most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-22-2010, 09:36 PM         #101
easyemad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its twiterrrrr
 7 years ago '06        #102
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
how is he wack for checking a female? they like to push n*ggas to the brink, verbally also by this example.. He clearly said "no disrespect" or something to the effect, he aint mad, he just saying why u actin like that boo.. and all she could say was "its twitter, its twitter" she did look good though, but im saying SO? about twitter..lol if i say something on FB, or twitter, Its prob the same stuff i would say to your face. Id love for a celeb to come up to me asking why? lol have them getting security on me! lol y hold back now, u talk all that mess on twitter.. he lame for confronting her?..ok. just like all these cats on here talkinbout how they would beat each other up 1-on-1 come to this address, blah blah.same thing. Don't talk slick online like no1 may say/ do nothing.. Just like when ppl lose jobs for doggin they job on fb. cmon son! but sometimes that sh-- dont mean nothing cuz you scared to say it face-to-face..
 12-22-2010, 09:36 PM         #103
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Females =

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #104
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2465 2465
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Why all the sudden people get brave just because they behind a computer or on a phone?
I feel you, and to answer your ? it's because they will not have to suffer any consequences for their actions..s**t is completely different when they say that s**t in person, they have to take in account what they are saying, who they are saying to, what that person they are saying to will do, etc etc etc.....why do you think so many people talk s**t behind people's backs, but when those same people are right infront of them they have nothing to say? Because they don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions if they do say it to that person directly.....that's the only thing i hate about the internet ..anyone, no matter how old they are, look etc can be the hardest muthaf**ka alive from the safety of their own home..it's lame but it is what it is..the thing is not to get mad or pay any attention to those b**ches, because that's how the gain satisfaction..pay them no mind and eventually they will shutup..if not so be it ..eventually they will get caught slipping and get their a.ss beat..the thing that gets on my nerves the most is when i'm playing a game online and you hear all these racist f**got a.ss kid going off with all type of remarks, knowing damn well they wouldn't be caught DEAD saying that outside
 7 years ago '05        #105
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 cuddyduce said:
@ dudes saying theyd do something, my girl would look at me and id give my b**ch the

[pic - click to view]

f!ght ur own battles boo!
word, dudes on here actin like they would be all up in maino's face.

You muhf**kas are just as bad as that girl is, saying you would get all hostile and s**t.

The toughest man isn't the one that acts all tough and s**t, it's the one that waits and sees what happens and then gets revenge at the right time.
 7 years ago '05        #106
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
that's exactly what i was thinking..no n*gga would ever dare walk up to me while i was with my b**ch and say some retarded a.ss s**t to her like that and not get hands put on him.. her dude was probably a fan and was all stunned and super skurrrred of maino..the b**ch would get it though, by the looks of it she's thick and got a cute face..but why did she delete her twitter like a f**king idiot? i mean damn girl, the video is out and you've been aired out already..so why go a step further and embarass yourself by deleting your account, like you got all shook and extremely embarassed by the incident to the point you could no longer be on twitter..hahaha..maino got this chick real good
You wouldn't do s**t. You're just as bad as that girl. If you're willing to f!ght over someone respectfully telling your girl that they felt like she did something wrong it shows how insecure you are not how big and bad you are.

God boxden is full of f**king retards.
 12-22-2010, 09:53 PM         #107
HenryTheMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know the dude with the shorty..Type go to school with him smh
 7 years ago '05        #108
space
space
 whodatb1 said:
yall some b**ch a.ss n*ggaz ... i socked a mechanic today for makin my girl walk in da rain to sign da receipt ..... then told her "its not my job to walk outside , i fix cars" ...... i went up there and smacked a muthaf**ka .... not sayin yall gotta be superthug ... but thats why most of you cant get pus*y on a consistent basis ........

maino woulda caught one for even disrespectin me while im out christmas shoppin .....
Youre stupid for smackin someone over some s**t like that. You say you dont gotta be superthug, but thats exactly what youre doin. What if the cashier beat the f**k outta you for that s**t? Would it have been worth it? I mean what the f**k is the point? You gotta have a brain the size of an almond to say some retarded s**t like you just said.

What the f**k does that gotta do with gettin pus*y? What kinda pus*y? Hoodrats?

Goddamn son I have had s3x just about every day for the past year and I don't gotta f!ght dudes over stupid a.ss petty s**t in order to get it.

Boxden is full of retards . . .

Once again. . .
 7 years ago '10        #109
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8155 8155
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
This aint got s**t to do with tryin to act more important, or have "internet beef" or whatever else weirdo s**t you talkin about.. It's just a matter of respect... and also bein held accountable for what you say.... period.

Just like back in the day in school.. if someone came up to me and said "so and so was runnin his mouth about you" I approached whoever it was and depending on how they responded, Id act accordingly.

And now it's even easier cause not only do you know for a fact they said it.. you also got a picture of em right infront of your face lol. Why all the sudden people get brave just because they behind a computer or on a phone? If you wouldnt say the s**t in person dont say it all.. flat out.

What the f**k is so hard to understand about that? If you ask me this s**t need to happen alot more often..

School=real world

Internet=not real

I'm pretty sure you probably update your facebook status every day and you probably comment on other peoples statuses too, and you got a twitter account which you update regularly...

You probably been out of High School at least 3 years but you still act like your in high school and have the same group of friends that got the same High School BS going on because you talking about respect on facebook and any grown up would realize that if you just a regular person and people are talking greasy about you on the internet, you and those clowns are all lame.

Never in my life have I ever had a n*gga say something disrespectful on my facebook page, for one I have never posted a status and i dont care about anyone else's because I dont live my life on that sh*t and the people I'm around don't live on it either.

You gotta be a clown if you're not a celebrity and you seriously get upset over some shyt said on the internet by a person who doesn't even know you. Maino gets a pass because he's a known person, but if you not semi-famous, then if somebody talking greasy to you on the internet, you already know that person doesn't like you without the website.
 12-22-2010, 10:08 PM         #110
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props to that n*gga. Im all for making motherf**kers remember what being accountable and standing behind your words means.

Last edited by Cipherr; 12-22-2010 at 10:15 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #111
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 whodatb1 said:
yall some b**ch a.ss n*ggaz ... i socked a mechanic today for makin my girl walk in da rain to sign da receipt ..... then told her "its not my job to walk outside , i fix cars" ...... i went up there and smacked a muthaf**ka .... not sayin yall gotta be superthug ... but thats why most of you cant get pus*y on a consistent basis ........

maino woulda caught one for even disrespectin me while im out christmas shoppin .....
Something like that happened to me too

I tackled a unicorn on my way to work today, told that n*gga "This my block" I aint a superthug or nothing, but had to let that n*gga know

7 years ago '05        #112
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Something like that happened to me too

I tackled a unicorn on my way to work today, told that n*gga "This my block" I aint a superthug or nothing, but had to let that n*gga know

7 years ago '10        #113
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
blah blah blah.. .. regardless if its on twitter/facebook/in my face if someone say some disrespectful Ima check em on it, when I see em.. point blank.

You can go head wit all that other dumb s**t you talkin about..

Yea I know you be on twitter and facebook super heavy, you prolly saw it and said man if this shyt aint under 140 characters, i aint reading it

Go update your status before you go to bed homie, let the world know you watching tv eating hagen-daz, about to think of ways to get this money

7 years ago '08        #114
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 whodatb1 said:

you've already been handled in this thread, but to add insult to injury maino woulda beat the breaks off yo a.ss

but let me say this, if my girl ever said some dumb s**t on twitter like that i wouldnt be wit her in the first place
 7 years ago '06        #115
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 whodatb1 said:
real men dont confront woman over twitter .....

once again ........

Maybe not. But it's not any better to a computer thug either. Again, if you're bold enough to pop ish about a person online, then you should be able to say it to their face. Why cop a plea, and pull the "it's just twitter, just the internet" bs? When they approach you about it. These rappers, artist, entertainers are human beings first. Before anything else. Why do the general public feel they can say any ole thing about them? You should be held accountable for what you say.
 7 years ago '10        #116
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 cuddyduce said:
@ dudes saying theyd do something, my girl would look at me and id give my b**ch the

[pic - click to view]

f!ght ur own battles boo!
 12-22-2010, 10:32 PM         #117
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ed lover old a.ss still actin like he 18 yrs old fukkin runnin around the streets.......... he should be of the coast countin money just chillin with lil ones runnin around screamin daddy, come on son
 7 years ago '06        #118
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 EscoNore said:
Is that Garden State Plaza?
looks like the beverly center
 7 years ago '10        #119
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
I feel you, and to answer your ? it's because they will not have to suffer any consequences for their actions..s**t is completely different when they say that s**t in person, they have to take in account what they are saying, who they are saying to, what that person they are saying to will do, etc etc etc.....why do you think so many people talk s**t behind people's backs, but when those same people are right infront of them they have nothing to say? Because they don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions if they do say it to that person directly.....that's the only thing i hate about the internet ..anyone, no matter how old they are, look etc can be the hardest muthaf**ka alive from the safety of their own home..it's lame but it is what it is..the thing is not to get mad or pay any attention to those b**ches, because that's how the gain satisfaction..pay them no mind and eventually they will shutup..if not so be it ..eventually they will get caught slipping and get their a.ss beat..the thing that gets on my nerves the most is when i'm playing a game online and you hear all these racist f**got a.ss kid going off with all type of remarks, knowing damn well they wouldn't be caught DEAD saying that outside
cant wait to catch one of these racist punks so that i can ride on them :fryingpan:
 7 years ago '10        #120
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
First off.. you weak a.ss s**t for slappin the mechanic... actin like it was his fault it was rainin..

And second...

Homeboy did 10 years in a box where theres nothin to do but f!ght lol.. Like I said you'd be one of them dumb mufukas to try an be brave and end up gettin ya a.ss whooped then havin it posted all over the internet..

Aint nobody tryina hear that billy rae thug s**t you talkin f**kin clown
:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy