LMAO Maino Confronts Fan In Mall For Talking Wreckless On Twitter

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Wait, so I'm lost.... how did he find her/recognize her from Twitter?

Also that n*gga she with is a pus*y. I'd be damned if some n*gga walked up on my girl like that. I'd slap the s**t out of Barack Obama for that, whether it gets me offed or not.
 7 years ago '08        #82
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Rated_R_CEO said:
Damn I must be getting old..... da f**k is Maino anyway?
why you 30 still saying "da"
 7 years ago '08        #83
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
@ dudes saying theyd do something, my girl would look at me and id give my b**ch the

[pic - click to view]

f!ght ur own battles boo!
 12-22-2010, 07:21 PM         #84
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel maino... i thought he was on sum tuff s**t the way yall was talkin. he was just telling her to respect him, if he was to say sum foul s**t about her on twitter it would be a problem. I mean, it is just twitter but at the same time, damn b**ch, at least wait til you LEAVE to talk the s**t u talkin! like muf**kas aint on twitter all day every day? its connected to most n*ggas phones..
 7 years ago '07        #85
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1845 1845
wow....people take social networking sites to damn serious
 7 years ago '10        #86
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
 12-22-2010, 07:30 PM         #87
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
@ dudes saying theyd do something, my girl would look at me and id give my b**ch the

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #88
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
her boyfriend was scared....swallowing spit and chew gum too fast....he thought he was going to be a youtube knockout victim

Last edited by rdrake; 12-22-2010 at 07:46 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #89
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
ITS TWITTER ITS TWITTER ITS TWITTER shorty wanted to cry..
 12-22-2010, 07:53 PM         #90
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo I bet she left that n*gga in the dust once they got to the crib. How you let a n*gga check ya female and sit there and do nothing. n*gga shouldnt even gave that n*gga the time to say s**t, grabbed her and skated but he sat there and let them interrogate her like the feds.

Jeet Kune Do said:
wow....people take social networking sites to damn serious
I aint saying Im f!ghting n*ggas over no petty s**t like words but if you type if you better be ready to own up to it. Thats where n*ggas get off with that coward s**t thinking because they using keystrokes instead of their voice its OK to say anything about anyone.
 12-22-2010, 07:55 PM         #91
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
bet b**ch left her location on lol
o ok did know u could do that...was wondering how he found that b**ch
 7 years ago '07        #92
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
Shorty deleted her page.....
 12-22-2010, 08:47 PM         #93
bighowT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exhibit BX said:

[pic - click to view]

Yeah its all fun a games til someone walks up on you and says what the f*** are you talking about...
 7 years ago '10        #94
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,180 | Props total: 8249 8249
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

You actin like if someone says "f**k ya mom" on twitter, or facebook it dont count cause they didnt say it in your face... or on the phone.

Whether its twitter, facebook, ustream, .. they still sayin f**k ya mom... whats the difference?
 TampaBay Bucs said:

I aint saying Im f!ghting n*ggas over no petty s**t like words but if you type if you better be ready to own up to it. Thats where n*ggas get off with that coward s**t thinking because they using keystrokes instead of their voice its OK to say anything about anyone.
If you f!ghting or even willing to f!ght over some s**t on the internet you fail, I give Maino a pass on this because he approached her on some "do you realize how wack you are for doing that" tip, if you having internet beef and you're not a celebrity, you feeling yourself way too much.

Twitter has really made people believe they are more popular and important than they really are. When shorty said "it's entertainment" I would of said "Who are you entertaining because I've never heard of you?? Were you doing that to entertain people or were you doing that because you thought you were going to make me look bad?"

People who get on facebook and twitter to try to make themselves look good or make other people look bad usually fail at both.
 7 years ago '08        #95
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
 meepos said:

oh and fourth, Maino looks like f**king Templeton from Charlottes Web.
NOT EVEN A FAN OF MAINO BUT MEEPOS, SOUNDS LIKE A CHINK NAME, HOW OLD ARE U CHARLOTTES WEB? LMFAO BAHAHAHAHAH
 7 years ago '07        #96
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Two02x3 said:
Someone explain to me how the hell they found her?
Did you not listen to the video??? Shorty was in the mall tweeting saying she seen maino in there and nobody was running up for autographs....which is something that happens in ny all the time unless your jigga...his mans spotted her from the mention she put on maino's name
 12-22-2010, 09:05 PM         #97
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga here
 7 years ago '07        #98
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
 getGwap said:
wow the dude with her is really her man on 2nd review that n*gga need to off himself he came off mad soft in the video they said suppose we said ya joint just gave maino head in the bathroom just now and he aint do nothing and maino calls her baby girl and s**t

lol they relationship is a wrap no way she can take her man seriously after that
that's exactly what i was thinking..no n*gga would ever dare walk up to me while i was with my b**ch and say some retarded a.ss s**t to her like that and not get hands put on him.. her dude was probably a fan and was all stunned and super skurrrred of maino..the b**ch would get it though, by the looks of it she's thick and got a cute face..but why did she delete her twitter like a f**king idiot? i mean damn girl, the video is out and you've been aired out already..so why go a step further and embarass yourself by deleting your account, like you got all shook and extremely embarassed by the incident to the point you could no longer be on twitter..hahaha..maino got this chick real good
 7 years ago '08        #99
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
This aint got s**t to do with tryin to act more important, or have "internet beef" or whatever else weirdo s**t you talkin about.. It's just a matter of respect... and also bein held accountable for what you say.... period.

Just like back in the day in school.. if someone came up to me and said "so and so was runnin his mouth about you" I approached whoever it was and depending on how they responded, Id act accordingly.

And now it's even easier cause not only do you know for a fact they said it.. you also got a picture of em right infront of your face lol. Why all the sudden people get brave just because they behind a computer or on a phone? If you wouldnt say the s**t in person dont say it all.. flat out.

What the f**k is so hard to understand about that? If you ask me this s**t need to happen alot more often..
Add a 10 year bid to the situation as well
 12-22-2010, 09:30 PM         #100
dmarks2274  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its all so irrelevant, Maino and the chick both did what they wanted to do. but that girls boyfriends needs to learn how to man up.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy