Charlamagne Tha God Goes In On Cipha Sounds Of Hot97 Over His Insensitive Haitian Comments

most viewed right now
 156
Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 123
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$10,456 | Props total: 8141 8141
Dude was wrong for sayin that smmfh@ ignorance
 7 years ago '07        #62
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 682 682
 Nautilus O said:
Did Read

and

Do think you are half Retarded

But you go on buddy, we're all pulling for you

You can't even answer a simple question. Just like I thought the typical response from a typical clown but of course because we know who really got their degree from Everest Degree
 7 years ago '10        #63
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 12042 12042
 carltouss619 said:

You can't even answer a simple question. Just like I thought the typical response from a typical clown but of course because we know who really got their degree from Everest Degree
Bro its the internet i could tell you I went to Princeton, how you gonna know U just said you went to Rutgers and USF, but you aint say you graduated from either, I don't care, in my eyes you went to Everest to get that Criminal Justice Degree


But congrats you took the leap and picked up the phone and got off the couch
 12-22-2010, 10:59 PM         #64
1973a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1985 said:
i have no respect for charlamagne..he ethered puffy then renigged
that video was obviously a joke, the one where he took back his comments
 12-22-2010, 11:07 PM         #65
phatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why when people make fun of hispanics we never hear anything but as soon as somebodys says something towards black people there is always a problem get over it its his choice on who he wants to smash
 7 years ago '07        #66
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 682 682
 Nautilus O said:
Bro its the internet i could tell you I went to Princeton, how you gonna know U just said you went to Rutgers and USF, but you aint say you graduated from either, I don't care, in my eyes you went to Everest to get that Criminal Justice Degree


But congrats you took the leap and picked up the phone and got off the couch
Don't try to brush nothing off with Bro it's the internet dude comment. You are the one who brought up schooling. Looks as if you have nothing to comment on because you were talking out of your a.ss
For clarification started off at Rutgers with Computer Science transferred to University South Florida and graduated major Mathematics. . Like I said we know who is the real one who went to everest
 7 years ago '10        #67
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 12042 12042
 1973a said:
that video was obviously a joke, the one where he took back his comments
Nah Charlamagne been on Diddy's d!ck since that whole incident every morning

 carltouss619 said:
Don't try to brush nothing off with Bro it's the internet dude comment. You are the one who brought up schooling. Looks as if you have nothing to comment on because you were talking out of your a.ss
For clarification started off at Rutgers with Computer Science transferred to University South Florida and graduated major Mathematics. . Like I said we know who is the real one who went to everest


Who you stuntin for, you aggravated and makin up degrees to impress somebody?? I probably tipped you at the gas station last night for working that squigee on the windows. I'll play too I went to Penn State for 3 years and then transferred to U Penn to graduate with a business degree and I'm staying to do my mba. But first i'm going to Ghana to start up a non profit to help enhance my resume.

So how much did those classes at Everest run you?

I'ma stop because you actually trying to prove you're a college graduate when it really means nothing to me or anybody else on the site
 7 years ago '05        #68
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$40,632 | Props total: 10671 10671
although i dont think this incident is a big deal, i do also agree with charlamange
 7 years ago '10        #69
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 465 465
 Michael_Moore said:
:cool-smiley-009:

"I'm HIV negative cuz I don't mess wit Haitian women".... dude wasn't even high or drunk,he meant that s**t...
at the misquote. "I don't mess with Haitian women so I'm fine". Nothing more than a light jab. This has been blown way out of proportion.
 7 years ago '05        #70
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 55 55
 Michael_Moore said:
1st time I co-sign this dude.....
ur stupid then
 7 years ago '05        #71
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$15,368 | Props total: 3505 3505
 carltouss619 said:
wow your retarded
retarded or bigger than words and dumb generlizations ?

cmon lil guy
 7 years ago '10        #72
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
i can see where charlmagne is coming home obviously it was wrong with saying that

BUTTTT CIPHA WAS JUST KIDDING MAN

WHATS THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A COMEDIAN SAYING THAT? U NOE COMEDIANS MAKE WORST JOKES THAN THAT

but yeah it aint a big deal
 7 years ago '07        #73
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 682 682
 Nautilus O said:
Nah Charlamagne been on Diddy's d!ck since that whole incident every morning





Who you stuntin for, you aggravated and makin up degrees to impress somebody?? I probably tipped you at the gas station last night for working that squigee on the windows. I'll play too I went to Penn State for 3 years and then transferred to U Penn to graduate with a business degree and I'm staying to do my mba. But first i'm going to Ghana to start up a non profit to help enhance my resume.

So how much did those classes at Everest run you?

I'ma stop because you actually trying to prove you're a college graduate when it really means nothing to me or anybody else on the site
typical.......... playing the you getting mad corny route. You ran your mouth and got caught, have nothing to say, so you playing the "u mad" role. Whatever, you can't keep fooling yourself
 7 years ago '07        #74
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 682 682
 GST said:
retarded or bigger than words and dumb generlizations ?

cmon lil guy
Like I said you can play dumb and try to come out with all these insults to Jamaicans and brush it off to prove that its no big deal, as if that's even a legit example to begin with, being that your only one person . It was a failed attempt to prove something c'mon batty boi you can't be that naive now to see the difference between the two
 7 years ago '10        #75
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,112 | Props total: 12042 12042
 carltouss619 said:
typical.......... playing the you getting mad corny route. You ran your mouth and got caught, have nothing to say, so you playing the "u mad" role. Whatever, you can't keep fooling yourself
Got caught?? C'mon bro you lost and you keep losing, what you wanna post graduation party pics or something You a clown homie
 7 years ago '07        #76
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 682 682
 Nautilus O said:
Got caught?? C'mon bro you lost and you keep losing, what you wanna post graduation party pics or something You a clown homie
Oh my fault I didn't say so in my last post. I'm done conversing with you. You are a delusional clown. Good luck in life though because it seems as if your going to really need it.
 12-23-2010, 02:42 PM         #77
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As far as Charlamagne is concern... that n*gga is a clown anyway. his f**king terrible as a radio personality, he is defintely not funny and after one of the wayans brothers destroy & ether this n*gga on twitter, that n*gga is the last one to talk about anybody because he has always been sonned & clowned because he is a nobody!

Sure Cypha said something that was both stupid & idiotic, but when you look at his track record, he is 1 cool radio personality (especially when he was on Shade 45) and people just need to take it easy on dude, because he clearly made a mistake.
 12-23-2010, 02:43 PM         #78
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lamar Burton said:
at the misquote. "I don't mess with Haitian women so I'm fine". Nothing more than a light jab. This has been blown way out of proportion.
it's called paraphrasing you f**kin' f**got....
 12-23-2010, 02:44 PM         #79
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NomiS said:
ur stupid then
just f**k off pus*y...
 7 years ago '09        #80
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
 GST said:
Haitians too damn sensitive...this would not have affected a Jamaican's day...at all
:disdain2:

it all depends...
there are certain things we jamaican's don't play with.

i guess the same can be said for any nationality really
nobody ever wins when generalizations/stereotypes reign.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Reboot your router
45 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
73 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy