat the saints,eagles,or bears so why is flukey r.white talking? Matter fact thank u roddy your stupid azz just put a spotlight on u and your team to get smashed under the big lights on monday night football. Saints aint gonna talk crazy we who the falcons trying to be lol.

stopped reading right there

7 years ago '07        #203
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,044 | Props total: 7544 7544
 CutKidd21 said:
12-2, 8 in a row, 1st in the division, 1st in NFC is pretty focused wouldn't you say ya moron
i repeat you said multiple championships and yall dont have one yet. Focus on getting the first title before declaring multiple chips kid
 12-24-2010, 07:15 PM         #204
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
we've beaten the garbage a.ss bucs 6 times in a row, maybe 7. Who knows we stopped counting at this point

my dude..
 7 years ago '09        #205
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Captain Fresh said:
i repeat you said multiple championships and yall dont have one yet. Focus on getting the first title before declaring multiple chips kid
don't tell me what to focus on.

watch this and FALL BACK

[video - click to view]

12-24-2010, 07:23 PM         #206
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:

watch this and FALL BACK

don't worry... im sure he'll come back in here with some nerd rage saying "omg look at us we won a superbowl last year". most of you saints fans live in the past and the s**t is sad, get with the present. same to you bucs fans.. y'all definitely have no bragging room you guys are bums this year
 7 years ago '07        #207
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,044 | Props total: 7544 7544
 CutKidd21 said:

watch this and FALL BACK

[pic - click to view]

well allow me to retort.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #208
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1173 1173
these saints fan still talkin s**t

yall n*ggas want no part of the stress we about to unleashed

bout to whip on yall head

better get them voodo dolls out thats yall only chance
 7 years ago '07        #209
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Me and homie was also talkin a lil bit after the superbowl and he was saying how he felt peyton manning gave the saints that superbowl ring because he from that city

but i charged it to peyton ol choking a.ss ways
 7 years ago '09        #210
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Captain Fresh said:

[pic - click to view]

well allow me to retort.

[pic - click to view]

that's your retort? You must've of been the star student of those retard classes in grade school
 7 years ago '09        #211
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Me and homie was also talkin a lil bit after the superbowl and he was saying how he felt peyton manning gave the saints that superbowl ring because he from that city

but i charged it to peyton ol choking a.ss ways
No peyton manning is a career pants s**tter and if he didn't play garbage a.ss rex grossman in the super bowl he would of found a way to screw that up too.
 7 years ago '05        #212
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

stopped reading right there

read this NEW ORLEANS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS.

atlanta falcons superbowl losers

I didnt have a typo this time. Do u understand that loser.

Tell roddy to win a playoff game then talk in his average CAREER. One hot season against a week schedule and he styling. When vick was there he didnt see the field. Colston and lance moore been starting in our spread offense since rookies. Gimme a break. Lets see if this loser is still tweeting in january.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-24-2010 at 08:39 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #213
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,494 | Props total: 6071 6071
All I'm hearin from saints fans now is win the championship then u can talk s**t. Regardless of when we win it we still go be goin at it and callin y'all trash and y'all callin us trash so fuk all the bulls**t cause either way its mutual hate and that's what the nfl thrives off off for ratings so our game should be the highest rated Monday night football game this year
 12-24-2010, 08:39 PM         #214
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
All I'm hearin from saints fans now is win the championship then u can talk s**t. Regardless of when we win it we still go be goin at it and callin y'all trash and y'all callin us trash so fuk all the bulls**t cause either way its mutual hate and that's what the nfl thrives off off for ratings so our game should be the highest rated Monday night football game this year
ain't that the damn truth. it's still annoying that these f**kboy aints fans live in the past and only have 1 comeback which is kind of pathetic.. and can't take that huge L earlier in the year at their place
 7 years ago '05        #215
space
space
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

Wegonna dead that rivarly shyt. Cause to be a rival yall gotta be our level and yall not. Ryan or white have never won a playoff game. Being 11-2 off yall weak schedule due to yall HORRIBLE a.ss season last year dont impress me. Beat us monday by 10 or more not missed fg in a game we clearly beat yall. A solid win.even by 7. And then do it again in the playoffs then we can talk about rivaly. f**k falcons we eat dirty birds while sit with the trophy. And my dawg vick gonna make sure yall dont see the sb lmao yall really f**kd. Roddy should be praying rather than talking.
 7 years ago '09        #216
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
read this NEW ORLEANS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS.

atlanta falcons superbowl losers

I didnt have a typo this time. Do u understand that loser.

Tell roddy to win a playoff game then talk in his average CAREER. One hot season against a week schedule and he styling. When vick was there he didnt see the field. Colston and lance moore been starting in our spread offense since rookies. Gimme a break. Lets see if this loser is still tweeting in january.
I always knew N.O. dudes were stupid as f**k. Super dumb retarded. No bulls**t I've met people from new orleans and it's like talking to someone that's from the place where they filmed the descent

Vikings fumbled bout 30 times and that game still went to overtime yeahhhhhhhh really beat them straight up.

Roddy's had FOUR STRAIGHT hot seasons in his 6 year career

Don't EVER compare RODDY to colston and f**king lance moore . RODDY is top 5 f**k that trash you're speakin

redneck
 7 years ago '09        #217
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Wegonna dead that rivarly shyt. Cause to be a rival yall gotta be our level and yall not. Ryan or white have never won a playoff game. Being 11-2 off yall weak schedule due to yall HORRIBLE a.ss season last year dont impress me. Beat us monday by 10 or more not missed fg in a game we clearly beat yall. A solid win.even by 7. And then do it again in the playoffs then we can talk about rivaly. f**k falcons we eat dirty birds while sit with the trophy. And my dawg vick gonna make sure yall dont see the sb lmao yall really f**kd. Roddy should be praying rather than talking.
if anyone's gonna dead the rivalry it'll be us f**kboy

seeing how we own the series 45-37

you're stupid as f**k
 7 years ago '07        #218
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 neworleansavior said:

So we weak when we have a better record than yall and we've played mostly the same schedule. So what does that make yall? Stupid must run in yall water. I dont care if we win by 1 or 7 as long as we win. Dumb a.ss saints fans trying to.set guidelines.....f**k outta here.
 7 years ago '05        #219
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
Fellas we all may as well stop the chatter because the Playoffs is the only thing that really matters.
 7 years ago '04        #220
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 willi150 said:
Get the hell outta here grace of god so the city wouldn't fall apart. He having a good year and he letting it go to his head.
actually he's had like 3 good years but whose counting....

but yeah he's bugging.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
121 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
82 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy