Charlamagne Tha God Goes In On Cipha Sounds Of Hot97 Over His Insensitive Haitian Comments

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
thugworldorder 
space
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 20 20
ima telll it like this.

everytime i saw cipha on tv i peeped he's a dull a.ss boring a**hole lookin 'tryna tell jokes bt it ends with a odd a.ss comment' breed of man. weirdo type. so this doesn't surprise me, mtv wasn't showing the real him.

I salute charlamagne true representation & reflection of god
 12-22-2010, 06:51 PM         #42
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k Cipha...dude is a lame...i dont understand how he got popular
 7 years ago '04        #43
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
lol all yall way to sensitive... no one could take a joke these days... lemme find yall some e-tampons

and i dont even listen to his stupid a.ss diversifyed show
 7 years ago '05        #44
dipsetmob 1 heat pts
space
space
$264 | Props total: 0 0
:agreement6:
 carltouss619 said:
man please If someone said there were a lot of batty bois among the Jamaican population I can easily see an uproar. It's easy say this and that until it actual comes into reality..................go sit down now batty boi
 7 years ago '05        #45
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
this retard is a lame.....and Im riding with Cyph.....he should have never been suspended. Nobody f**king with haitan women, is you f**king nuts or desperate??? People catching feelings......geezus cryst, mayne
 12-22-2010, 07:06 PM         #46
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hype over the cipha comment is ridiculous
 12-22-2010, 07:14 PM         #47
1973a  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Last edited by 1973a; 08-27-2011 at 04:40 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #48
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
He's a prick. Although I agree that what cyph said was wrong, this motherf**ker shouldnt be the guy throwing stones. Especially after the way he has disrespected Kaleena. What he said about that woman was flat out callous. His time been up.
 7 years ago '07        #49
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 GST said:
Jamaican b00ty scratcher...jamaicans have 50 jobs...jamaicans beat their women...jamaicans stink...we were the original banana boat people...jamaicans are black as hell

it goes on and on

cmon man lol
wow your retarded
 7 years ago '10        #50
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,135 | Props total: 8088 8088
Charlemagne fails for this one, it wasn't even that bad of a comment, and cipha sounds is puerto rican he aint Imus, he goes in puerto ricans 10x more than he goes in on everybody else. Plus he never said Haitian girls got aids, they were talking about aids in Haiti and he said "he dont mess with Haitian girls so he's fine"

Where's the controversy? If the earthquake never happened, 75% of americans wouldn't be able to find haiti on a map, the only reason the Haitians are protesting is because they been going it and they got a platform to speak on. If this was 2008 only people that would care would be haitians, now its every black person duty to defend Haiti cause you donated 5 dollars

Plus Charlemagne fails becasue he started talking that "Im from the south" shyt, another for that. If you not from up north or Miami or even Atlanta and haven't seen how "various" minority groups interact then shut your nut a.ss up. In the south its all black, white, mexican, in NY thats probably 3 girls sitting at the corner of the bar.

The last 30 seconds of that sounded like it was written by the advertising dept at 105.1, he went from making a stand to cutting a commercial.
 7 years ago '07        #51
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Charlemagne fails for this one, it wasn't even that bad of a comment, and cipha sounds is puerto rican he aint Imus, he goes in puerto ricans 10x more than he goes in on everybody else. Plus he never said Haitian girls got aids, they were talking about aids in Haiti and he said "he dont mess with Haitian girls so he's fine"

Where's the controversy? If the earthquake never happened, 75% of americans wouldn't be able to find haiti on a map, the only reason the Haitians are protesting is because they been going it and they got a platform to speak on. If this was 2008 only people that would care would be haitians, now its every black person duty to defend Haiti cause you donated 5 dollars

Plus Charlemagne fails becasue he started talking that "Im from the south" shyt, another for that. If you not from up north or Miami or even Atlanta and haven't seen how "various" minority groups interact then shut your nut a.ss up. In the south its all black, white, mexican, in NY thats probably 3 girls sitting at the corner of the bar.

The last 30 seconds of that sounded like it was written by the advertising dept at 105.1, he went from making a stand to cutting a commercial.

1.) Once again the context in which it was said. Look I understand how difficult for you to understand this whole context thing because you don't seem too bright. I suggest reading a lot of books, you know set like an hour a day to read something newspapers, books, articles etc. it will help you a great deal.

2.) If Cipher decideds to go in 10X harder on Ricans then so be it.................... he is RICAN

3.) You'd be surprise how many would know where Haiti is located geographical before the quake but again I understand you not that intelligent.

it's amazing how easy bulls**t comes from someone, when they are bulls**t. Atlanta isn't in the South? Miami isn't in the South?

nice try though
 12-22-2010, 09:04 PM         #52
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have no respect for charlamagne..he ethered puffy then renigged
 12-22-2010, 09:16 PM         #53
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1985 said:
i have no respect for charlamagne..he ethered puffy then renigged
doesn't make what he said inaccurate.....& your avy's gay as f**k btw....
 7 years ago '10        #54
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
1.) Once again the context in which it was said. Look I understand how difficult for you to understand this whole context thing because you don't seem too bright. I suggest reading a lot of books, you know set like an hour a day to read something newspapers, books, articles etc. it will help you a great deal.

2.) If Cipher decideds to go in 10X harder on Ricans then so be it.................... he is RICAN

3.) You'd be surprise how many would know where Haiti is located geographical before the quake but again I understand you not that intelligent.

it's amazing how easy bulls**t comes from someone, when they are bulls**t. Atlanta isn't in the South? Miami isn't in the South?

nice try though
Son I know you really not trying to insult my intelligence by trying to use words like decideds and telling me to read?? Choose a tense n*gga, its either he did it or he's gonna do it. BTW where is anything located "geographical", must be your code word for something. You probably got your degree in an email once you got done with those online courses.

1) What context did I miss? I heard this LIVE, not cut up, not on the internet, dude said "I don't mess with Haitian girls so I'm fine" while they were talking about AIDS in Haiti... That's like watching a movie about the KKK in Alabama and saying "I'm good cause I don't ever go to Alabama"

2) They go in on everybody, the whole morning shows revolves around showing no matter how different all races are alot of the things they do are exactly the same. Every commercial show the black POV, the Rican POV and the jewish pov, and they have listeners of all races calling in to give their thoughts on race, like two weeks ago they did a call in where people can call in about "what their race does that they hate", shyt was probably the funniest 10 minutes on radio in a while.

He made a joke about Hatians that anybody who knows a lot hatian people has made, that's like a rican saying to his black friend "I'm going to get some tacos, but I'm sure they would fry you up some chicken" If you find that offensive and not funny your a biatch

3) I don't even think you deserve a response to this, you know how many people who thought Haiti was in the bahamas when the earthquake hit?? Most people dont even know that Haiti is on the same land mass as DR, and you think people know where to find it on a map?

Miami is not South Carolina and Atlanta is not Alabama, you know those cities are not reflective of the deep south.
 7 years ago '07        #55
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Son I know you really not trying to insult my intelligence by trying to use words like decideds and telling me to read?? Choose a tense n*gga, its either he did it or he's gonna do it. BTW where is anything located "geographical", must be your code word for something. You probably got your degree in an email once you got done with those online courses.

1) What context did I miss? I heard this LIVE, not cut up, not on the internet, dude said "I don't mess with Haitian girls so I'm fine" while they were talking about AIDS in Haiti... That's like watching a movie about the KKK in Alabama and saying "I'm good cause I don't ever go to Alabama"

2) They go in on everybody, the whole morning shows revolves around showing no matter how different all races are alot of the things they do are exactly the same. Every commercial show the black POV, the Rican POV and the jewish pov, and they have listeners of all races calling in to give their thoughts on race, like two weeks ago they did a call in where people can call in about "what their race does that they hate", shyt was probably the funniest 10 minutes on radio in a while.

He made a joke about Hatians that anybody who knows a lot hatian people has made, that's like a rican saying to his black friend "I'm going to get some tacos, but I'm sure they would fry you up some chicken" If you find that offensive and not funny your a biatch

3) I don't even think you deserve a response to this, you know how many people who thought Haiti was in the bahamas when the earthquake hit?? Most people dont even know that Haiti is on the same land mass as DR, and you think people know where to find it on a map?

Miami is not South Carolina and Atlanta is not Alabama, you know those cities are not reflective of the deep south.
1.) Not even going to both commenting on you with that spelling typo it would be a waste of time

2.) I went to University Of Rutgers and University of South Florida both not Harvard or Stanford........ but I got my degree in the mail Where did you go?

3.) Let me ask you something using your own example. What would be the reason for this fictional person saying that they don't want to go to Alabama.........while watching a movie about the KKK. what is this person implying?

4.) That is clearly an attempted funny joke. I see nothing wrong with that.........My concern is your difficulty between telling which one is truly not funny, as if it's so hard

Not even going to go any further then this
 7 years ago '10        #56
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
1.) Not even going to both commenting on you with that spelling typo it would be a waste of time

2.) I went to University Of Rutgers and University of South Florida both not Harvard or Stanford........ but I got my degree in the mail Where did you go?

3.) Let me ask you something using your own example. What would be the reason for this fictional person saying that they don't want to go to Alabama.........while watching a movie about the KKK. what is this person implying?

4.) That is clearly an attempted funny joke. I see nothing wrong with that.........My concern is your difficulty between telling which one is truly not funny, as if it's so hard

Not even going to go any further then this
1) "Both-ER" and that's your word not mine homie

2) A school ranked higher than both of those, and I walked the stage to get mine, just cause you attended those schools don't mean you didn't get that Everest Degree in the mail

3) Well being that I said "a movie about the KKK IN ALABAMA"
, they person is implying that I wont have to deal with the KKK in ALABAMA cause I'm not going there, so if we talking about AIDS in Haiti and I say "I'm good I don't date Haitians" it means I'm not worried about catching AIDS from a Haitian person. Yea it was a joke about the sterotype about AIDS and haitians but it wasnt as bad as people are making it.

4) I think both are funny, I can appreciate a good racial joke. Charlemagne is wrong when he compares Cipha to a Redneck, because most minorities in this area (NY, Jersey, Philly) appreciate the other ethnic groups. But at the same time I have no problem making fun of africans, latinos, and asians in a heartbeat, and when my hispanic friends crack on black people I can laugh too, people take stuff like this way too serious, how did Cipha set a Haitian person back with this comment.

I'd definitely take a Haitian down....if she was born in America:dancingcool:

Last edited by Nautilus O; 12-22-2010 at 10:46 PM..
 12-22-2010, 10:39 PM         #57
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut the fuk up, everybody knows theres a aids problem over there, and if it aint true then why the fuk nygaz makin a big deal out of it if it aint true. fukin nygaz dont claim there race because their ashamed of there race not because of what others say, because we all have flaws as a nationality so please quit the bytch a.ss ness
 7 years ago '07        #58
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
1) "Both-ER" and that's your word not mine homie

2) A school ranked higher than both of those, and I walked the stage to get mine, just cause you attended those schools don't mean you didn't get that Everest Degree in the mail

3) Well being that I said "a movie about the KKK IN ALABAMA"
, they person is implying that I wont have to deal with the KKK in ALABAMA cause I'm not going there, so if we talking about AIDS in Haiti and I say "I'm good I don't date Haitians" it means I'm not worried about catching AIDS from a Haitian person. Yea it was a joke about the sterotype about AIDS and haitians but it wasnt as bad as people are making it.

4) I think both are funny, I can appreciate a good racial joke. Charlemagne is wrong when he compares Cipha to a Redneck, because most minorities in this area (NY, Jersey, Philly) appreciate the other ethnic groups. But at the same time I have no problem making fun of africans, latinos, and asians in a heartbeat, and when my hispanic friends crack on black people I can laugh too, people take stugg like this way too serious, how did Cipha set a Haitian person back with this comment.

I'd definitely take a Haitian down....if she was born in America:dancingcool:
2.) still waiting for that university you went to? That's funny how you claim that you walked across the stage to get your diploma......... but from what I know from my experience and other people that actually went to college or a university, you get your real diploma in the mail. You sound like bulls**t to me

next

3.) This whole statement sounds so full of s**t you can't even see it because you have become so immune to bulls**t because you're so full of it. I'm not even going to bother even trying to break this down and making you look like a complete idiot. I think you already did that by yourself.

4.) Both are not funny clearly one has potential to be funny and the other 0 potential at being funny.
 7 years ago '10        #59
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
2.) still waiting for that university you went to? That's funny how you claim that you walked across the stage to get your diploma......... but from what I know from my experience and other people that actually went to college or a university, you get your real diploma in the mail. You sound like bulls**t to me

next

3.) This whole statement sounds so full of s**t you can't even see it because you have become so immune to bulls**t because you're so full of it. I'm not even going to bother even trying to break this down and making you look like a complete idiot. I think you already did that by yourself.

4.) Both are not funny clearly one has potential to be funny and the other 0 potential at being funny.
Did Read

and

Do think you are half Retarded

But you go on buddy, we're all pulling for you
 7 years ago '05        #60
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
i honestly dont like either one of them dudes
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy