Roddy White Warns Saints on Twitter: They Think They’re Hot sh't

most viewed right now
 119
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
216 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
158 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #181
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 iThink said:
out of hiding??????
 7 years ago '09        #182
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 braided_uppimp said:
i miss Vick with the Falcons, i wish Vick could play like he does for the Eagles with the Falcons

that's Vick city
f**k that
 7 years ago '10        #183
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 CutKidd21 said:
f**k that
Why???
 12-24-2010, 04:18 PM         #184
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
out of hiding??????
i'm not hiding from a thing y'all are still ringless


holla at me when y'all get one, i'll be here...or not, because we all will have moved on past the internet age by then
 7 years ago '09        #185
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 kennboy1 said:
Why???
vick himself admitted when he was here he didn't give a f**k, didn't study film, didn't practice mechanics or try to get better, and flew to virginia during the week every week, lied straight to blank's face after he got snitched on and left us f*cked. Then bobby petrino's b**chass quit without letting anyone know and we all found out when that piece of sh*t was on sportscenter at like midnight on a wednesday screamin pig suwee with the Arkansas boosters. We thought we were done but vick doing all that dumb s**t got us the GM, Coach and QB that will led us to multiple championships

so like I said, f**k that
 7 years ago '09        #186
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 iThink said:
i'm not hiding from a thing y'all are still ringless


holla at me when y'all get one, i'll be here...or not, because we all will have moved on past the internet age by then
shut the f**k up. talkin all that s**t at the beginning of the season when you were 3-0 and your b**chass has been ghost lately

ring or not we own your piece of s**t squad. 6 in a row LOSER
 7 years ago '06        #187
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,494 | Props total: 4845 4845
A town b**ches
 7 years ago '04        #188
CeejayT 
space
space
space
$831 | Props total: 0 0
 braided_uppimp said:
i miss Vick with the Falcons, i wish Vick could play like he does for the Eagles with the Falcons

that's Vick city
f**k that, only place thats his is Leavenworth. He didn't give a s**t about the city of Atlanta. He was a nice face for the time being, till all the s**t he pulled. It's Matty Ice's city now!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #189
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,285 | Props total: 2126 2126
 CutKidd21 said:
shut the f**k up. talkin all that s**t at the beginning of the season when you were 3-0 and your b**chass has been ghost lately

ring or not we own your piece of s**t squad. 6 in a row LOSER
we undefeated on MNF since sean payton took over you f*g.... google it b**ch lol
 7 years ago '07        #190
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,559 | Props total: 11222 11222
 CutKidd21 said:
vick himself admitted when he was here he didn't give a f**k, didn't study film, didn't practice mechanics or try to get better, and flew to virginia during the week every week, lied straight to blank's face after he got snitched on and left us f*cked. Then bobby petrino's b**chass quit without letting anyone know and we all found out when that piece of sh*t was on sportscenter at like midnight on a wednesday screamin pig suwee with the Arkansas boosters. We thought we were done but vick doing all that dumb s**t got us the GM, Coach and QB that will led us to multiple championships

so like I said, f**k that


probably should just focus on getting the first one.
 7 years ago '09        #191
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Captain Fresh said:


probably should just focus on getting the first one.
12-2, 8 in a row, 1st in the division, 1st in NFC is pretty focused wouldn't you say ya moron
 7 years ago '04        #192
willi150 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 315 315
 CutKidd21 said:
shut the f**k up. talkin all that s**t at the beginning of the season when you were 3-0 and your b**chass has been ghost lately

ring or not we own your piece of s**t squad. 6 in a row LOSER
What is 6 in a row just making sure I understand before I say the wrong thing.
 7 years ago '09        #193
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 Calamity said:
we undefeated on MNF since sean payton took over you f*g.... google it b**ch lol

no you're not you f**kin idiot. ya lost to the titans in 2007

maybe you should google it
 7 years ago '09        #194
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 willi150 said:
What is 6 in a row just making sure I understand before I say the wrong thing.
we've beaten the garbage a.ss bucs 6 times in a row, maybe 7. Who knows we stopped counting at this point
 7 years ago '04        #195
willi150 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,533 | Props total: 315 315
 CutKidd21 said:
we've beaten the garbage a.ss bucs 6 times in a row, maybe 7. Who knows we stopped counting at this point
hahaha that is my fault for jumping in ya'll convo, I was on my phone and thought you was talking about the saints.

My family and I just left olive garden in Douglasville. My pops and I was wearing our saints gear got everybody upset lol.
 12-24-2010, 06:08 PM         #196
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
the f**k are you laughing at? you bums can't even beat a winning team this year, and you lost to the f**king detroit lions.



 Calamity said:
these falcons fans got to have the lowest iq in the history of football fans i swear... i swear they gone the first round of the playoffs i put that on everything im not gon even laugh in their face afterwards cuz n*ggaz might start k!lling themselves jumping off building balconies and s**t...


talking about low IQ yet you cant comprehend that we'll have a bye the first round.

 rynell said:
Being a Pro Bowl WR doesn't give him the right to be an a**hole. I thought Roddy White was humble and went about his business, but I see the success this year is going to his head.
You're right, he's talking a lil' too much for me but I believe it's just to ignite the rivalry again. He goes about doing what he needs to do week in and week out.
 7 years ago '05        #197
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
We didnt beat colts by luck. We beat the vikings straight. Favre threw the pick. We demolished evert team without cheating. Atl will now be exposed. I tell u this much. If atl the best this game will show that. If they lose this game KISS THE SUPERBOWL GOODBYE. Honestly they cant beat the saints,eagles,or bears so why is flukey r.white talking? Matter fact thank u roddy your stupid azz just put a spotlight on u and your team to get smashed under the big lights on monday night football. Saints aint gonna talk crazy we who the falcons trying to be lol.
 7 years ago '09        #198
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,137 | Props total: 175 175
 neworleansavior said:
We didnt beat colts by luck. We beat the vikings straight. Favre threw the pick. We demolished evert team without cheating. Atl will now be exposed. I tell u this much. If atl the best this game will show that. If they lose this game KISS THE SUPERBOWL GOODBYE. Honestly they cant beat the saints,eagles,or bears so why is flukey r.white talking? Matter fact thank u roddy your stupid azz just put a spotlight on u and your team to get smashed under the big lights on monday night football. Saints aint gonna talk crazy we who the falcons trying to be lol.



stopped reading right there


 7 years ago '07        #199
Captain Fresh 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,559 | Props total: 11222 11222
 CutKidd21 said:
12-2, 8 in a row, 1st in the division, 1st in NFC is pretty focused wouldn't you say ya moron
i repeat you said multiple championships and yall dont have one yet. Focus on getting the first title before declaring multiple chips kid
 12-24-2010, 06:15 PM         #200
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
we've beaten the garbage a.ss bucs 6 times in a row, maybe 7. Who knows we stopped counting at this point


my dude..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 84
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Drake- Iím Upset
404 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
281 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
34 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy