Diddy Breaks Silence On G-Dep's Murder, "He's The Type Of Guy Who Wouldn't Hurt A Fly"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6046 pageviews
68 comments

Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1266 1266
Diddy Breaks Silence On G-Dep's murder, "He's The Type Of Guy Who Wouldn't Hurt A Fly"

[pic - click to view]

Bad Boy Records CEO Diddy has shared his reaction to former artist Trevell "G. Dep" Coleman confessing to a murder dating back to the early 1990's and what impact drugs had on his life.

Speaking with journalist/radio host Elliott Wilson Wednesday (December 22), Diddy opened up about Dep's situation.

"You could always feel that if you knew G. Dep, and I can't say it was that, maybe something was troubling his soul," Diddy explained in the interview. "'Cause he was real quiet. He's the type of guy who wouldn't hurt a fly. I don't know what happened in that instance but he did the right thing and manned up to it...He had a real bad drug problem and that could have caused the situation. As a person, that wasn't nothing that he would do. Drugs sometimes make people slip up and make mistakes...Dep was definitely one of the favorite artists I signed to Bad Boy. That's something I really wanted to work out, but that was just like he had personal things he was dealing with and we tried our best with that." (Shade 45)

:cool-smiley-009:

68 comments for "Diddy Breaks Silence On G-Dep's Murder, "He's The Type Of Guy Who Wouldn't Hurt A Fly""

7 years ago '04        #2
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,709 | Props total: 23208 23208
his favorite artist at bad boy? yea diddy we believe you, u signed the n*gga to a 5 album 350,000 deal...

i wonder what them other artist's deals looked like
 7 years ago '06        #3
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4817 4817
even though i know diddy is fulla s**t he have some of the best responses in the game when he is asked a question, that n*gga publicist gotta be the highest paid n*gga on bad boy
 7 years ago '06        #4
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Lol he signed the n*gga to a slave contract and got the nerve to talk.
 7 years ago '04        #5
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
dep was his fav. cuz he basically robocopped a slave
 12-22-2010, 06:28 PM         #6
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh at diddy
 12-22-2010, 06:31 PM         #7
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Puff & Suge are cut from the same cloth...Puff is more dangerous though because he projects this public image that he's a nice guy..when in reality he's a ruthless,sneaky snake that cares about NO ONE...at least where music is concerned,not even B.I.G..Suge put a hit on Biggie & Puff acts like he doesn't know who's behind it......the guy called a corrections officer the next B.I.G,he signed mase,the lox,BR,G-Dep all to slave deals..f**ked over Mark Curry,pushed KIM to the side & started messin' with her rival...f**ked over Craig Mack..cassie...Da Band..Total..etc...and after those 1st week #'s from Dirty Money...diss songs/books/interviews from them will be next...
 7 years ago '09        #8
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
boo hoo, they signed the damn contracts too.
 7 years ago '04        #9
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,709 | Props total: 23208 23208
 Michael_Moore said:
Puff & Suge are cut from the same cloth...Puff is more dangerous though because he projects this public image that he's a nice guy..when in reality he's a ruthless,sneaky snake that cares about NO ONE...at least where music is concerned,not even B.I.G..Suge put a hit on Biggie & Puff acts like he doesn't know who's behind it......the guy called a corrections officer the next B.I.G,he signed mase,the lox,BR,G-Dep all to slave deals..f**ked over Mark Curry,pushed KIM to the side & started messin' with her rival...f**ked over Craig Mack..cassie...Da Band..Total..etc...and after those 1st week #'s from Dirty Money...diss songs/books/interviews from them will be next...
don't forget b5 them n*ggas no where to be found
 7 years ago '10        #10
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
 Michael_Moore said:
just wondering how did he f**k over cassie? maybe they just weren't making the music that people buy?
 7 years ago '10        #11
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
f**k diddy thread
 12-22-2010, 06:44 PM         #12
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G Dep was Diddy's favorite because G Dep would sell him TVs and Xboxes for the low.
 7 years ago '05        #13
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 Michael_Moore said:
maaaan.... i think we can add JAY-Z to that piece of cloth...

but jay dont f**k over people "directly" he likes to make it look like it was fair game when he STOLE your beat/track...
 7 years ago '06        #14
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 9 9
 Michael_Moore said:
 7 years ago '04        #15
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
G. Dep is like Brick from Anchorman. He just happened to k!ll a guy with a trident.
 12-22-2010, 06:52 PM         #16
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
maaaan.... i think we can add JAY-Z to that piece of cloth...

but jay dont f**k over people "directly" he likes to make it look like it was fair game when he STOLE your beat/track...

or in Young Chris' case his whisper flow...
 7 years ago '05        #17
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Exactly everbody blamin puff but truth is.. if they aint sellin the f**k would he try to put money behind em before?

And yall talkin that "slave deal" bulls**t dont know what you're talkin about... that s**t is pretty much a standard contract for a new artist when it comes to major labels.

Actually.. these days its even worse now.. cause now they takin show/merchandise money which they didnt used to do..
i mean.. u can look at like its the artist fault... but puffy knows what hes doing.. he's similiar to the devil wit all his temptations and s**t...

and the "slave deal".. is basically like buying a car with a f**kin 50% interest rate... SO, yo a.ss gonna be a slave to them payments (u can shop around and find a lower one, but n*ggas love to jump into s**t) ...AND when u dealin with numbers like 350,000$ for 5 albums (big numbers for a drug addict).. u really have no foresight into what thats gonna cost u in the long run.. and yes, these days its even worse..

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 12-22-2010 at 06:54 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #18
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:

I've always wanted to know exactly what kinda contract Puff gives them. All the artists always says he a snake with the contracts, but none of em ever go into full detail about it.
 7 years ago '04        #19
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 5738 5738
 WorldsStrangest said:
G Dep was Diddy's favorite because G Dep would sell him TVs and Xboxes for the low.
^^^ I see what you tried to do there
 12-22-2010, 07:00 PM         #20
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whenever you get duped by Diddy's nice guy image remember this is the same guy that basically told Shyne to go f**k himself when trial came along & also went upside Steve Stoutes head with a champagne bottle...& also dropped this..

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc