Dec 22 - Another humanoid species co-existed with early humans and Neanderthals

most viewed right now
 75
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-23-2010, 10:42 PM         #41
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man that show is complete bulls**t . I can't imagine anybody actually watching that show sober for more then a few minutes. I tried watching it after someone told me about it and the s**t is about as educational and fact filled as an episode of jersey shore
 12-23-2010, 11:09 PM         #42
raspliffarian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ramazed said:
[B][I][COLOR="Red"]


there are theories that the Sumerian's incredible amount of contributions to human civilization in such a short span of time is due to having received technology and knowledge from the Annunaki, an alien species that spliced their DNA with the local beings to create half alien and half earthly animal hybrids about 450 000 years ago

how this fits into the finding of this new type of humanoid i'm not entirely sure... but it's possible that all species post homo erectus (no homo) have alien dna mixed in, whereas anything prior to that (minimum 300 000 years ago) would be indigenous to earth
 7 years ago '05        #43
dameons 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 70 70
Good read
 12-23-2010, 11:22 PM         #44
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those theories are 100% bulls**t so I don't even know why you would bring them up

f**king conspiracy theory nut jobs
 7 years ago '04        #45
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 SlickJ101 said:
I'm just saying I've seen that show too and they certainly don't make any ridiculous a.ssumptions or leaps in logic.

They just give you a lot of diff scenarios with possibilities and back it up with whatever facts and evidence may be related.

They def don't act like the theories they throw at you are flawless.
I'd question the judgment of anyone who can take that show seriously. Half the stuff that guy with the freaky hair says is completely laughable, but the others aren't much better. Even to take their theories as far as they do requires some crafty circumvention of reasoning.


Last edited by HHS; 12-23-2010 at 11:38 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #46
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 5561 5561
 HHS said:
I'd question the judgment of anyone who can take that show seriously. Half the stuff that guy with the freaky hair says is completely laughable, but the others aren't much better.
lol I'd question anyone who judges intelligence on hair styles.

You guys act like they aren't showing you hieroglyphics and other unexplained landmarks while making these claims.

I really don't know how anyone can deny that there's a good chance aliens exist at this point. You can't fault people for trying to connect the dots.

But we have much more factual proof for religion right?
 7 years ago '04        #47
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 SlickJ101 said:
lol I'd question anyone who judges intelligence on hair styles.

You guys act like they aren't showing you hieroglyphics and other unexplained landmarks while making these claims.

I really don't know how anyone can deny that there's a good chance aliens exist at this point.

But we have much more factual proof for religion right?
I didn't say his hair had anything to do with his idiocy. I'm judging that on the dumb s**t constantly pouring from his mouth. And showing hieroglyphics and so forth means nothing if their interpretations are baseless. I remember one showing a figure with a large, round shape for a head, and the guy actually said, "you can't look at that and say it's anything but an astronaut." That's the kind of stupidity this show thrives on.

And there's a huge difference between the chances that aliens exist somewhere and the chances that they came to Earth and actively interfered with ancient civilizations.


Last edited by HHS; 12-23-2010 at 11:45 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #48
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 5561 5561
 HHS said:
I didn't say his hair had anything to do with his idiocy. And showing hieroglyphics and so forth means nothing if their interpretations are baseless. I remember one showing a figure with a large, round shape for a head, and the guy actually said, "you can't look at that and say it's anything but an astronaut." That's the kind of stupidity this show thrives on.
Obviously his hair was important enough for you to mention it.

And not really.

Like I said, it's all open to interpretation like everything else. There's plenty of s**t that's unexplained so being that you don't know how these things happened, why should you s**t on other theories?
 7 years ago '08        #49
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 5561 5561
 HHS said:
And there's a huge difference between the chances that aliens exist somewhere and the chances that they came to Earth and actively interfered with ancient civilizations.
Why's that?

Do we have many other reasonable explanations for the pyramids in Egypt?
 7 years ago '04        #50
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 SlickJ101 said:
Obviously his hair was important enough for you to mention it.

And not really.
I don't know his name, so it was to indicate who I was talking about.

Like I said, it's all open to interpretation like everything else. There's plenty of s**t that's unexplained so being that you don't know how these things happened, why should you s**t on other theories?
I don't need to have all the answers to know that their reasoning sucks.
 7 years ago '08        #51
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 5561 5561
 HHS said:
I don't know his name, so it was to indicate who I was talking about.



I don't need to have all the answers to know that their reasoning sucks.
lol Bulls**t.

Unless you have better reasoning for a lot of these scenarios, then who are you to say it's not logical?

Again, are you religious? Is Jesus walking on water or doing whatever else easier to believe?
 7 years ago '04        #52
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 SlickJ101 said:
lol Bulls**t.

Unless you have better reasoning for a lot of these scenarios, then who are you to say it's not logical?

Again, are you religious? Is Jesus walking on water or doing whatever else easier to believe?
I'm someone who understands basic logic And no, I'm an atheist.

And there are more plausible answers to much of what is presented on the show, like the construction of the pyramids. Many archaeologists have offered theories on how they were constructed. Mark Lehner's work, for example. And aliens aren't required. We might never know for sure the exact methods, but that doesn't mean you can just fill in any old idea that pops into your head, and unless there is a single shred of evidence that points to aliens, which there isn't, then the most plausible theories are those that explain how humans could have done it, which all of the evidence points to. Theories still have to make sense and have a logical basis, even if the ultimate truth is unsure.


Last edited by HHS; 12-24-2010 at 12:00 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #53
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 5561 5561
 HHS said:
I'm someone who understands basic logic And no, I'm an atheist.

And there are more plausible answers to much of what is presented on the show, like the construction of the pyramids. Many archaeologists have offered theories on how they were constructed. Mark Lehner's work, for example. We might never know for sure, but that doesn't mean you can just fill in any old idea that pops into your head.
lol It's not like the people on the show aren't archeologists, astronomers, historians, etc. They aren't just random nutjobs interpreting pictures and ideas.

Like you said, we may never know and we definitely don't right now, so why not explore all possibilities? That'd be the logical approach.

And yes, I'll give you that some of the explanations are more out there than others.
 7 years ago '04        #54
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 SlickJ101 said:
lol It's not like the people on the show aren't archeologists, astronomers, historians, etc. They aren't just random nutjobs interpreting pictures and ideas.

Like you said, we may never know and we definitely don't right now, so why not explore all possibilities? That'd be the logical approach.

And yes, I'll give you that some of the explanations are more out there than others.
Of course you explore the possibilities, but only as far as reason and evidence dictates, and they repeatedly go past that point.
 7 years ago '08        #55
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 5561 5561
 HHS said:
Of course you explore the possibilities, but only as far as reason and evidence dictates, and they repeatedly go past that point.
Well if we conceide the fact that aliens probably have more advanced technology than we do, then obviously we won't be able to explain or make logical sense of everything.

As for evidence, do you really think that we as normal people in this country have as much evidence and knowledge on the subject of aliens as the government has?

If you answer yes to that one then we can just call it a day here.
 7 years ago '04        #56
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Oh, and while I'd guess that some of the people they have on are actually archaeologists, astronomers, historians, etc. with degrees from reputable programs, I would bet money that many of the main guests, especially the nuttier ones whose theories the show rests on, are just writers trying to sell books, with little credible experience with real science.


Last edited by HHS; 12-24-2010 at 12:12 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #57
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 SlickJ101 said:
Well if we conceide the fact that aliens probably have more advanced technology than we do, then obviously we won't be able to explain or make logical sense of everything.

As for evidence, do you really think that we as normal people in this country have as much evidence and knowledge on the subject of aliens as the government has?

If you answer yes to that one then we can just call it a day here.
There's no credible evidence that any of this stuff has anything to do with aliens.
 7 years ago '08        #58
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 5561 5561
 HHS said:
Oh, and while I'd guess that some of the people they have on are actually archaeologists, astronomers, historians, etc. with degrees from reputable programs, I would bet money that many of the main guests, especially the nuttier ones whose theories the show rests on, are just writers trying to sell books, with little credible experience with real science.
a.ssuming quite a bit there.

 HHS said:
There's no credible evidence that any of this stuff has anything to do with aliens.
There's no credible evidence that the government has more info on aliens than they let on?

False.
 7 years ago '04        #59
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 SlickJ101 said:
Assuming quite a bit there.
Erich von Däniken: One of the main figures in ancient astronaut theory. Featured on the website for the show. I see no evidence of any kind of specialized degree, but a quick search finds that there's plenty of evidence that he plagiarized his most well known work and just invented evidence when it suited his theory. Apparently, many of his ideas are directly descended from H. P. Lovecraft, the famous sci-fi/horror writer.




There's no credible evidence that the government has more info on aliens than they let on?
False.
I didn't say that.


Last edited by HHS; 12-24-2010 at 12:26 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #60
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 5561 5561
 HHS said:
Erich von Däniken: One of the main figures in ancient astronaut theory. Featured on the website for the show. I see no evidence of any kind of specialized degree, but a quick search finds that there's plenty of evidence that he plagiarized his most well known work and just invented evidence when it suited his theory. Apparently, many of his ideas are directly descended from H. P. Lovecraft, the famous sci-fi/horror writer.






I didn't say that.
It all borrows from itself. Which ideas are considered theories and which are just crazy stories really depends on who's reading and what they want to acknowledge or dismiss as a legit idea.

Like I said, if you think the government is giving us the full story on what they know about alien life, then we shouldn't bother having this discussion.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 38
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy