Dec 22 - Another humanoid species co-existed with early humans and Neanderthals

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
yo Im sorry but I dont beleive any of these reports. Anything that happended over 500 years ago dont mean s**t to me.

"We found fossils from millions of years ago"

:rolleyes:
 7 years ago '09        #22
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Tell me what Elijah said bout how we came from space again.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #23
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 The Warrior said:
guess we found out where black people came from, some human f**ked one of these beast things and out it came
it wasn't black at all... from looking at the pic i see a "mountain" = cave/rocks.

Last edited by lmnop; 12-23-2010 at 10:22 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #24
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 The Warrior said:
guess we found out where black people came from, some human f**ked one of these beast things and out it came
Actually, "black people" have existed since the universe began.
 7 years ago '06        #25
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
Raw I'm gonna give it to ya//with no trivia//Raw like cocaine straight from Bolivia//
 7 years ago '09        #26
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 The Warrior said:
what type of incredible ignorence did i just read
 12-23-2010, 10:42 AM         #27
pheez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props on the info.
 7 years ago '08        #28
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Sniggit said:
meh still looking for the answer as to how we all started suddenly making pyramids and becoming a advanced civilization, did we all just have a coalating dream at the same time and decided to become smart?

ancient aliens ftw, if anything this is more proof to it, if we were such a smart original species it wouldnt just happen overnight when weve been around for thousands if not hundreds of thousands of years

im babbling, i had a better short statement but i forgot, shall re-read after a coffee ;/
im almost 100 percent convinced it was ancient aliens, that show really makes the pieces connect in my head, i wish everyone would at least watch it
 7 years ago '08        #29
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 Ramazed said:
maybe you should pick up a book and start reading about history, before you make such stupid a.ssumptions..

here ill help you out..

maybe you shouldnt be so ignorant, the "history" we have in place right now is half bulls**t
the general rule of thumb is, it takes 10-20 MEN to move 1 tonne of rock, there are places in the world where 100,200,350 tonne pieces of rock lay in PERFECT formation, cut with lazer precision, some rocks being brought from hundreds of miles all with slaves pushing them on sticks and cutting them with metal? yeah okay
 12-23-2010, 06:13 PM         #30
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ramazed said:
maybe you should pick up a book and start reading about history, before you make such stupid a.ssumptions..

here ill help you out..

i have picked up many books and read about history before YOU make stupid a.ssumptions

try to be a smartarse somewhere else

+ you give me a WIKIPEDIA link to sumerians?

maybe you should read more into their history and look at what they carved in stone, ya tool

Ill put a reply to you 2moro HHS, been drinkin so dont think ill come forth with a worthy argument atm

cuddyduce said:
im almost 100 percent convinced it was ancient aliens, that show really makes the pieces connect in my head, i wish everyone would at least watch it
yer, agreed dude

I mean from what I think in my head, and im guessing your the same

you just cant explain why you think this on the internet, the ancient alien series puts it into perspective but that dude with greasy long black hair and the weird accent sometimes overexaggerates which brings the ancient alien series a bad name

I mean how people formed monuments that required intense heat ( proven from carbon dating or some scientific process ) and then put them into perfect formations which weighed incredible amounts of weight is beyond me, i mean they cant put paper through it? wahaa
 7 years ago '05        #31
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 *-InfiniMatic-* said:
They find one n*gga that got his fingers chopped off and buried back in the day, he another species.

I want to see a mock up of this new found "species" though. This is gonna open up a whole new can of worms as far as DNA is concerned. O'boy.
 12-23-2010, 08:40 PM         #32
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #33
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 cuddyduce said:
I watch that show for entertainment purposes, but it's full of a.ssumptions and ridiculous leaps of logic. I'd be very wary of taking it as anything more than entertainment.

Last edited by HHS; 12-23-2010 at 09:15 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #34
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5552 5552
 HHS said:
I watch that show for entertainment purposes, but it's full of a.ssumptions and ridiculous leaps of logic.
Like science and religion?
 7 years ago '04        #35
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 SlickJ101 said:
Like science and religion?
Good science relies on evidence, and most religion just eschews logic altogether.
 7 years ago '08        #36
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5552 5552
 HHS said:
Good science relies on evidence, and most religion just eschews logic altogether.
I'm just saying I've seen that show too and they certainly don't make any ridiculous a.ssumptions or leaps in logic.

They just give you a lot of diff scenarios with possibilities and back it up with whatever facts and evidence may be related.

They def don't act like the theories they throw at you are flawless.
 12-23-2010, 10:11 PM         #37
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Warrior said:
i was about to say the same thing. after seeing the white people comment. boy i tell ya only on boxden do you hear such bulls**t racist comments
 12-23-2010, 10:27 PM         #38
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
I'm just saying I've seen that show too and they certainly don't make any ridiculous a.ssumptions or leaps in logic.

They just give you a lot of diff scenarios with possibilities and back it up with whatever facts and evidence may be related.

They def don't act like the theories they throw at you are flawless.
agreed it's a very thought provoking show. it doesn't lecture you about supposed facts, but instead gives you historical examples of where Extra Terrestrials would fit and it makes you really think and decide for yourself. it's truly a very good show in that regards!
 7 years ago '08        #39
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 ngoogs said:
agreed it's a very thought provoking show. it doesn't lecture you about supposed facts, but instead gives you historical examples of where Extra Terrestrials would fit and it makes you really think and decide for yourself. it's truly a very good show in that regards!
like in the last episode dude said "am i saying it was ancient alien technology? no? am i completely dismissing it? no"

thats basically the stance on the whole show
 7 years ago '10        #40
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 *-InfiniMatic-* said:
Somebody post me a "Didn't Read" GIF.

They find one n*gga that got his fingers chopped off and buried back in the day, he another species.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy