When are the Heat gonna...

most viewed right now
 163
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Drake- Iím Upset
375 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,354 | Props total: 12331 12331
 2 Pistolz said:
Your team at full strength is currently struggling to stay above .500.

Stop it.
Yet you just lost 2 that very team........................some1's upset:sad5:
 7 years ago '05        #42
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Blkboipurp said:
Yet you just lost 2 that very team........................some1's upset:sad5:
Without Chris Bosh and Udonis Haslem. Are you even attempting to be serious right now? We saw what happened when you went against a semi-healthy Heat team the other two times this season. Massacres. Couldn't even play with them.

Heat are banged up beyond disbelief right now. Yall took advantage of that. Congratulations.
 7 years ago '10        #43
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,354 | Props total: 12331 12331
 2 Pistolz said:
Without Chris Bosh and Udonis Haslem. Are you even attempting to be serious right now? We saw what happened when you went against a semi-healthy Heat team the other two times this season. Massacres. Couldn't even play with them.

Heat are banged up beyond disbelief right now. Yall took advantage of that. Congratulations.
Oh so we're gonna throw out excuses lol?

Just man up and take the L and stop crying:lachen001:
 7 years ago '06        #44
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
haha @ the 1st page saying "wait till christmas when lakers own them" yet, lebron dropped a triple double with nearly a 20 point lead W.
 7 years ago '05        #45
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Blkboipurp said:
Oh so we're gonna throw out excuses lol?

Just man up and take the L and stop crying:lachen001:
It's not crying at all.... I did not expect to win this game - go check my post on the LeBron point prediction (vs. Knicks) thread if you must. At least the logical Knicks fans are keeping it real. You got dominated by the Heat twice when the big 3 were healthy, and barely get by them at home when two of them are playing hurt and the other is out.

LeBron James started at PF for f**k's sake.

Chris Bosh being out isn't a legit excuse? Seriously?


Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 01-27-2011 at 09:52 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #46
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 illogik said:
And you lost to them, so that makes your team...??


Oh wait, you were playing without Haslem. He would have certainly guaranteed a Heat win
Yeah, nice job leaving out Chris Bosh f**got....

This dude is infatuated with me. My God.
 01-27-2011, 09:55 PM         #47
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '07        #48
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Nice win Knicks
 01-27-2011, 09:56 PM         #49
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
And you lost to them, so that makes your team...??


Oh wait, you were playing without Haslem. He would have certainly guaranteed a Heat win
haslem
 7 years ago '05        #50
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 illogik said:
But didn't "the don riley aka the greatest gm ever in the world history of sports" create such a GREAT bench??
Not sure what you're talking about first of all, but even if you want to go that route Udonis Haslem is by far the most consistent player off the bench. He's been out, and the All Star who plays in front of him was out. I mean, that's not on the Knicks.... they play against who they play against. Not their call. But let's be real.... the Knicks probably aren't even in this game if Bosh plays.
 7 years ago '10        #51
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,354 | Props total: 12331 12331
 2 Pistolz said:
It's not crying at all.... I did not expect to win this game - go check my post on the LeBron point prediction (vs. Knicks) thread if you must. At least the logical Knicks fans are keeping it real. You got dominated by the Heat twice when the big 3 were healthy, and barely get by them at home when two of them are playing hurt and the other is out.

LeBron James started at PF for f**k's sake.

Chris Bosh being out isn't a legit excuse? Seriously?
Ain't nobody denying we got beat by yall but the problem is that was then this is now and going in different threads explaining what went wrong isn't gonna change what happened which was we beat you..........end of story
 7 years ago '05        #52
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 illogik said:
I also realize, when Heat beat s**tty teams, there's nothing wrong. But they lose and it's "they would have absolutely won with haslem"
Why do you keep bringing up Haslem as if the Heat weren't missing an All Star tonight?
 7 years ago '05        #53
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Blkboipurp said:
Ain't nobody denying we got beat by yall but the problem is that was then this is now and going in different threads explaining what went wrong isn't gonna change what happened which was we beat you..........end of story
Let me ask you this.... serious question.... Heat/Knicks play a 7 game series and both teams are fully healthy. Who wins an in how many games?

I find it hilarious that people don't realize how important Chris Bosh is to this team on both ends of the floor. He is vital to this basketball team.
 7 years ago '10        #54
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,354 | Props total: 12331 12331
 2 Pistolz said:
Let me ask you this.... serious question.... Heat/Knicks play a 7 game series and both teams are fully healthy. Who wins an in how many games?

I find it hilarious that people don't realize how important Chris Bosh is to this team on both ends of the floor. He is vital to this basketball team.
If it came 2 that then yall should win lol.

Now as far as bosh goes yea he definitely would have been important but at the same time yall got 2 of the best players in the league on your squad and they didn't take advantage of getting 2 the basket due 2 our lack of a big man

My point is those excuses don't mean much considering who you have on your team...
 7 years ago '04        #55
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,240 | Props total: 13985 13985
 2 Pistolz said:
Why do you keep bringing up Haslem as if the Heat weren't missing an All Star tonight?

[pic - click to view]

he aint gonna be an allstar this year, sorry to burst your little bubble
 7 years ago '07        #56
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
@ heat fans saying they DOMINATED the Knicks twice before this game.

Ya'll got lucky when Amare got that 3 off a millisecond too late in the first game.

Oh right you's dominated them though.
 7 years ago '06        #57
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80
 m-f said:
@ heat fans saying they DOMINATED the Knicks twice before this game.

Ya'll got lucky when Amare got that 3 off a millisecond too late in the first game.

Oh right you's dominated them though.
Wasn't that vs. Boston...
 7 years ago '04        #58
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,240 | Props total: 13985 13985
 ThaShark316 said:
Wasn't that vs. Boston...
it was lol
 7 years ago '07        #59
peppaboy318 
space
avatar space
space
$743 | Props total: 1 1
Will they get an Offense to run instead of sitting around waiting for D-Wade 2 do sumthing. I want to see the HEAT succeed, but D@MN!
 7 years ago '04        #60
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,240 | Props total: 13985 13985
 peppaboy318 said:
Will they get an Offense to run instead of sitting around waiting for D-Wade 2 do sumthing. I want to see the HEAT succeed, but D@MN!
they've been exposed time and time again and its not going to get better in the playoffs when lebrick disappears then plays the blame game.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
30 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
96 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
89 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside When fortnite is life
12 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
48 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
#bigbreasttwitter
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
126 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy