LMAO Maino Confronts Fan In Mall For Talking Wreckless On Twitter

most viewed right now
 142
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-22-2010, 02:49 PM         #1
11116 pageviews
180 comments


Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO Maino Confronts Fan In Mall For Talking Wreckless On Twitter
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 Maino Confronts Fan In Mall For Twitter Slander | DDotOmen.com: The DMV's Front Office


[video - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



image image

180 comments for "LMAO Maino Confronts Fan In Mall For Talking Wreckless On Twitter"

 6 years ago '06        #2
LowaEastSide5 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$28,374 | Props total: 3171 3171
 6 years ago '04        #3
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,434 | Props total: 73 73
Is that Garden State Plaza?
 6 years ago '08        #4
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,689 | Props total: 75 75
That man aint mean no harm, just talking slick on twitter. Maino is stuck in that early 2000's mentality. Im talking about early 2000's internet back when nyggas on sohh and allhiphop used to challenge nyggas to meet them offline and f!ght. Man this 2010, most of us have grown up and we off that. Maino still on it though.

 12-22-2010, 02:58 PM         #5
Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
That man aint mean no harm, just talking slick on twitter. Maino is stuck in that early 2000's mentality. Im talking about early 2000's internet back when nyggas on sohh and allhiphop used to challenge nyggas to meet them offline and f!ght. Man this 2010, most of us have grown up and we off that. Maino still on it though.

nah b it was the chick who was talking slick lmao
 6 years ago '05        #6
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,552 | Props total: 21 21
First off, Maino is lame as hell for this, for even caring enough to remember the face. And second the girl is just as lame for not sticking to her guns and saying "yeah, i said that AND what", i mean wtf is Maino gonna do? This aint no scripted s**t where he can smack a Jenk's face. And third, the guy with the girl is hilarious for shouting out all these websites while his b**ch is getting hounded.



oh and fourth, Maino looks like f**king Templeton from Charlottes Web.
 6 years ago '08        #7
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,488 | Props total: 181 181
shorty looked shook half to death
 6 years ago '08        #8
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,488 | Props total: 181 181
 meepos said:
First off, Maino is lame as hell for this, for even caring enough to remember the face. And second the girl is just as lame for not sticking to her guns and saying "yeah, i said that AND what", i mean wtf is Maino gonna do? This aint no scripted s**t where he can smack a Jenk's face. And third, the guy with the girl is hilarious for shouting out all these websites while his b**ch is getting hounded.

im a.ssuming the girl was in the mall at the same time, tweeted maino and ed lover werent getting any love, maino saw.. and saw the girl in the mall

i think its hilarious
 6 years ago '10        #9
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,607 | Props total: 2920 2920
at the end he was going off

Im going to guess the ending...

"I live the type of life....That black a.ss n*gga behind you could never give you"
 6 years ago '05        #10
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,552 | Props total: 21 21
 cuddyduce said:
im a.ssuming the girl was in the mall at the same time, tweeted maino and ed lover werent getting any love, maino saw.. and saw the girl in the mall

i think its hilarious
OHHHH. i thought she was beefin with him weeks/days before, and he noticed her face walking by....but what i said still applies.
 6 years ago '05        #11
Fresh|B 886 heat pts886
space
avatar space
space
$41,923 | Props total: 15901 15901
..She Got A Cute Voice Hold Up....Whats The Age?
 6 years ago '05        #12
Hold That 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$34,151 | Props total: 5035 5035
she was nervous as hell.. "its twitter, its twitter"


It's funny how the internet can make someone bold and out spoken, but in real life they become shy and can only repeat the same 2 words over and over...


Last edited by Hold That; 12-22-2010 at 03:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #13
Adwerdz 200 heat pts200
space
avatar space
space
$26,853 | Props total: 5144 5144
shorty felt mad stupid
 6 years ago '09        #14
akverse47 379 heat pts379
space
avatar space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 1963 1963
Maino is lame for that imo. He didn't have time to give her an autograph, but he finds her to make her look bad on cam? weak
 6 years ago '10        #15
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 0 0
it's twitter
 6 years ago '07        #16
Cartel-Clipz 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$24,837 | Props total: 5427 5427
wooow man.
 6 years ago '08        #17
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$32,100 | Props total: 6111 6111
 Hold That said:
she was nervous as hell.. "its twitter, its twitter"


It's funny how the internet can make someone bold and out spoken, but in real life they become shy and can only repeat the same 2 words over and over...
weak....this n*gga checked a broad in the mall cuz of some shiit she said on twitter

her dude just as weak as maino

I'da been like "talk to me not her, keep it movin pimp."

He aint have to be on no street s**t but n*gga raise up off my b**ch.
 6 years ago '08        #18
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,488 | Props total: 181 181
 akverse47 said:
Maino is lame for that imo. He didn't have time to give her an autograph, but he finds her to make her look bad on cam? weak
nah she tweeted maino and ed lover AINT getting love and that no one wants maino.. she never asked for a autograph

imo why not confront her? people getting to brave on fb/twtitter
 6 years ago '08        #19
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$32,100 | Props total: 6111 6111
 akverse47 said:
Maino is lame for that imo. He didn't have time to give her an autograph, but he finds her to make her look bad on cam? weak
didn't even think about that....he's looking more b**ch-made by the second
 6 years ago '07        #20
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,111 | Props total: 73 73
 akverse47 said:
Maino is lame for that imo. He didn't have time to give her an autograph, but he finds her to make her look bad on cam? weak
I guess you didn't have time to fully comprehend what really went down
Anyway I don't mess with Maino like that but good he check that chick for that
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
188 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
77 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
172 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
194 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
271 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy