Doc's son Austin Rivers Goes OFF for 42 Points; Best Player In Nation has NBA Ready Game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 ShaDoW1 said:
wheres he play
Winter park highschool
 7 years ago '04        #42
Socer38910 
space
space
$2,834 | Props total: 63 63
 Junior G said:
you know you not that nice when you still livin off ya dad's name
hi hater
 7 years ago '04        #43
Socer38910 
space
space
anyone saying he's not good just shows that you're an idiot. he's 6'5 and can do 360 dunks. he's a scorer that will be putting up at least 20/game at duke next year. in the fiba u-18's he hit 9 straight 3's in the semis.
 7 years ago '04        #44
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1571 1571
Nothing impressive.... He looks half white though
 7 years ago '08        #45
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
 VerballyAbusive said:
I don't see any hops. Looks like a good player but nothing special and no where near any NBA talent.
dude u smokin...his game has NBA TALENT WRITTEN ALL OVER IT
 7 years ago '04        #46
Socer38910 
space
space
 LikeABoss38701 said:
Nothing impressive.... He looks half white though
he is half white
 7 years ago '07        #47
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Overrated in terms of NBA potential IMO. No hate, just dont see him in the same class as previous highschool superstars. That pullup jumper is nice, but damn dude got barely any shake n all right handed moves
 7 years ago '04        #48
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 VerballyAbusive said:
Yes, hops does indicate some level of talent. If D Rose didn't have any hops, he wouldn't nearly be as dominant as a player as he is....Maybe my judgement of the kid is bias since the thread title is "NBA" ready game. This kid will not be that successful in the league with his current talent. He's a good player yes, all I really see is speed and a nice pull up jumper against these lil a.ss kids..

If you take a look at Kobe or even D Rose highlights from highschool, they were doing the exact same stuff plus dunking and booming on kids. Not only were they faster, but they were too strong, too athletic, too good. This kid doesn't appear too athletic...

And people comparing him to D Rose, are you serious. D Rose would have nutted in someone's face in high school after the crossover and did a 360 dunk at the same time. Come on man.

So an pull up jumper from anywhere inside the half court line against lil a.ss kids is not impressive, but dunking on them would be?
 7 years ago '04        #49
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 HotepSuns said:
@questioning austin's athletic ability....this n*gga will yoke on every last one of you n*ggas neck....f**k outta here..

He barely got that high. That s**t's blockable fam. All the n*gga did was extend his arms. NBA players gone k!ll that s**t all day fam....
 7 years ago '04        #50
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 T-Styles said:
So an pull up jumper from anywhere inside the half court line against lil a.ss kids is not impressive, but dunking on them would be?
The NBA is full of athletic a.ss n*ggas and tall n*ggas. To be considered NBA talent, he needs something that would separate him from the average jo and make him competitive against NBA type talent.....A pull up jumper (ugly a.ss form) against much shorter kids is not nearly as impressive as jumping out of the gym like a D Rose or Shannon Brown....

Like I said, we have to see if the kid can knock these shots down against better competition. J J Redd!ck was an allstar shooter in college, you see what happened to him when he came to the league, a defensive liability and not nearly as effective offensively but he has improved. This kid is only in high school doing JJ Redd!ck type s**t....Doesn't tell me anything...
 12-22-2010, 09:35 AM         #51
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Like I said, we have to see if the kid can knock these shots down against better competition.
You could make that argument for every HS player. It's not like Austin Rivers is a shooter, he's a scorer.
 7 years ago '04        #52
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
boy its some real idiots in this thread. austin rivers game is super polished. way more impressive than a n*gga with hops and a little skill. it takes WAY more to be able to do what rivers does than what athletic guys, who most of the time over rely on athletic gifts, do. rivers' game will translate straight to the pros because hes got all the offensive fundamentals. and this dude could probably score 50 every game, but he does have teammates and friends on the squad
 7 years ago '06        #53
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
impressive.
but hes still got a long way to go though.
 7 years ago '04        #54
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Jayborne23 said:
You could make that argument for every HS player. It's not like Austin Rivers is a shooter, he's a scorer.
If a n*gga can jump out the gym, it's a given he can do it against anyone. This guy has no hands in his face on any of these shots. The looks in the NBA will be quite different.....Not saying he won't be a good player, I'm just giving an honest evaluation.
 7 years ago '04        #55
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 VerballyAbusive said:
If a n*gga can jump out the gym, it's a given he can do it against anyone. This guy has no hands in his face on any of these shots. The looks in the NBA will be quite different.....Not saying he won't be a good player, I'm just giving an honest evaluation.
there is a reason there are no hands in his face. its called mastering the triple threat. the way he uses jabs and shoots off the dribble is highy impressive and those moves work on any level. i guarantee you he honed that s**t playing with and against pros. and at 6'5 he will be able to get those shots of esp looking at how quick his first step and hesitation moves are. and there are so many athletes that dont shine in the nba. you can look at shannon brown. he aint goin in dunkin on n*ggas every play. you only get a one or two highlights a damn game. athleticism is important at the nba level but its not everything, dude is number one for a reason
 12-22-2010, 02:32 PM         #56
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when your 6ft 4 or taller you have no excuse not to be able to ball, and son knows how to ball
 7 years ago '06        #57
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
He dropped 43 in two and half quarters on my old high school he can def go off when he wants too but he plays within the teams system, they have a few good players on that team.
 7 years ago '09        #58
TYO 
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 148 148
Dude is next up. He needs to work on going left. But in HS right now there is not nobody f**king with him.

He's gonna be playing on espnu at 7:30 est time for those who wanna watch.
 7 years ago '04        #59
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
there is a reason there are no hands in his face. its called mastering the triple threat. the way he uses jabs and shoots off the dribble is highy impressive and those moves work on any level. i guarantee you he honed that s**t playing with and against pros. and at 6'5 he will be able to get those shots of esp looking at how quick his first step and hesitation moves are. and there are so many athletes that dont shine in the nba. you can look at shannon brown. he aint goin in dunkin on n*ggas every play. you only get a one or two highlights a damn game. athleticism is important at the nba level but its not everything, dude is number one for a reason
I feel you. Taller and more experienced players will not give him nearly as much separation as these high school kids...In the NBA, you have to learn how to take shots with hands in your face. Jordan and Kobe both have great fundamentals and jab steps etc..but they still have hands in their faces during the shots....It's a totally different ball game. I guarantee you it won't be as easy as it is in high school for this kid....So, I'm not buying into the hype until I see this kid play in college.
 7 years ago '05        #60
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11798 11798
 kraYz13 said:
young rondo out there.

Austin was hitting shots.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments