When are the Heat gonna...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
buckweedjones17 2 heat pts
space
space
$819 | Props total: 22 22
All im sayin is if the Heat beat the Lakers they're well on their way to the championship.
 7 years ago '06        #22
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
@ heat fans getting all butt hurt about the hype that's coming back to haunt them. How these crybabies gonna b**ch about getting too much criticism when they were loving all the undeserved hype they got. Them bandwagon fans acting like they've been somehow disrespected or something is just downright hilarious.
 7 years ago '05        #23
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Personally, I love and endorse the criticism, because it only makes it that much sweeter when you win. And when you lose, whatever.... people expected us to lose anyway right? Or at least that's what they say.

Honestly, if I wasn't a Heat fan I would probably hate this team too.

Still when you have a f**king championship parade in July.... not celebrating the title you won in June, but celebrating offseason acquisitions that have yet to play a game together.... YOU DESERVE TO BE THE MOST HATED TEAM IN ALL OF PROFESSIONAL SPORTS!

I was at that parade btw. Loved every minute of it. Just trying to view it from the outsider's perspective. If this happened to the Knicks, for example, I'd hate them even more.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 12-20-2010 at 10:44 PM..
 12-20-2010, 10:45 PM         #24
Doogie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everytime the Heat seem to beat a real good quality opponent, it seems to be an excuse that follows, interesting. People are saying the Heat need to be Great teams such as the Spurs and Lakers, but the haven't play them of yet (obviously). In the league as it is understood on the forum is composed of 3 to 4 so-called elite teams, and most of them are in the Western Conference meaning the would only play the Heat twice a year, unless, of course they should meet in the NBA Finals. True enough the Heat are 0-4 against the Celtics and Mavericks so far the season. The Heat are much improved from a month ago, and that's all you can ask or at least some of the things you can as for.

People have to remember that championships are not awarded based on best winning percentage on beating Elite teams in the regular season, however don't get me wrong I would want to beat the Elite teams every night, but it, in all likely hood will not happen. The Heat, right need to focus on finding themselves as individuals, and as a team, then ultimately as championship caliber team year in year out. The Heat are current in second place in the Eastern Conference, a place many people believed they'd be when this current version of the Heat was put together. I do think any reasonable fan, analyst, player, coach, etc. expected a 65-0 winning streak to close out the regular season, Great teams lose to bad teams on occasions, as well as really good teams losing to great teams. Having said this TS

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Doogie; 12-20-2010 at 10:47 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #25
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9059 9059
Still cant beat the Celtics at home or away.....and we dont even have a full squad

12-21-2010, 12:13 AM         #26
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ooh i cant wait til they play lakers...and when they play boston,, again.. they cant beat elite teams...their constant losing to mavs proves this :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #27
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,056 | Props total: 19901 19901
but youre a Cowboys fan.... your opinion is INVALID n*gga.
 7 years ago '07        #28
Tmac225 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 TanstA! said:
I usually don't respond to hating a.ss n*ggas

But everybody have a down year every now then kinda like the knicks
 7 years ago '09        #29
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Aint they coming off a 13 game streak it's hard to win that many games in a row no matter who you playing didn't they barely beat the wizards the other night the heat gonna be alright they were bound to lose tho eventually it's tough to win that many in a row and s**t they barely lost anyway. Even with bron having a off game and them tryna implement miller back into the lineup they played pretty good to me. They gonna do damage once they clicking trust and believe get all ya hatred for em out now cuz they gon tear the league up soon. f**k the heat tho my teams aint doin so good.
 7 years ago '07        #30
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 faceoffizhere said:
Aint they coming off a 13 game streak it's hard to win that many games in a row no matter who you playing didn't they barely beat the wizards the other night the heat gonna be alright they were bound to lose tho eventually it's tough to win that many in a row and s**t they barely lost anyway. Even with bron having a off game and them tryna implement miller back into the lineup they played pretty good to me. They gonna do damage once they clicking trust and believe get all ya hatred for em out now cuz they gon tear the league up soon. f**k the heat tho my teams aint doin so good.
Props Given

n*ggas all like

We gonna be crushing.still in april

Just giving out samples...

That dallas game was so.weird it was like we had a button we pressed and s**t got real ugly for them....its like we toy with teams.....this team is very weird
 7 years ago '07        #31
Tmac225 9 heat pts OP
space
space
8-11 vs Teams 500+
 7 years ago '04        #32
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,739 | Props total: 13130 13130
The Knicks as many or more good teams than Miami (Spurs, Bulls twice, Hornets, Nuggets, Heat, OKC)

7 years ago '05        #33
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 stunna2004 said:
The Knicks as many or more good teams than Miami (Spurs, Bulls twice, Hornets, Nuggets, Heat, OKC)

And the Knicks are still 0-2 and were dominated twice against a healthy Wade, LeBron, and Bosh. You just barely beat the Heat at home with LeBron James having one of the worse offensive games of his life, and Chris Bosh/Udonis Haslem out. Congrats.

Knicks aren't a legit concern. Nobody cares about the Knicks as of yet. They'll be super lucky to even get out of the first round. Wait for Melo.
 7 years ago '04        #34
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,739 | Props total: 13130 13130
 2 Pistolz said:
And the Knicks are still 0-2 and were dominated twice against a healthy Wade, LeBron, and Bosh. You just barely beat the Heat at home with LeBron James having one of the worse offensive games of his life, and Chris Bosh/Udonis Haslem out. Congrats.

Knicks aren't a legit concern. Nobody cares about the Knicks as of yet. Wait for Melo.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #35
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 TanstA! said:
by your logic, the only people who are allowed to have an opinion are fans of the team and people who dont even like the sport. good job
 7 years ago '10        #36
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Tmac225 said:
Start beating good teams all I see is a overrated team that beat up on scrubs. The only quality wins they have imo was @Utah and vs. Magic
so the heat beating the lakers somehow escaped your memory?
 7 years ago '10        #37
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,374 | Props total: 9644 9644
 stunna2004 said:

[pic - click to view]

Yea that n*gga is very upset
 7 years ago '07        #38
Tmac225 9 heat pts OP
space
space
 ondatpurple said:
so the heat beating the lakers somehow escaped your memory?
This thread was made before Christmas genius
 7 years ago '05        #39
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:

Yea that n*gga is very upset
Your team at full strength is currently struggling to stay above .500.

Stop it.
 7 years ago '10        #40
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Tmac225 said:
This thread was made before Christmas genius
my bad I didnt notice this was a bumped thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy