Charlamagne Tha God Goes In On Cipha Sounds Of Hot97 Over His Insensitive Haitian Comments

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Regardless of whether Cipha was joking or not, he shouldnt have said what he said. AIDs isnt an ethnic or racial thing, it's a lifestyle thing. Particularly a homos3xual lifestyle thing. So if you wanna keep away from a group, keep away from gays. Wherever there is disease, there are gay people just as how wherever there is dog shyt there will be flies nearby also. Once again, it aint about race or ethnicity, it's about lifestyles.
 12-22-2010, 05:10 PM         #22
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Regardless of whether Cipha was joking or not, he shouldnt have said what he said. AIDs isnt an ethnic or racial thing, it's a lifestyle thing. Particularly a homos3xual lifestyle thing. So if you wanna keep away from a group, keep away from gays. Wherever there is disease, there are gay people just as how wherever there is dog shyt there will be flies nearby also. Once again, it aint about race or ethnicity, it's about lifestyles.
:cool-smiley-009:
 12-22-2010, 05:16 PM         #23
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
Haitians too damn sensitive...this would not have affected a Jamaican's day...at all
Cipha can be the nicest dude ever but what he said was f**ked up and so random. Jokes are suppose to be funny. No one laughed. He failed. It'll pass but with all those Haitians in New York he probably sleeping in the Hot 97 office cuz I know they calling the Voodoo gods on that clown.
 7 years ago '04        #24
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 108 108
vvvvvvv

Skammy Gee said:
He in deep space 9 s**t... yo pral volé a ca
 7 years ago '10        #25
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,810 | Props total: 13070 13070
all these dudes better watch their mouths. they talk on air like they're sitting in a barbershop but they can never lose sight of the fact that you can't easily take back the crazy s**t you say when milions of people are listening. charlemagne has no right to criticize cause he always pushes the envelope when it comes to saying f**ked up s**t. you know there's a lot of fake thuggin going on in hip hop if nobody whooped this n*ggas a.ss yet
 7 years ago '07        #26
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Quasi said:
Cipha can be the nicest dude ever but what he said was f**ked up and so random. Jokes are suppose to be funny. No one laughed. He failed. It'll pass but with all those Haitians in New York he probably sleeping in the Hot 97 office cuz I know they calling the Voodoo gods on that clown.
You see this a perfect example of a racial/ethnic/cultural joke. I've heard plenty of Haitian jokes that were funny but weren't disgusting as his poor excuse for his joke.
 7 years ago '04        #27
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
364 days outta the year Charlamagne Tha God is a lame MF but I 100% agree with Charlamagne on this s**t! Cipher was an idiot for saying that s**t!
 12-22-2010, 05:31 PM         #28
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Charlemagne is/was a legendary king of France. He was a boss in his times.
this n*gga droppin this Wikipedia bullsh1t like it exempts Charlemagne from bein a F@ggotass name
 7 years ago '05        #29
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
 carltouss619 said:
man please If someone said there were a lot of batty bois among the Jamaican population I can easily see an uproar. It's easy say this and that until it actual comes into reality..................go sit down now batty boi

lmaoooo

as Jamaicans,we already know jamaica is full of f**gots...n*gga you late

thougt Haitians had tougher skin than that...guess not
 7 years ago '05        #30
GST 
space
space
Jamaican b00ty scratcher...jamaicans have 50 jobs...jamaicans beat their women...jamaicans stink...we were the original banana boat people...jamaicans are black as hell

it goes on and on

cmon man lol
 12-22-2010, 06:06 PM         #31
mictagleion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He went in on hot 97
 7 years ago '07        #32
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
When the f**k did this blabber mouthed n*gga become politically correct? Was it when diddy made the n*gga change his tune last week? This is one of the main shock jocks of the past five years. Therefore I'm not taking that rant seriously. This s**t sounded like a cipha/rosenburg/hot97 promo ad.

Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 12-22-2010 at 06:10 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #33
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Bucwild said:
Say what u want about Charlamagne, but dude ain't no punk! If it comes down to throwing hands, he can hold his own!
How you know? You saw him scrap before?
 7 years ago '04        #34
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
I dont even know who Cipha sounds is.. nor do I care.
 7 years ago '04        #35
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2647 2647
Yea, if I were haitian I'd be mad too after all the L's my people took all these years.
 7 years ago '10        #36
marx1684 
space
space
$4,824 | Props total: 4961 4961
Cipha sounds was wrong for that but Charlamagne is a sucka nucca. He's jumping on the chance to get the listeners who care to ride with him b/c the his show is wack besides Envy. Dude is a looser. Bet he would ride with the station if they threw him enough paper.
 7 years ago '09        #37
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,912 | Props total: 22125 22125
"nuff said its the breakfast club."

that s**t broke me
 7 years ago '05        #38
GST 
space
space
 marx1684 said:
Cipha sounds was wrong for that but Charlamagne is a sucka nucca. He's jumping on the chance to get the listeners who care to ride with him b/c the his show is wack besides Envy. Dude is a looser. Bet he would ride with the station if they threw him enough paper.
of course he would

that n*gga just wants to be excepted,seeing as how many jobs he done lost already
 7 years ago '09        #39
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
he'll be calling him Mr. Sounds in about a week.
 7 years ago '04        #40
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
charlamagne did go in on that one.. im not a fan of dude but that was cool.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy