Look at all the people at Eli's press conference :dead:

most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
209 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #121
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
 .Hafestos. said:
LMAO @ all the IF's in this thread...

So what happens IF the Packers spank the Giants?

I don't see any if's. I see all the giants fans saying that we have to win next week. If the packers spank the giants, the season is not over. If they beat the redskins, and GB looses to the bears week 17, we're in.
 7 years ago '05        #122
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Dope Bai said:
I don't see any if's. I see all the giants fans saying that we have to win next week. If the packers spank the giants, the season is not over. If they beat the redskins, and GB looses to the bears week 17, we're in.
If Eli threw 10 less picks
If the Giants could close out the fourth quarter
If the giants win against GB they're in the playoffs

Just sayin...
 7 years ago '07        #123
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
 .Hafestos. said:
If Eli threw 10 less picks
If the Giants could close out the fourth quarter
If the giants win against GB they're in the playoffs

Just sayin...
the 10 less picks was reiterated by the person who said. He corrected himself...

The "if the giants close out the 4th" I agree with, becasue that didn't happen. So to me this is void...

"The if the Giants beat GB, their in", is a true statment, because if they do win, they'll get a playoff spot. The game hasn't been played yet, so yeah it is an "if".

So IF you're refering to the 1 the real "if" in a 7 page thread, then more power to you.
 7 years ago '07        #124
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 301 301
 .Hafestos. said:
If Eli threw 10 less picks
If the Giants could close out the fourth quarter
If the giants win against GB they're in the playoffs

Just sayin...
if rodgers played last week new england loses

just sayin....

LOL
 12-22-2010, 12:35 PM         #125
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
so please explain to me how i'm being ignorant then? i already know the media comes in eventually you dumb f**k



my bad, i forgot you are the one to decide if this was funny, not all the other 100+ replies in this thread


this was a pretty dumb a.ss reply...but depending on group thinking to form ones opinion usually ends up being dumb anyhow..
 7 years ago '04        #126
LightsOut 19 heat pts19 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 HotepSuns said:
this was a pretty dumb a.ss reply...but depending on group thinking to form ones opinion usually ends up being dumb anyhow..
oh right, because "you're from new york so your opinions are always right"

well, wait, even some giants fans were saying that was funny. so maybe you're just the one making dumb a.ss replies

just face it, you took a huge L by trying to defend this s**t so move on. you're embarrassing yourself more and more with each post you make in this thread.
 7 years ago '05        #127
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 getGwap said:
if rodgers played last week new england loses

just sayin....

LOL
This is the second time you said that to me, and I still agree with it...sooo...good one?
 7 years ago '05        #128
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Dope Bai said:
the 10 less picks was reiterated by the person who said. He corrected himself...

The "if the giants close out the 4th" I agree with, becasue that didn't happen. So to me this is void...

"The if the Giants beat GB, their in", is a true statment, because if they do win, they'll get a playoff spot. The game hasn't been played yet, so yeah it is an "if".

So IF you're refering to the 1 the real "if" in a 7 page thread, then more power to you.
Didnt see him correct himself, I saw where the thread was heading and didnt keep reading, regardless, he said it...

*Correction* in the first few pages there were alot of if's, is that better?
 7 years ago '05        #129
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,651 | Props total: 1605 1605
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside travis mccoy washed
69 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy