Charlamagne Tha God Goes In On Cipha Sounds Of Hot97 Over His Insensitive Haitian Comments

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 5953 5953
Dude was wrong for sayin that smmfh@ ignorance
 7 years ago '07        #62
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Nautilus O said:
Did Read

and

Do think you are half Retarded

But you go on buddy, we're all pulling for you

You can't even answer a simple question. Just like I thought the typical response from a typical clown but of course because we know who really got their degree from Everest Degree
 7 years ago '10        #63
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8108 8108
 carltouss619 said:

You can't even answer a simple question. Just like I thought the typical response from a typical clown but of course because we know who really got their degree from Everest Degree
Bro its the internet i could tell you I went to Princeton, how you gonna know U just said you went to Rutgers and USF, but you aint say you graduated from either, I don't care, in my eyes you went to Everest to get that Criminal Justice Degree

But congrats you took the leap and picked up the phone and got off the couch
 12-22-2010, 11:59 PM         #64
1973a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1985 said:
i have no respect for charlamagne..he ethered puffy then renigged
that video was obviously a joke, the one where he took back his comments
 12-23-2010, 12:07 AM         #65
phatz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why when people make fun of hispanics we never hear anything but as soon as somebodys says something towards black people there is always a problem get over it its his choice on who he wants to smash
 7 years ago '07        #66
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Bro its the internet i could tell you I went to Princeton, how you gonna know U just said you went to Rutgers and USF, but you aint say you graduated from either, I don't care, in my eyes you went to Everest to get that Criminal Justice Degree

But congrats you took the leap and picked up the phone and got off the couch
Don't try to brush nothing off with Bro it's the internet dude comment. You are the one who brought up schooling. Looks as if you have nothing to comment on because you were talking out of your a.ss
For clarification started off at Rutgers with Computer Science transferred to University South Florida and graduated major Mathematics. . Like I said we know who is the real one who went to everest
 7 years ago '10        #67
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 1973a said:
that video was obviously a joke, the one where he took back his comments
Nah Charlamagne been on Diddy's d!ck since that whole incident every morning

carltouss619 said:
Don't try to brush nothing off with Bro it's the internet dude comment. You are the one who brought up schooling. Looks as if you have nothing to comment on because you were talking out of your a.ss
For clarification started off at Rutgers with Computer Science transferred to University South Florida and graduated major Mathematics. . Like I said we know who is the real one who went to everest

Who you stuntin for, you aggravated and makin up degrees to impress somebody?? I probably tipped you at the gas station last night for working that squigee on the windows. I'll play too I went to Penn State for 3 years and then transferred to U Penn to graduate with a business degree and I'm staying to do my mba. But first i'm going to Ghana to start up a non profit to help enhance my resume.

So how much did those classes at Everest run you?

I'ma stop because you actually trying to prove you're a college graduate when it really means nothing to me or anybody else on the site
 7 years ago '05        #68
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
although i dont think this incident is a big deal, i do also agree with charlamange
 7 years ago '10        #69
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
 Michael_Moore said:
:cool-smiley-009:

"I'm HIV negative cuz I don't mess wit Haitian women".... dude wasn't even high or drunk,he meant that s**t...
at the misquote. "I don't mess with Haitian women so I'm fine". Nothing more than a light jab. This has been blown way out of proportion.
 7 years ago '05        #70
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 28 28
 Michael_Moore said:
1st time I co-sign this dude.....
ur stupid then
 7 years ago '05        #71
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
 carltouss619 said:
wow your retarded
retarded or bigger than words and dumb generlizations ?

cmon lil guy
 7 years ago '10        #72
renothebest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
i can see where charlmagne is coming home obviously it was wrong with saying that

BUTTTT CIPHA WAS JUST KIDDING MAN

WHATS THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN A COMEDIAN SAYING THAT? U NOE COMEDIANS MAKE WORST JOKES THAN THAT

but yeah it aint a big deal
 7 years ago '07        #73
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Nah Charlamagne been on Diddy's d!ck since that whole incident every morning

Who you stuntin for, you aggravated and makin up degrees to impress somebody?? I probably tipped you at the gas station last night for working that squigee on the windows. I'll play too I went to Penn State for 3 years and then transferred to U Penn to graduate with a business degree and I'm staying to do my mba. But first i'm going to Ghana to start up a non profit to help enhance my resume.

So how much did those classes at Everest run you?

I'ma stop because you actually trying to prove you're a college graduate when it really means nothing to me or anybody else on the site
typical.......... playing the you getting mad corny route. You ran your mouth and got caught, have nothing to say, so you playing the "u mad" role. Whatever, you can't keep fooling yourself
 7 years ago '07        #74
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 GST said:
retarded or bigger than words and dumb generlizations ?

cmon lil guy
Like I said you can play dumb and try to come out with all these insults to Jamaicans and brush it off to prove that its no big deal, as if that's even a legit example to begin with, being that your only one person . It was a failed attempt to prove something c'mon batty boi you can't be that naive now to see the difference between the two
 7 years ago '10        #75
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
typical.......... playing the you getting mad corny route. You ran your mouth and got caught, have nothing to say, so you playing the "u mad" role. Whatever, you can't keep fooling yourself
Got caught?? C'mon bro you lost and you keep losing, what you wanna post graduation party pics or something You a clown homie
 7 years ago '07        #76
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Got caught?? C'mon bro you lost and you keep losing, what you wanna post graduation party pics or something You a clown homie
Oh my fault I didn't say so in my last post. I'm done conversing with you. You are a delusional clown. Good luck in life though because it seems as if your going to really need it.
 12-23-2010, 03:42 PM         #77
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As far as Charlamagne is concern... that n*gga is a clown anyway. his f**king terrible as a radio personality, he is defintely not funny and after one of the wayans brothers destroy & ether this n*gga on twitter, that n*gga is the last one to talk about anybody because he has always been sonned & clowned because he is a nobody!

Sure Cypha said something that was both stupid & idiotic, but when you look at his track record, he is 1 cool radio personality (especially when he was on Shade 45) and people just need to take it easy on dude, because he clearly made a mistake.
 12-23-2010, 03:43 PM         #78
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lamar Burton said:
at the misquote. "I don't mess with Haitian women so I'm fine". Nothing more than a light jab. This has been blown way out of proportion.
it's called paraphrasing you f**kin' f**got....
 12-23-2010, 03:44 PM         #79
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NomiS said:
ur stupid then
just f**k off pus*y...
 7 years ago '09        #80
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
 GST said:
Haitians too damn sensitive...this would not have affected a Jamaican's day...at all
:disdain2:

it all depends...
there are certain things we jamaican's don't play with.

i guess the same can be said for any nationality really
nobody ever wins when generalizations/stereotypes reign.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago